John Stamos Tackles Necessary Roughness Arc

John Stamos Joins Necessary RoughnessJohn Stamos, after shooting his lead role in the pilot for NBC’s I Am Victor, will tackle a season-long arc on USA Network’s Necessary Roughness.

RELATED | Pilots 2013: Your Guide to This Fall’s (Possible) Newcomers and Who’s Starring In Them

As first reported by our sister site Deadline, Stamos will appear throughout the dramedy’s 10-episode Season 3 as Connor McClane, the founder of a global sports/entertainment management conglom who is determined to add Callie Thorne’s Dr. Dani to his team.

RELATED | Necessary Roughness‘ Marc Blucas Joins ABC’s Killer Women Pilot

Stamos will fit his Necessary gig between lensing House EP Katie Jacobs’ I Am Victor — in which he stars as an unapologetic, high-powered divorce attorney — and the first season of that NBC drama, if it gets ordered to series.

Necessary Roughness returns to the USA line-up sometime this summer.

Comments (8)

• John Stamos has been all over the place this season. Hopefully his new series will get picked up!

Comment by Jade – March 13, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cool!

Comment by wrstlgirl – March 13, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice!

Comment by Lorie – March 13, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am still team Dani and Matt or (Mani…LOL) however I think John Stamos would make a good love match for Dani!

Comment by sarah – March 13, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ♥ Stamos. Yay for him. BTW – been trying the greek yogurt thing to make him appear – hasn’t worked so far. :-(

Comment by kirads09 – March 13, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reason enough to start watching again!

Comment by Maria – March 13, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still like Matt & Dani…but would loooove to see her & Nico get more involved. Nico’s very interesting. As for the John Stamos addition…could be a good thing…?!

Comment by Liz – May 7, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The stories got a LOT better with John Stamos added to season 3! I hate to see him go, I’d hoped he’d turn out to be a good guy in the end.
    I’m wondering what the future holds in store for Nico & Dani, I’m glad they’re finally together!!! I’m looking forward to season 4, I hope it’s just as good as season 3 was!

Comment by Caro – August 25, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post