Exclusive: Awkward Adds Felicity Vet Amanda Foreman as [Spoiler]'s Mom

Awkward Season 2 SpoilersAmanda Foreman‘s career is taking an Awkward turn.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Felicity fave will guest-star in a Season 3 installment of the acclaimed MTV comedy (bowing in April), playing Matty’s mom.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Described as very conservative, Foreman’s maternal character will appear in an episode that centers on Jenna and Matty’s parents meeting for the first time. (Expect sparks to fly between the vastly different family units.)

Foreman’s most recent TV credits include Parenthood, Private Practice and House.

Take a peek below at a teaser for Awkward’s upcoming season, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Foreman’s casting.

Get More:
Awkward., Full Episodes

Comments (12)

• noooo not the crazy chick from Private Practice! If Jenna get’s pregnant, will she try and steal the baby?

Comment by Billea – March 13, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meghan!!! Love her!!

Comment by Prue – March 13, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m already LOL at the thought of Jenna and Mattys parents meeting! This show is so great!

Comment by Jade – March 13, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know. I feel like I’m going to love watching that situation unfold.

Comment by Spencer – March 13, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know her best from a different role in Club JJ – Marshall’s gal-friend Carrie from Alias! Like her a lot!

Comment by J – March 13, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! kind of forgot about this show it’s been so long! really glad to see it back!

Comment by hmm – March 13, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just realized from watching this promo that I enjoy The Carrie Diaries’ Mouse so much because she reminds me of Ming (not just because they’re Asian, but because they’re similar in how they’re friends with Jenna and Carrie) but the Ming who gets appropriate airtime and has a better developed personality.

Comment by b – March 13, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • T and Jake are cute together.

Comment by Jellymoff – March 14, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i know! I’m so happy with how everything turned out. No one got hurt and yet it was still anticipating to know what’s next. lol, sorry for using your post as bait to say all that

Comment by Maya Geee – March 27, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I about crapped when I saw Meghan! I have been Felicity obsessed since 1999.

Comment by Sue Ann – April 30, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You had some nice points here

Comment by www.arteangelouva.it – June 10, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Muchas gracias por esta información, la verdad que es bueno conseguir sitios como este, ahora mismo trataré de comenzar un trabajo del cual este tema me va como anillo al dedo.

Comment by Maria Zambrano – April 19, 2014 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post