Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Bones' David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel on Setting an End Date; Plus -- Booth and Brennan Go [Spoiler] Shopping!

bonesWhat is Bones‘ endgame for Booth and Brennan?

That was the first of many hot topics I touched on with David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel last week when I dropped by the set to conduct a wide-ranging two-part interview with the pair.

As you’re about to see in Part 1 below, the longtime co-stars/friends have very strong (and differing) opinions on whether their alter egos should make their cozy domestic arrangement official.

RELATED | Bones Boss on Season 8 Finale: ‘Lives Will Hang in the Balance’

But is their conjecture part of an elaborate bait-and-switch? After all, Deschanel drops a major spoiler about an upcoming episode that suggests a B&B marriage could be in the near future. Also, as teased in this week’s Ask Ausiello, a wedding ceremony will take place before Season 8 wraps next month — something Boreanaz himself confirms in the upcoming second part of our chat (look for that on Friday morning).

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Press PLAY below to watch the first half of our joint Q&A, and then hit the comments with your reaction/theories/thoughts!

1. Carmen says:

Absolutely love them!

• bj says:

want them to get married! Yes!!

• Andrea. says:

Noooooo marrige, WHY…?

• jerica santillo says:

i really wan them to get married becuase they make a cute couple

• max Strange says:

Absolutely — a gorgeous, expensive wedding and reception. Use friends in lab in ceremony. Gorgeous clothes ad a bride in white or pale, pale blue. they write their own vows so that everyone in attendance is in tears. Theirs is a beautiful, long, long love story. play it up!!!!. The audience will love the romeo and Juliet star crossed lovers that ends well.

• Jackie/Max Strange says:

can think of at least a thousand ways marriage could be part of their future. Parker could run away, bones could have a son who may not survive; they can go to hollywood for a year — time for bones to set up a lost child foundation and for Booth to play the lead in her new book we need to see more affection and touchy/feelie and more sexual scenes. Sweets needs a woman; Angela has a breakdown; Parker not Booth’s biological son — custody battle. cause Parker wants to live with them — you get the idea. i think they need a change of setting for a while; Booth learns to fly and has international cases.

• Mamma Mia! says:

David looks so handsome! Seriously I have to go get a fan *fans*

• JTG says:

They need to get married eventually. She need to ask him to marry her in a very romantic non Bones way and knock him off his feet

• JTG says:

They need to get Married at some point. Bones needs to ask Booth to marrry her is a very romatic non Bones fashion and knock him off his feet

• Tiffany says:

Bones better not end at all, it is too great of a show. There are too many crude shows on tv on all channels, why end the best shows to keep the crappy shows. I enjoy watching the relationship part plus the fighting crime that’s what makes it a good show.

• max Strange says:

I agree. It is by far the greatest series on tv in thirty years. Bones is gorgeous and booth is the sexiest man alive. If I were his wife, i’d be jealous of Bones.

2. Jane says:

I just love David and Emily! Thank you Ausiello :)

3. Muzzac says:

Thanks! I think Ausiello should do a cameo on Bones, Lab or FBI technican :) David and Emily awesome as always!

4. Giants fan says:

Omg seriously what the frak has the actors personal lives go to do with Booth and Brennan? STFU. And talk TV.

5. Kwapple says:

Love the fact that David and Emily bicker as much as Brennan and Booth…those two are dorks!!!

6. Terri says:

Well, guess that says it all on the marriage issue between our fav couple, Doesn’t look like a wedding in their near or perhaps far future as far as we can tell. Have to get my head around the disparity between Booth and David view on marriage for this couple.

• Meee again says:

Ikr! That is why some Bones fans call him David Trollanaz! He likes to tease the fans with what or will not happens, that’s all :)

7. Alexandra says:

I bet $100 that we won’t see them getting married in the show. #Bones PTB tend not to show the good stuff…

• Dane says:

I agree with you. The writers have invested a lot of time highlighting the ‘differences’ between Booth and Bones this season and how it makes for sometimes uncomfortable bedfellows. I’ll double down and bet that not only will we not see a wedding – I think we’ll see a significant break up between them before the season ends.

• Stacey says:

They basically “broke up” last year. And they seperated for eight months when she went to Indonesia, and he back to Afghanistan. No need to break them up now, and I don’t see them. They are basically very solid. But do have disagreements. Angsty at times. Which makes for a interesting show. They showed they could be put together romantically, and yet have their issues…

• Dane says:

I didn’t say that I WANT them to break up.. I just think that it’s where the writer’s are headed. They weren’t really ‘together’ when she went to Indonesia and he went to Afghanistan. And Hannah was just another contrivance to keep them apart and keep fans anxiously waiting. They also broke them up last season when Brennan hit the road with Max and Christine. It’s kind of becoming a bit of a pattern maybe? I think TPTB are afraid that without angst the couple will lose their spark. I don’t agree.. I love seeing B&B as a couple .. but conventional tv wisdom often has a lot of wrenches thrown in on the way to happily ever after.

Regardless.. I’ll wait and watch and hope I am wrong!

• Jillian says:

I don’t think they are breaking up either. Hart said they are solid and David said that they would still have disagreements, but also romantic moments. People who break don’t have romantic moments. They are pretty honest, even though people don’t think so just because they are unhappy with what happens in the show and then they blame Hart and Stephen for lying to them when they never said that. Anyways, Pelant is also coming back in the season finale and I can’t see them having serious problems and ending their relationship when he’s causing problems again, unless he forces them to go their separate ways again, but they did that last season. Also, it would be impossible to have them break up and argue over who has custody over Christine and who gets the house and yet still agree to work together and make the show all about them. It’s impossible. Also, I think they will get married eventually…but definitely not this season. Maybe a proposal though.

• Samantha Barks Fan says:

Stone me if you want, but the reason why CASTLE is taking over polls and ratings is because they show that “good stuff” just like the old Bones used to. (and there is continuity in the storylines.) By the end of season 6 and on; some Bones storylines seem to be forgotten or left untouched. Sometimes I’m confused, thinking they skipped to air an episode or two.

• Jasper777 says:

@Samatha Barks Fan You should not be verbally attacked, you should be commended for pointing out yet another interesting point. Good discussion point also. I enjoy watching both shows- but what you said is true, Castle thumbed it’s nose at the Moonlighting curse by not just getting the lead characters together, they allowed the fans to see the romance. The discussions I have been involved in with like minded Bones fans speaks to the fact that while Bones appears to have tackled the Moonlighting curse- it did not do the romance end of the tackle. It seems to have tip toed with caution on the side of staying a crime centered show-
        IMO Castle has tastefully and nicely done the romantic side of the hook-up and ending of the will they or won’t they question. Castle’s writing in comparsion with Bones at this point is extrememly well focused. The story lines are compact and the seasons seems to blend. I personally loved the way they introduced his father this season. VS Booth’s Mom seems to be a topic that was purposefully written around for seven seasons and now- it is a forced issue.

I am hopeful that the return of Booth’s Mom is meaningful in the Pellant story arc, otherwise it is more of the childhood woe (to some people’s liking I am sure) slant this series has directed itself to. I certainly am not oblivious to childhood abuse- but having Booth, Brennan, Sweets, Jared, Finn……..all immersed in this backgroud seems ‘heavy’ and over focused. Why wear out a good background when they seem to average slightly better in ratings during serial killer arcs. I guess at this point we must all sit back and see what kind of story line and “plot point” Booth’s Mom is supposed to accent. Castle may have beat them to the punch a bit, leaving the fanbases with the “oh, they have already done that on Castle” feel. But I think we should fairly judge what kind of unique story line the Bones writers come up with. For me I will not get my hopes to high- as a fan since day one of this show, what should be the series highs have been lows when played on the screen. Peaking with baby Christine’s birth in a manger ala **funny haha** just like in the bible. There is such potential for the leads to really shine in those emotionally packed situations.

Pellant’s eventual demise is being foreshadowed very well- with the fact he wants one of them to murder him- Hodgins has potential and of course Booth and yes Bren. So that could be seen as a fan’s peak interest point, but honestly, I like most other Bones fans, find that I wish the peaks to be relationship related and told on the screen. Booth’s Mom is being pushed too hard for me to let go of the main plot / story arc that keeps me watching the show- Booth and Brennan. The most obvious and most teased point for this fanbase is the marriage. We are now at the will they or won’t they get married. Perhaps it is defense mechanism that tells me to not expect that, ever. And certainly don’t be disappoihnted when done in typical Bones writing style. They have rings on and we fade to black or something similar.

• Alexandra says:

@Jasper777 You made 2 good points I’d like to highlight here:
          -”While Bones appears to have tackled the Moonlighting curse- it did not do the romance end of the tackle.” True. Bones managed to avoid the M curse and as I view it, it was because they skipped the important, emotional parts of Booth & Brennan’s romance. I think there was a lot of material that could’ve been adressed but they chose not to… which leads me to your second point:

-”I wish the peaks to be relationship related and told on the screen.” I wish this too. I’ve got to be honest, I watch Castle too and I enjoy it because of this. They don’t show every step in Castle & Beckett’s relationship, but they show the little, meaningful parts. Bones fans, have to assume that many important things have happened/happen off screen. Based on how TPTB have taken this path these last couple of seasons, I bet the wedding will have to be assumed as well…if there is one.

• Adult Bones Fan says:

@Jasper Goodness, well put. I have wanted to find the words to put to my feelings for the false ring that I got in the “tackle of the M. curse” too. You summed it up. I thought the kudos given to this show was a bit premature for a tackle and win over this stumbling block often found with TV series. I was very disappointed when a smile was the result of waiting for six seasons. I find the last couple of minutes to be mildly relationship based, but find it easier to believe Booth would not stick around for a non-romance relationship. Good sex only goes so far, and I am guessing there. The bedroom scenes are off limits evidently for the fans over 30. LOL

And thank you Matt, for calling out the children. They obviously have nothing to do but come up with six screen names and go on the attack. Sad, sad, pathetic lives.

• amber7. says:

Bones ratings stand steady regardless of it being a serial killer arc or not. Please feel free to check your percieved pov with actual ratings facts…Twist in the Plot got a 2/6, higest rated ep of the season so far. Roller in the Derby and The But in the Joke ep joint 2nd with a 2.4 demo. None of these eps were anything to do with Pelant. Demo ìs what matters not views……Booth’s mom story was first introduced as plot point for S8 at Comic Con 2012 and it has been in the pipeline for a few years as a concept, it hasn’t came out of the blue…. I dont see how this plot is being pushed on us anymore than any other plot as it is just for ONE frakking ep this season. It barely got mentioned at all it was going to happen until casting of mom got announced, geez.. I don’t know why you feel the need to compare it to Castle. It is not unknown to introduce estranged family members into a tv drama, H50 did just that recently too. I wasn’t aware that Castle writters were owners of the copywrite to this … I am sick of Castle fans spouting on and on how great Castle ìs on Bones articles, when you just have to read the comments on the Castle articles posted at TVLine to see that a good few fans are NOT happy with the writing of S5 of Castle and the way Caskett has been handled… And I am sick of so called fans comparing the writing and ratings of a 5yr old Castle to a 8yr old Bones. It is like comparing apples to oranges.

• amber7. says:

@jasper777 my response was directed at your post FYI.

• Accio says:

“I am sick of Castle fans spouting on and on how great Castle ìs on Bones articles”

No offense, but this time it was David’s fault by making a lousy joke. (I love both shows, but I can’t stand David’s humour).

• stana fan says:

As a member of the Castle fandom I can honestly say that S5 of Castle has not pleased a lot of fans, you just have to go onto any message board to see that….I have never seen the Castle fandom so negative of the Kate and Rick ship because many feel they aren’t getting to see them as couple like they hoped…..So maybe it’s not best to gloat how great Castle is doing it over Bones when many fans are not that happy with Castle and when its ratings this season, bar a few eps, have been WEAK

• jessìca. says:

@samantha thanks for the laugh *eyeroll*. Castle is not taking over anything. IMO Have you actually looked at the demo for S5 of Castle?? Need I remind you that it hit lows of 1.7 which upset some fans so much that it sent them crying into their Fillion pillowcases? Except for a few strong eps, Castle has had a lacklustre rating this season…No lead in 8yr old Bones has kicked Castles butt many times this season in demo, and before anyone whines; demo is KING, advertisers don’t give a rats about views….Need I also remind you that both David and Emily won best tv actors as voted by TVGuide users recently and David just got voted best tv crime fighter by the same site? …TVGuide only allows you to vote once and hence why Castle fans couldn’t flood their voting system with a million of multi votes which is why Castle wins some polls, imo. And who wants to win a poll when all you have to do is hit vote repeatdly? It is a false win and indicates whose fandom has the most time to waste. So please Castle taking over ratings and polls? Don’t. Make Me Laugh

8. I didn’t hear most of the interview because I was too stunned at how beautiful Emily looks. True story.

9. Gina says:

Absolutely awesome!!! Best duo!!! Loved it! Can’t wait for more!

10. Miss Dragon says:

That was a great video clip. David and Emily are so comfortable with each other. You can see why the show has been going strong. Woo hoo for Bones!

11. Katie says:

I love David, I really do, but he also said B & B wouldn’t get together too and they are together with a baby. He likes to stir us up and he does it so well, bad David, bad.

• Stevie says:

David is teasing so much against B&B marriage that I actually think it is going to happen! Reverse psychology! lol

12. Stacey says:

Very hard to take David seriously. Almost like a hint that it might actually happen. Funny both seems to be opposite of what the characters are on the show. Of course you have to take David seriously, and he is known to tease and make it seem like nothing is happening. And it does happen. Love their chemistry.

13. gina says:

I love that David and Emily act just like Booth and Brennan. That’s why they are such a joy to watch on screen. So natural.

14. Jane O'Flaherty says:

Great to see the chemistry between David and Emily is as strong as ever. Their interviews always leave me smiling. :)))

15. laura says:

actually David ALWAYS gives REAL and TRUE scoops. ALL THE TIME. he NEVER lied about spoilers.

16. Accio says:

Great interview! they are awesome together.
    Now Ausiello, if you could just pleassse give us an interview with NF/SK as well! It’s been years! :(

17. BonesFan447 says:

Always a pleasure to watch Emily and David in interviews! They are the real deal, no phoniness from them! On and off screen they certainly have the best chemistry together!! Thanks!

18. David should stop already with the negitiveity on the marriage between booth and brennan. Everyone wants them to get married so GET MARRIED.

19. David should stop already with Booth and Brennan not getting married. The fans want them and it’s about time that they do. So let them GET MARRIED.

• amy says:

Well not all fans want B&B to get married. Some fans are just happy with them being a couple in love and raising a baby. I think David is just being fair to that element of thought. ME? I would like for them to get married but it is not a deal breaker imo.

• fran says:

David and Emily are just having fun and speculating about B&B getting married or not. End of the day it will be up to Hart, Stephen and Fox if happens or not.

20. I’m telling you, people, my guess is that Booth’s mom shows up because SHE is getting married!! That would take care of two birds with one stone. No matter what happens, our gang never disappoints this fan!!!

Go Team BONES-BOOTH!

• james says:

David was right. They are going ring “shopping” due the case in an upcoming ep. I just saw ep photos for said ep.

21. Emile says:

Omg this is adorable. They are so sweet together!!! Thank you for posting!

22. valleria93 says:

They are so much fun! Thanks!
    Love Bones, can’t wait to see the rest of the season, but I think I know what this ring-shopping thing is about, still looking forward to it! :)

23. They are so much fun to watch in an interview. They act the same way on the show.
    He is handsome and she beautiful. I hope they do get married.

24. Desalba says:

David and Emily are awesome . Hopefully they will get married. It’s really pleasure watching and listening to what they have to say . Nice clip , thank you .

25. Jasper777 says:

OK, I will double the double down on that $100 bet. We will never see these two get married. DB has made his opinion clear many many times and most vehemently over the last two years. He has said there is no reason for these two to be married. Yes that puts him at odds with the actual character of Booth, but I believe we have been seeing the eroding of Booths religious needs being met. I would go as far as saying that he made sure his input as to the final say for the couple is what he wants or he would not have returned for S9. HH and SN have no problem with not showing the fanbase anything. Use your imagination, because they and the writers have shown us historical fact that it is much easier to not write the hard scenes, the mushy stuff- just let Brennan smile. Afterall that is how everyone knew they had sex the first time right?? So, she just needs to grin and look pregnant and the scene fades to black and we know that they are together.

I will note that ED looks sad, wistful, not in agreement (I can’t seem to find the right word) with that look on her face when DB leans into camera and says they will NEVER get married on this show. Yeah, go look.

• Emma says:

lol calm down. That was a needlessly aggressive response to a fun interview. At the end of the day, David and Emily don’t decide what happens. And you clearly haven’t been around long enough if you take what David says so seriously. Remember when he used to troll about BB getting together and he used to say it doesn’t have to happen because they’re ‘already’ together?

And it’s not like DB is just gonna agree and say ‘yeah they’ll get married one day for sure’ because where’s the fun in that? They have to keep some element of surprise/anticipation, it’s what keeps people coming back for more.

And even if they don’t get married, I don’t think it would be that big a deal. Because BB both seem perfectly happy with their lives.

• Jillian says:

Yeah, David used to say all the time that they don’t need to get together because “they are already together” and then people would get so mad at him and they say that they would never get together. To me, it’s the same thing as with this “will they/won’t they” thing with marriage, so I don’t take it seriously at all. Also, Hart and Stephen have the final say in everything.

• Jasper777 says:

@Emma There was nothing “agressive” in my post. I spoke directly to the character’s traits and the factual content of the writers attempts and or lack of when it comes to fleshing out an emotionally charged scene between the two leads. A true fan grasps ALL of the actors persona- lucky for us DB is very much currently and has been since his last season on Angel, been a person who wears his feeling on his shirt sleeve. He is very forward, and flings his feelings out, especially on twitter, when he takes the notion.
        Do not presume my status or length of time that I have been a David Boreanaz fan. That is no more your job, than is playing moderator to this comment section or any other place people post their thoughts about the TV show Bones.
        You need only to read further in this very comment section to understand that MANY of the fans of DB are worn out with his “over the top” sense of stirring the pot. As are many of us aware, that he himeself is worn out and not really being challenged with the role or what was to come of Booth and Bren on the show. He HIMSELF admitted in an interview that he was ready to walk after this season. His tweets, his comments, his interviews have more than announced that fact (his fact now) gave the same consistent info. One must only listen to another human, and in this case a person who is often in the media, to here the undercurrent in the language consistantly being used.
        I compliment, highly compliment, the editing dept for TVLine for leaving in the comment by ED to him in this interview. She tell DB- “that’s your opinon”. And and cute as everyone thinks it is as shown in this banter with them, ED stands her ground and has her own thoughts and desires for the character’s path. She occassionaly let’s DB know that, or at least is not afraid to show that she has an opinion too. She has remained consistent in answers that she would think and like to see Booth and Bren get married. She has a vested interest too in what type of an ending fans would like to see for this favorite TV couple.

You see, that is what comment sections are for Emma. To express views, opinions about a posted video or article. Not to attack someone else’s posted comment.

• Leslie says:

Some fans see him as being over the top, not all, and he is the only actor, cast member, producer, who interacts with fans and gives us spoilers. We don’t always understand what they mean at the time, but he hasn’t led us astray….unlike another actor who bold faced lied when she/he was asked about what her/his character is going to do……she/he knew, it had already been filmed and while I understand they cant give away plot. imo, it would have been better to say, I cant comment. Keep at him, he will go quiet too.

• amyW says:

@leslie exactly. Oh yeah I remember the lies AND the doublespeak that the sex was real between B&B at the end of season four by a certain female star. Even here it ìs teased that Brennan and Booth go ring shopping. Umm no they. don’t they are at the jewellewers on a case just like David said here, see ep photos. Fans go ape over what David says because they don’t want to hear what they don’t want to hear. imo

• tessa says:

Actually when you leave a comment here it is wide open for anyone to reply to you .Hence why there is a reply button….no need to spit you dummy out and I actually agree with @emma you IMO seem a tad agressive. Your opinion is that; a pov. It isn’t fact.

• shhh.... says:

@jasper77 oh really, many fans? I don’t mind you asking me if I was worn out with David’s teasing….. No one makes yov read his twitter OR read/watch his spoiler interviews were the name of game is to tease and stir. Why don’t you let the fans who do get his teasing enjoy it instead of being such a frakking chicken little.

• mable says:

To the Bones fans whining about being teased, stirred by the actors about future spoilers of what may or may not happen. Grow up. You are embarrassing yourselves. This site is a fricking spoiler zone. Don’t read the actors aritcles. Don’t read their twitter. Simple. Nobody is holding a gun to your head . Just watch the episodes when they air cos that is ACTUALLY canon. Not what the actors say……GEEZ!!

26. Patricia says:

Gosh i Love Emily and David so so much-they have so amazing chemistry together*___*!I hope we habe a B&B Wedding in S9!:D

27. Hoosierdaddy says:

must…not…ship….Demily…have to…resist

28. Leriam10 says:

i love them…seriously you can write an entire scene of booth/brennan bantering from your conversation with emily/david..and I want them to get married..it will be a fun wedding cause im sure it is gonna have some kind of anthropological meaning behind it!

29. Maggie says:

David sounds like an idiot. He is trying way to hard to be funny, and is not succeeding at all.

• Julie says:

Speak for yourself, I thought he was funny cuz he was just winding us up and doing it so effectively.

• Lori says:

Totally agree. I love Seeley Booth, but David always sounds like a jerk in interviews.

• Livvy says:

Yes, love him on the show, but in every interview or at Paley he ihogs the limelight and is a jerk.

• Julie says:

Hart said from day 1 that David has a strong personality, it’s who he is, take him or leave him, his and Emily chemistry has made Bones what it is. No way will he or should he change and why making it personal again? Thought we were talking about the characters not the actor’s individual personalities.

• jessica says:

@julie Agree David is who he is. He is a big personality, full of energy. And the man likes to talk!!!! ….Some people aren’t happy unless they are bashing and name calling, tearing strips of people.. Says more about them than anything.

• Neeew Yorker says:

Typical, when an actor says things in jest or is just teasing about upcoming plots, an element of fans dont wan’t to hear it and get mean & nasty. It is standard playground antics.

• Gold says:

I love David and his big personality. He is a huge energy ball that can’t be contained!!!!!. He likes to talk.Always has, always will.. Deal with it dearies.

• emma says:

People who call other people jerks actually sound like the biggest jerks themselves. You come on comments to name call and say nothing about the show or the storyline. Give me a break.

• muse fan says:

@emma EXACTLY!!! I read their comments and was thinking whose the jerk? cos trolling comments just to name call and belittle David and say nothing about Bones storylines, which is what the video is about, gives them no room to talk about anyone..

• Rach says:

Is there a rule on TVLine somewhere where people aren’t allowed to comment on the content in videos, they’re only allowed to comment on storylines? Because if there is, please point it out.

• matt says:

STAY ON TOPIC and STICK TO TALKING ABOUT TV

• Katie says:

Seriously, you expect both David and Emily to say, “yep, we’re getting married, not need to watch anymore, I told you the plot.” They will dangle this carrot in front of us for another season or maybe more. I wanted to cyber slap him myself today, but acknowledge it was his interview he can say anything that will keep us coming back for more. You have to admit, it’s humorous how their rl views are opposite of their characters. Lighten up.

• shanny says:

Ironic, you two name calling and only leaving messages to bash the actor actually makes you both sound like jerks. Oh dear….

• james says:

Stick to talking about the TV show and the characters. We are here to talk TV end of.

• Bella says:

I’m not one for name calling but I wasn’t impressed with him in this interview, he really irritated me to put it nicely. I never wanted them to get together.

30. onlyakb says:

this was too funny “apparently David doesn’t want our characters to get married” kakaka

31. Pia says:

Love Emily’s “speak for yourself” and that they never seem to agree on anything. Just like Brennan and Booth. They ARE Brennan and Booth. :)

32. Sky says:

For me the best part of the interview was seeing once again the great friendship and affection these two people have for each other after working together for eight years. Don’t know why but it just makes me happy. I know it’s not realistic but I would be perfectly content to watch them for another eight years.

33. maria says:

OMGosh, Michael how do you even keep it professional with those two goof balls. They are extremely adorable together. Its been so long since we had an interview with them. Thank you. Looking forward to more. Cutest co-stars on TV. Love how sassy Emily is back to David and how David starts trolling. perfect.

34. Julian Oates says:

Marriage is a def. Yes!!!

35. TAMMY .D says:

In season 9 i hope they get married and go on a vacation so we will see more episodes and they might even get to season 10 or more i hope this show never stops i love this show bones the actors are so good and some times are so joyfull and happy to be actors on bones . the whole group in the lab are so good they can figer out murders even if the killer covers it all up Dr. Treprence Brennen is exclent at her job in the Jefersonen and Agent sealey Booth is so good at his job as a FBI Agent he is exclent with his gun i know because i shoot to Dr. hoggens and his wife is so funny and he has the cutieast son ever . So does Bones and booth and booth son to . came and meashel are very good together the look a like some how . all the interns are very smart in the show and zack is so bright in the show i miss him so much in season 9 i wish to see zack back in the jefersonen since he realy did not kill any one and Dr. sweets finealy tells ever body that zack did not kill anyone and is coming back soon and getting out of the loony ben . Dr. sweets is very good but bones is freing out his myetdid Dr.hoggens wife is so good at idenfing the bones she is such a good artist soon i hope i see plont and booth finily cauches him i hope i will see season 9 on mondays at 8/7 central

36. Kelsey says:

Let the show continue for years to come…it is funny…it is smart….it is inclusive…it is good!

37. merlyn says:

..i hope soon as possible, pelant will be caught and put lock up in jail. or maybe even killed just like the grave diggar. absurd as it sound he deserve it. he cause a lot of life and even get booth and brennan to not go on with the wedding. come on brennan finally realize she want to spend the rest of her life with booth, and some psycho is ruining it.

i do hope they get married, come on guys,we’ve been waiting for it since season 1. they look good together, and the chemistry, how protective booth was on brennan. they’ve been suppresing their feelings long enough, let them be together.

and it would be awkward if they would split up, they have christine.
    and it wouldn’t be the same, they couldn’t be partners anymore.

so let them get married!!!!
    and i do hope bones will continue through more years.

GOD bless bones….