Revolution: Watch the Midseason Premiere's Explosive First Minute Now

A word of advice to Revolution‘s ragtag pack of rebels: Run. And run faster.

Another word: Serpentine! Serpentine!!!

NBC has released a featurette in which the freshman drama’s creator Eric Kripke and executive producer J.J. Abrams tease the back half of the season (premiering Monday, March 25 at 10/9c) and then tee up the very first minute from the first new episode.

RELATED | Revolution @ PaleyFest: Scoop on the Reason for the Blackout (Answers Coming Soon!), Georgia’s ‘Badass’ Boss and More

Among other things, these 60 seconds raise the question (for me, at least): Just how deft a touch can a chopper pilot possibly have after 15 years on the bench? But hey, at least the goon manning the machine gun seems a bit rusty.

Watch it here:

1. Roger says:

Im so excited!

2. Steve says:

And then they all blow up in the diner. Series over, bad guys win.

WHAT A TWIST.

• David4 says:

I’d somewhat like this. Kill off a lot of the useless idiot characters and then start over. The world created is interesting, the current characters are not.

3. Tran says:

That’s what I’m talking about. Revolution is still my favorite NEW show of the season. So excited for the show’s epic return on March 25th. Can’t wait. :-)

4. Lexdy says:

I cannot believe how excited I am for this to be back.

The power of Queen Elizabeth Mitchell.

They better fix the pace of the series though, because this whole mess with Charlie chasing after her worthless brother and the brooding uncle phantasizing about his Monroe lover is just not cutting it for me.

5. Alichat says:

Where did they get the bullets? Or the rockets? Is flying a helicopter like riding a bike…..you just remember how to do it after 15 years?? Gas….we have gas that is still good after 15 years? How is that possible when the gas that sits in my garage throughout winter is considered crap to use in my lawnmower come summertime?

6. Julia says:

There needs to be more Nora! Such an amazing character who isn’t properly utilized

7. Plum says:

Okay…so brand new cast for the second half of the season? That looked awesome, go Monroe! I know, the good guys will win in the end but I can’t help rooting for the Dark Side on this show, the baddies are so cool!

8. Elyse says:

i can’t wait!!!!!

9. Robin says:

Damn I can’t wait!

10. John Moshier says:

good they kill everybody maybe they can get somebody we can learn to root for

11. Liz says:

I’m still mad that Elizabeth Mitchell’s character left the pendant behind for the bad guys to get – she was too focused on slapping Miles, argh!

12. Jeffty says:

Hello from the one reader out of a thousand who knows where the “Serpentine! Serpentine!” joke comes from.