Exclusive

Exclusive: Awkward Adds Felicity Vet Amanda Foreman as [Spoiler]'s Mom

Awkward Season 2 SpoilersAmanda Foreman‘s career is taking an Awkward turn.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Felicity fave will guest-star in a Season 3 installment of the acclaimed MTV comedy (bowing in April), playing Matty’s mom.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

Described as very conservative, Foreman’s maternal character will appear in an episode that centers on Jenna and Matty’s parents meeting for the first time. (Expect sparks to fly between the vastly different family units.)

Foreman’s most recent TV credits include Parenthood, Private Practice and House.

Take a peek below at a teaser for Awkward’s upcoming season, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Foreman’s casting.

Get More:
Awkward., Full Episodes

1. Billea says:

noooo not the crazy chick from Private Practice! If Jenna get’s pregnant, will she try and steal the baby?

2. Prue says:

Meghan!!! Love her!!

3. Jade says:

I’m already LOL at the thought of Jenna and Mattys parents meeting! This show is so great!

4. J says:

I know her best from a different role in Club JJ – Marshall’s gal-friend Carrie from Alias! Like her a lot!

5. hmm says:

YES! kind of forgot about this show it’s been so long! really glad to see it back!

6. b says:

I just realized from watching this promo that I enjoy The Carrie Diaries’ Mouse so much because she reminds me of Ming (not just because they’re Asian, but because they’re similar in how they’re friends with Jenna and Carrie) but the Ming who gets appropriate airtime and has a better developed personality.

7. Jellymoff says:

T and Jake are cute together.

• Maya Geee says:

i know! I’m so happy with how everything turned out. No one got hurt and yet it was still anticipating to know what’s next. lol, sorry for using your post as bait to say all that

8. Sue Ann says:

OMG I about crapped when I saw Meghan! I have been Felicity obsessed since 1999.

9. You had some nice points here

10. Muchas gracias por esta información, la verdad que es bueno conseguir sitios como este, ahora mismo trataré de comenzar un trabajo del cual este tema me va como anillo al dedo.