Revenge Hot Shots: Will Emily Unmask the True Victoria at a Sexy Halloween Gala?

Victoria Grayson’s skeletons, as would be thematically appropriate, may come a-tumblin’ out of her closet at a Halloween gala taking place during the March 31 episode of ABC’s Revenge — and TVLine has a pillowcase full of pics.

RELATED | Revenge‘s Nick Wechsler on Jack’s Revengenda, Why He’s ‘Distrustful’ of Emily and Nolan

As the Graysons host a masquerade gala, Emily sees a perfect opportunity to reveal to everyone Victoria’s scary side. Meanwhile, Jack finds an unexpected ally as he prepares to step up his own revenge plan, and Aiden makes a bold move that winds up having gruesome consequences.

But enough about plot — look at the pretty.

1. Thiago says:

Emily is so hot <3 beautiful dress and masks

2. ZmaX says:

This sounds so awesome! a masquerade gala for this show is perfect and I can’t wait to see what Victoria does, or should I say what Emily does to Victoria?

I’m thinking that Daniel could be Jack’s unexpected ally. They both hate what Conrad and Victoria have done.

3. john t. says:

Very pretty indeed. Matt, you may want to re-read your second paragraph :D

4. Montie says:

I think the Jack’s unexpected ally is Nate Ryan’s brother. I would think he’d have it out for Conrad too. He set the whole thing in motion.

• ZmaX says:

Oh wow, that’s actually a great idea, and that would definitely be unexpected (but it also makes sense, he was the “good” brother)

5. Pérola Cardozo says:

Betting in Miss Ashley as Jack’s ally!

6. SJ says:

I’m not seeing the step brother… that’s already a move in the right direction. Hopefully it’s only a 3-episode gig. Emily looks GORGEOUS! <3

7. A says:

Ugh, go away Aiden.

8. Yunuem says:

Jack looks hot

9. Mimi says:

Emily & Daniel getting cosy again – it’s all a game. No Eli to be seen or mentioned in cast list. Aiden looks pissed, he’s going to kill someone!

10. Matt says:

They all look super gorgeous!! I am super excited for this episode!!

11. Anna says:

Please, not Emily/Daniel again. Please, just don’t. No.

12. Liv says:

Didn’t they do a Thanksgiving episode months ago? The timeline’s a bit confusing.

13. hmm says:

so this is the first episode after the time jump, right?

14. iMember says:

A Halloween masquerade episode is PERFECT for Revenge! I love how everything feels VERY much like Season 1, description and all!

15. Maryam says:

Aiden sucks. Jack looks hawt!

16. Juan says:

I’m so excited for a masquerade ball, it fits perfectly for this show and all the shows that have done masquerade before so them well so hopefully this does it well too

17. Nina says:

Nolan always got the weirdest costume but somehow Gabriel Mann rocked it :D love that guy!

18. Mimi says:

I feel sorry for Mike Kelley and his writing team having to keep all the Shippers happy! Can’t we just take in the bigger picture and appreciate the differences these characters are supposed to bring. If S2 was just a rewind/replay of S1 people would be moaning. The show needs new characters and twists, as it is I can’t see them spinning things out beyond a 3rd series.

• Deme says:

ICAM! If they get a S3, I hope it’s the last. The conceit is really wearing thin to be honest. And with everybody and their momma getting revenge, well it’s kinda lost it’s edge. One lone revenger puppetering other lives was a thrill.

19. Mimi says:

Yes by the end of S2 we’ll have Jack seeking revenge and if Charlotte gets bumped off we could add Declan to the mix!! Ashley getting killed wouldn’t have any affect tho!

20. reen says:

Wow, I am totally envious of Emily’s wardrobe. Totally covet her dresses!
    The plot lines are always ridiculous, but in a fun way, and the clothes alone are worth watching for. Revenge succeeds because it is so over the top, and fulfills our fantasy of endless clothes, beautiful locales, and PAYBACK. Great fun!

21. DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

Aiden, Daniel, Jack, Nolan… the show is great anyways but it’s eye candy central!

22. lalo says:

this show must end for the best of the history!! make it fabulous and short ! LOVE EMILY SHE IS PERFECT !!

23. Mitzermoo says:

Wonder what the gruesome consequences are for Aiden? I hope it’s his exit from the show. He’s totally out of place in the Hamptons.

• Deme says:

No he is not. In a room full of Hamptonites he would be one of the last people I would say is out of place. And with him becoming a series regular I seriously doubt he’s about to exit the show.

24. Ophelia says:

If Padma dies, I’m never watching this show again. All the deceit, lies, and hate sickens me, and aside from Declan and Charlotte, Nolan and Padma are the only sweet, happy thing in this show. Heaven forbid someone on Revenge be happy.