Revolution: Watch the Midseason Premiere's Explosive First Minute Now

A word of advice to Revolution‘s ragtag pack of rebels: Run. And run faster.

Another word: Serpentine! Serpentine!!!

NBC has released a featurette in which the freshman drama’s creator Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams tease the back half of the season (premiering Monday, March 25 at 10/9c) and then tee up the very first minute from the first new episode.

RELATED | Revolution @ PaleyFest: Scoop on the Reason for the Blackout (Answers Coming Soon!), Georgia’s ‘Badass’ Boss and More

Among other things, these 60 seconds raise the question (for me, at least): Just how deft a touch can a chopper pilot possibly have after 15 years on the bench? But hey, at least the goon manning the machine gun seems a bit rusty.

Watch it here:

Tags: ,

Comments (14)

• Im so excited!

Comment by Roger – March 6, 2013 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And then they all blow up in the diner. Series over, bad guys win.

WHAT A TWIST.

Comment by Steve – March 6, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d somewhat like this. Kill off a lot of the useless idiot characters and then start over. The world created is interesting, the current characters are not.

Comment by David4 – March 6, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s what I’m talking about. Revolution is still my favorite NEW show of the season. So excited for the show’s epic return on March 25th. Can’t wait. :-)

Comment by Tran – March 6, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe how excited I am for this to be back.

The power of Queen Elizabeth Mitchell.

They better fix the pace of the series though, because this whole mess with Charlie chasing after her worthless brother and the brooding uncle phantasizing about his Monroe lover is just not cutting it for me.

Comment by Lexdy – March 6, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hmm, homophobic much, Lexdy?

Comment by Evolve Already – March 20, 2013 12:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where did they get the bullets? Or the rockets? Is flying a helicopter like riding a bike…..you just remember how to do it after 15 years?? Gas….we have gas that is still good after 15 years? How is that possible when the gas that sits in my garage throughout winter is considered crap to use in my lawnmower come summertime?

Comment by Alichat – March 6, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There needs to be more Nora! Such an amazing character who isn’t properly utilized

Comment by Julia – March 6, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay…so brand new cast for the second half of the season? That looked awesome, go Monroe! I know, the good guys will win in the end but I can’t help rooting for the Dark Side on this show, the baddies are so cool!

Comment by Plum – March 6, 2013 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i can’t wait!!!!!

Comment by Elyse – March 6, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn I can’t wait!

Comment by Robin – March 6, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • good they kill everybody maybe they can get somebody we can learn to root for

Comment by John Moshier – March 6, 2013 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still mad that Elizabeth Mitchell’s character left the pendant behind for the bad guys to get – she was too focused on slapping Miles, argh!

Comment by Liz – March 6, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello from the one reader out of a thousand who knows where the “Serpentine! Serpentine!” joke comes from.

Comment by Jeffty – March 25, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post