All-Star Celebrity Apprentice Exclusive Preview: It's La Toya Vs. Omarosa Vs. Sanity!

NBC’s underrated comedy All-Star Celebrity Apprentice is back with a new episode this Sunday (9/8c), and the competing teams are tasked with performing a Soap Opera scene for Crystal Light.

Of course, because uni-monikered villainess Omarosa has built a career on perpetuating “angry black woman” stereotypes — as well as (apparently) running “half the West Coast for OK magazine” — she responds with disporportionate vitriol to La Toya Jackson’s request to “please be quiet.”

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

“Look it up and take notes, because being disrespectful will never work for me,” huffs Omarosa, and the showdown just gets more absurd from there. Press play on the exclusive clip below for the whole Omarosa Vs. La Toya bout — complete with dubious commentary by Lil John.

Excited to see these ladies duke it out? Any verdict on who “wins” the war of words? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. Blinged Up says:

I’ll admit it — I love this show.

As far as the clip: Team LaToya and I never thought I’d say THAT! And….nobody gives better commentary than Lil John. It’s going to be a good season.

2. Tran says:

This one’s better than Nene Leakes vs. Star Jones.

3. Billy says:

I feel soooo bad for liking this show but I can’t help it….that being said it looks like LaToya and Omarosa are angeling for a reason for Donald to keep them around because we all know if your not fighting your not staying on Celebrity Apprentice no matter how good you are at the tasks

4. MrsCeeBee says:

Omarosa wears the villain badge like it’s an honor and something to be proud of. That alone makes her disgusting. She thinks her business sucess is an excuse to talk to people any kind of way, mistreat them and to scheme and set people up (like she did Bret in the first episode). What honor is there in that? Can’t stand her. Go, LaToya!

5. Kim R says:

Why did I click on the video? I am so glad i do not watch this show. I remember Omarosa from when I had watched…she hasn’t changed a bit. Way too frustrating to make it good TV. Horrible woman. WHY did I click!!?? :)

6. wrstlgirl says:

I simply cannot watch because of Omarosa. She is a vile woman. I tried and she just makes me sick.

7. marva.lee says:

I will be watching this show . Omarosa is trying to be a bully as she usually is . But go ahead Latoya you are taking control . She can,t break you down . Omarosa don,t let your words back fire on you . This one is the best one . Omarosa it,s your turn to go . Go head Latoya. Marva

8. Lou Cinda says:

I thought Omarosa would have softened some after what she has been through this year….but NO! Other than last week when she burst into tears….she is still the meanest most DISRESPECTFUL, back stabbing, underhanded, DISLIKED woman that I have ever seen! LaToya has class and is a lady in every way…I would not have told Omarosa to “be quiet” I would have told her to SHUT UP!!!!! I cannot stand her!

9. the sad part is Omarosa will never get fired until the end. she is too good for the ratings. I would love to se the show go back to featuring real people instead of the celebritys. If Trump doesn’t have a place for them i am sure a lot of companies would step up and hire the winner.

10. Missy says:

Latoya said ‘Please”, how was that disrespecful? Wow. Omarosa doesn’t get it, at all. Please, everyone just throw her under the bus. It is fun and interesting watching the fight in the dog,with each of the celebritys, not so much just the dog in a fight. (Omarosa)

11. Joan Cruz says:

Oh, okay according to Omarosa it is not professional to tell her to “please be quiet” but she can call Latoya “boo” Appears Omarosa needs a lesson in professional etiquete herself. I look forward to the day Omarosa meets her match and get’s that ever wonderful “Omarosa, you’re fired!” Hopefully, the firing happens this Sunday.

12. I love the way La Toya stands up to Omarosa first. Who DOES that?!! No one so far! I love it!

13. Ella says:

NBC’s underrated comedy All-Star Celebrity Apprentice – Hahahaha, Michael. Well played. Omarosa is VILE.

14. DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

I absolutely abhor when people act like children and then pull the “I’m a grown person” bull-crap. If you’re grown, then act like it.

And her calling LaToya out for disrespect (when she wasn’t even being disrespectful), and then talking down to her (calling her boo with that tone) and threatening her? IMMATURE.

Back up your grown claims, Omarosa… otherwise, you’re making a bigger fool of yourself on tv than before.

15. Sara says:

Omarosa a celebrity in what? Being a Biotch? That would qualify 1/2 of average Americans! She has no business being on this show with real celebrities!
    Go Latoya clearly this woman wants something you have…she has no manners, no conscious and IMHO is not a celebrity no matter how her gigantic ego wants to fool her!

16. Alex says:

I hope Omarosa gets eliminated this week.

17. Barbara says:

I like watching this show, it’s fun !! I wanted to slap Miss O on the back of her head ! The sad part, besides the fact that she is witched is that if Donald lets Miss O go….there will only be poor Gary to pick on… and everyone has been picking on him, poor thing ;( Unfortunately you need people like Omarosa on the show so people will want to watch…But please NO more phony tears …..anyone can whine…but at lease show some wet tears…