May Sweeps Scorecard 2013: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

May Sweeps Scorecard 2013If May Sweeps is just around the corner — and the calendar says it is — that means two things, one even better than the other: 1) TV is about to get good! And 2) it’s time for TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard!

Like always, the Scorecard is brimming not only with Sweeps spoilers but also with season finale spoilers! And, same as last year, many of the teasers are hidden beneath a [SPOILER] tag — in other words, you’re gonna have to put on your guessing caps to figure out who’ll be doing what to (and/or with) whom.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

A few things to remember before you scroll down and read on:

• Firstly, the bulk of the entries below pertain to series regulars or recurring characters from shows that air on a broadcast network (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW).

• Secondly, as the twists begin to leak, the Scorecard will be updated (and re-updated… ) until, finally, all the blanks are filled in and/or replaced by even more items! (Mind you, so as not to give away any classified intel, the blanks will often remain blank until after the plots to which they refer untwist on screen.) Regardless, so we strongly suggest you bookmark this puppy and check back for updates.

• Lastly, if it’s on the Scorecard, it happens during May Sweeps, which this year begins April 25 and ends May 22.

OK, now you can go ahead and start reading The Third Annual TVLine May Sweeps Scorecard! Hey, did you already start? Bastards, the lot of you!

Number of weddings: 4
1. AIRED May 9: Will and Emma/Glee
2. Barney and Robin/How I Met Your Mother
2. AIRED May 16: Dwight and Angela/The Office
3. AIRED May 20: Adam and Jennifer/Rules of Engagement
4. AIRED May 20: Russell and Timmy/Rules of Engagement

Number of couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time: 20
1. AIRED April 29: Kate tells Rick she loves him/Castle
2. AIRED April 30: Jess and Nick have sex/New Girl
3. AIRED May 1: Rayna and Deacon have sex/Nashville
4. AIRED May 1: Will kisses Gunnar/Nashville
5. AIRED May 4: Karen tells Jimmy she loves him/Smash
6. AIRED May 6: Miles and Nora have sex/Revolution
7. AIRED May 7: Nick and Chloe kiss/Grimm
8. AIRED May 7: Wade tells Zoe he loves her/Hart of Dixie
9. AIRED May 8: Oliver and Laurel have sex/Arrow
10. AIRED May 8: Juliette kisses Avery/Nashville
11. AIRED May 8: Dawson tells Mills she loves him/Chicago Fire
12. AIRED May 9: Raj and Lucy kiss/The Big Bang Theory
13. AIRED May 9: Sheldon and Amy have virtual sex via Dungeons & Dragons/The Big Bang Theory
14. AIRED May 9: Arizona and Lauren/Grey’s Anatomy
15. AIRED May 13: Jason and Charlie kiss/Revolution
16. AIRED May 14: Deeks/Kensi kiss (as Deeks and Kensi)/NCIS: LA
17. AIRED May 14: Nick and Juliette kiss for the first time since she lost her memory/Grimm
18. AIRED May 16: Alex and Jo/Grey’s Anatomy

13. AIRED May 15: Jolene/Nashville
14. AIRED May 15: Dante/Nashville
15. AIRED May 20: Michael/Hawaii Five-0
16. AIRED May 20: Jim, Commander Ramsey, etc./Revolution
17. AIRED May 21: Frau Pech/Grimm
18. AIRED May 22: Strauss/Criminal Minds

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR LIST OF GRADUATIONS, RESURRECTIONS & MORE!

GET MORE: Spoilers

1. Sarah says:

@A.B.

I thought so. Thanks. :)

2. Mark says:

Giving birth is a no-brainer…. Goldie on THe New Normal!

3. TJCrinc says:

first couple having sex for first time: Vincent/Catherine “Beauty And The Beast” Episode S01E15.

• TJCrinc says:

confirmed by the way. very sensual scene. best ive seen since castle/beckett last year.

• Maria Pompeo says:

this doesn’t count – as per the beginning of this article, it says the period of May Sweepstakes is between the 25th of April – 22nd of May.

• Diana DeFeo says:

I thought the sex scene between Vincent/Catherine was wonderful and very well done. It was very sensual, and the background music was great. This show has everything and should be back for Season 2. Love B&TB.

4. Maria Pompeo says:

I guarantee that Nick and Jess will sleep together in the April 30 episode

5. Jane Doe says:

Confirmed by tonight’s (3/17) episode of the Good Wife, Zach isn’t graduating (actually, “going to college”) “until next year”

6. Dawn says:

PLEASE let one of the breakups be CSI’s Hodges and Elisabetta. And an ‘I love you’ for Hodges and Morgan. I can wish, can’t I?

7. Rachel says:

I sincerly hope that Tiva is one of the couples kissing/saying I love you for the first time. And for the couples reuniting, Hotch and Beth on Criminal Minds is probably one, especially since she’ll be in the finale. Maybe they’ll say “I love you” too?

8. Zoe says:

I really want the b

9. Zoe says:

I really want one of the big returns to be Elliot Stabler. Is that bad?

10. larry says:

I want to see bobby come back on supernatural. Also, another resurrection could be cora on ouat. And how a akward proposal from lenord to penny on bbt.

11. MJO says:

I’m hoping that the “I love you” will be either Castle and Beckett, or Wade and Zoe. The Reunion will be Wade and Zoe, and the “popping the question” will be Booth and Brennan. Not really looking forward to the fatalities….

12. joe says:

Surely Meredith Grey will be giving birth…

13. Diana DeFeo says:

Please renew Beauty & The Beast for another Season. This show is wondeful and should be back. I can’t believe it’s currently “on the bubble”.

14. Nicole432 says:

One of the pregnancies has to be Ann and Chris on Parks and Rec…. I mean Chris has even agreed to be the donor now!
    As for another couple kissing for the first time: Klaus and Caroline, it’s gonna happen before he leaves for the Originals :)

15. Ella says:

Can one of the ILYs be Dean and Castiel? <3 Le sigh.

16. Emily says:

I know it’s unlikely, but I really hope Eric and Nell from NCIS:LA say I love you. It sounds like something Eric would do, he’s awkward enough.

17. John says:

On screen resignations : firings – Hetty from NCIS Los Angeles.

18. cana says:

Engagement/question popping, well ben and leslie are already married so i think the question poppy could be them having a conversation about kids in their future.

19. cana says:

on screen firings/ job changes i would be surprised if there are many job changes in the parks and rec season finale.

20. please please please get McAbby to happen on NCIS!!!

Also Meredith Grey is having the baby for sure, April and Jackson getting back together
    And a small part of me wants Jane and Lisbon from the Mentalist to have an I love you always have type of thing

21. ivy says:

So, is this ever going to be updated?

• Kat says:

you know it is called MAY Sweepstakes for a reason, right?

• Joel says:

First off it is May “sweeps”. And by now Ausiello usually has at least some of the show names that these spoilers take place in. And sometimes he puts in Finale things that take place prior to the April 25th date. Like the Birth of Sawyer Collins on New Normal

• Zoe says:

Kat – You sound like a moron.

22. Liz Rubin says:

Saying I love you or having sex:
    Klaroline!!! on the vampire diaries

23. Jenna says:

Resurrection: Supernatural-Bobby, now as angel and under the influence of Naomi.

24. Carol says:

Number of couples reuniting: At least 7
    2. Grissom & Sara?

25. Yukitora says:

One of those is probably Tiva. However, with the current plotline, one of the job changes or fatalities could likely be Ziva, since she has not signed a new contract as of yet.

26. Jessica says:

Zach on the Good wife isn’t graduating. They pointed that out in a recent episode. He broke up with his girlfriend for his father’s campaign and the fact that she was older then him and going to college in the fall. It was Episode 17 Invitation to an Inquest.

27. Jerri says:

given where things are going on NCIS, I think Ziva will be one of the possible fatalities for next season, because Cote hadn’t signed a contract yet, the producers want to keep the fans in suspense.

28. Sarah says:

Just out of curiosity, shouldn’t ‘Bones’ be under the “Weddings” section like Revenge’ is for “Fatalities” since David said in the video interview with Ausiello that there will be a wedding in the finale?

29. Omar says:

Mike Franks is coming back in NCIS season 10 finale, is that count as resurrection or a big return?

• I came here to ask the same thing about Mike Franks. That has to count. And to those wondering about Ziva, it’s true that Cote hasn’t signed a contract yet, but that’s pretty typical. Last year PP, SM, and MW hadn’t signed until summer (which is why last year’s finale was so worrisome).

30. Jenny says:

Couples having sex, kissing or saying “I Love You” for the first time:
    Jess and Nick on New Girl
    Alex and that random Grey’s
    April and Jackson if they didn’t say I Love You yet.
    Rayna and Deacon – although not sure if that counts since they’ve prob done all the above before, just not on camera

Definitely one or two resurrections and big returns from vampire diaries.

31. Danidarkk says:

One of the couples that is going to reunite is Klaine because Blaine is going to porpose to Kurt.

32. Ken says:

Unfortunately I feel like one of the new pregnancies will be Amelia on Supernatural. Sam was asked in “Freaks and Geeks” episode about possibly having children so I think it is a strong possibility. Would certainly change the structure of the show a little bit but I never liked Amelia and thought it was another Lisa/Ben situation but for Sam.

33. Cindi says:

at least one of the fatalities should be from Vampire diaries, it’s like their thing. Season finale = kill off a main character.

34. “Resignations” — They should just fill in Hetty already. Isn’t it a season finale tradition for NCIS:LA???

I’m scared for Criminal Minds and the “Fatalities” category :(

35. Sassa says:

Reblogged this on Sarah and commented:
    Can you guess any of the numbers?? Who will say ‘I love you’ or who will get married?

36. Sarah says:

Did they add another “Spoiler” tag under the “Pregnancies” section or has there always been 3? I could have sworn there were only 2.

37. LaLa says:

It is unbelievably funny to me that no one has put one comment about Scandal. Guess everyone has given up trying to predict anything on that show. I mean, me too, I have no clue. As for first kisses, maybe Morgan and Garcia from Criminal Minds? They’ve teased it for so long.

• Angela says:

I’ve been wondering if anyone else has any speculations on romances for “Criminal Minds” :D. I’m kind of curious to see if any of the relationships certain members of the team are currently in will still be going strong or if there’ll be breakups and new potential romances brewing or something.

38. TJCrinc says:

in the next episode of Castle, in the canadian promo, beckett says “i love you” but it isnt during may sweeps. close, but not close enough. the irony is, its 3 days before may sweeps begins. does that count?

• maria says:

beckett gets a new love interest next week, break up in the horizon, they’re ausiello’s break up blind item answer

• MJO says:

Next week’s Castle, Beckett steps on a bomb trigger..I don’t think she gets a new love interest..

• Krithika says:

No I think you mean the finale. That episode is called Still and that’s the one where Kate steps on a pressure-sensitive bomb. And for the record, Kate isn’t getting any new love interests. She’s just assigned to protect some rich guy who makes her reconsider her relationship with Castle which ,according to Matt, “has begun to plateau.” Not happy about this one bit…

• MJO says:

Next week’s episode looks intense enough! I don’t like the idea of her having thoughts for someone else.I’m with you about not being happy… I mean.. come on Kate.. you have Rick Castle! If she doesn’t want him..I’ll take him

• Krithika says:

Whoops!! Sorry, I thought that ‘Still’ was the finale. And since I have stopped watching promos as I feel they are too spoilerific (if that’s even a word), I had no idea about ‘Still’….

• valtastic says:

Maria- Beckett doesn’t get a new love interest she in the next episode its actually someone she has to protect and Castle gets jealous, but nothing happens! Castle and Beckett are not breaking up, just not going to happen. Stana even said that they will go through bumps on the road, but become stronger which means the relationship will go to the next level

• Shawn says:

Unlike other showrunners Marlowe allows his characters to grow and learn from their mistakes. I doubt a break up is in the horizon because of some misleading promo. HaHa!

39. DoctorWhoFanatic! says:

Since Glee is only taking the school year up to Regionals by end of season, that means there will be no graduation… time to update this!!!

40. CF says:

Pregnancies: due to finale spoilers i’m positive one of them is April and Andy on Parks and Rec

41. Epidrone says:

I know it’s a longshot, but Grissom and Sara need to be one of the pairings reunited. I still can’t believe the writers went there after 13 gnash-filled years. I’ve never been so filled with loathing at a show I used to love.

42. kelsey says:

Couples reuniting:
    Please, please, PLEASE let one of them be Sara and Grissom.

43. A.B. says:

Here’s my guesses.
    Weddings: Jen and Adam (Rules of Engagment)
    Births: Brenda (Rules of Engagment)
    Pregnancies: taking a shot here but read the description to the finale of Rules of Engagment and it said Audry had big news to tell Jeff so I’m guessing she is pregnant.
    Have sex, kissing…: Tessa and Ryan(Suburgatory)
    Break ups:Tessa and Ryan(Suburgatory)
    Couples getting back together: Sue and Darrin (The Middle).
    Graduations: Jeff or Pierce (Community)
    Major job changes:Lilly (HIMYM)
    That’s about all I can think of right now.

• A.B. says:

Thought up some more.
      Breakup: George and Dallas (Suburgatory)
      Couples getting back together:Shaun and Juliet( Psych)
      Job changes: Shaun (Psych)?

44. Ang says:

No one has said anything about Ryan and Jenny being pregnant on Castle.

45. Kristina says:

New Pregnancies from what I’ve heard don’t know if its a rumor or true but I am thinking Karen or Ivy on Smash is Pregnant in the Series Finale.

46. Epidrone says:

Why can’t I see any of the updates? Only two spots and the graduation section are filled in for me, but Ausiello says he’s updated others.

47. Morganic says:

Pregnancy- definitely Ann and Chris on Parks. I keep reading people suggesting April but I just don’t see that happening. Oh or maybe Leslie! Interesting dynamic if Les gets pregnant before Ann.

In other pregnancy news. Am I the only one that thinks there’s a possibility that Brennan’s gonna end of pregnant again? I see it as a catalyst for the proposal everyone “knows” is coming.

Job change? Rachel cast in Funny Girl? Is that considered a job change…?

Births- Mer/Der and Ryan/Jenny for sure. and I do NOT think Shonda will kill baby Grey. She already said there won’t be a major catastrophe. I certainly think that would qualify…

• CF says:

April’s supposed to be getting “life changing” and crazy news that’s surprising to her and since this is parks I doubt its anything negative. The only thing I can think of along those lines is pregnancy and at this point I think both Anne and Leslie wanting children is a red herring to distract people from the actual upcoming pregnancy: April’s

• Erin says:

Oh…interesting. I hadn’t heard that April’s supposed to be getting life changing news. I was sure it would be Ann, but after last night I changed my mind to Leslie. But now I’m thinking it very well might be April. So many possiblilities!

• CF says:

Yeah to me it makes so much more sense for it to be April anyways, I mean April and Andy have been together the longest out of all of them and have now been married for over two years. I feel like Ben and Leslie should wait a little while because they haven’t been married all that long and need time to settle down first. Plus April and Andy as parents creates sooo many more comedic opportunities than Ben/Leslie and Ann/Chris. I also think it would be a great way to point them even further towards adulthood and it would help Andy grow up a little more and maybe even make April a little more maternal and sympathetic. It would also be a nice way to end their ongoing series arc towards becoming adults.

• Erin says:

Now that I think about it, it does make a lot of sense for it to be April. You’re right, that would make for a lot of good stories-both comedic as well as them continuing to grow up. And I totally agree that Leslie and Ben should wait a while before trying to start a family. And who knows what’s going to happen with Chris and Ann.

• jouii says:

I think it will be both April and Ann, just so they can be prego-buddies… April reactions would be hilarious.

• CF says:

^ no i doubt that would ever happen, the show can’t have two babies it would be pretty weird and plus an Ann pregnancy storyline would be far too boring which is why I think the woman most likely to get pregnant is April because it creates a lot of comedy and it could develop her character at the same time.

48. TJCrinc says:

coincidence now, since the episode of Castle called “Still” which involves beckett stepping on a bomb, and in the canadian promo, she tells castle i love you. This episode originally was supposed to air this monday, but due to the tragedy in boston has been scheduled to next monday, swapping places with that episode. So, now, one of the first “I Love You’s” will genuinely air during sweeps.

49. JP says:

Since E! news broke the news that Blaine proposes to Kurt on Glee, I am surprised this isn’t updated yet.