Exclusive

Exclusive Community First Look: Britta Busts Out Her Very Own Therapist-Themed Rap Song

There’s no doubt about it: Britta Perry loves a good boast session. But never before has that fact been more apparent than in the following exclusive first look at this Thursday’s Community (NBC, 8/7c).

When Jeff reveals to the group that he’s planning to spend Thanksgiving with his long-estranged father, Britta can’t help but question (via an awesome rap song) if this development stemmed from her therapizing skills on Halloween night.

RELATED | Community‘s Jim Rash Previews His Freaky Friday-esque Episode: ‘It’s Very Greendale’

Press PLAY below to watch Community‘s very best worst character bust out a beat, then hit the comments.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Dryden says:

Now it’s just getting sad.

2. mst3k says:

I miss Dan Harmon

3. Alan says:

perfectly britta to boast, i love that she has a massive boom box on standby for that exact moment.

4. Liz says:

I’m so embarrassed by this.

5. But I wanted to hear her rap! Extended version?

6. Dan says:

…Okay fine, that was pretty damn funny.

But I will not watch this episode, out of spite that Harmon is gone. Alright I probably will watch, but I won’t like it!

• Alan says:

and that right there is the reason most people dont like the new season, they wont let themselves because they have already convinced themselves it wont be good; maybe if people hadnt known about harmon leaving then we would still be hearing about how this show is great and makes the competition look like idiots.

• Teag says:

Completely true statement.

• Jason says:

Nailed it.

• Elissa says:

THANK YOU Alan. I am SO sick of hearing people complain about how this season sucks and the show is not the same because Harmon left. Would you REALLY be able to tell he was gone if you hadn’t found out about it first? Cuz I’m pretty sure this is still the show I fell in love with. It’s not perfect, but it never was. It still has the things that make it Community. It’s still way outside the box thatmost tv shows stay in.

• JC says:

I agree that people are saying it’s bad before giving the show a chance; but truthfully, it is different. No, not ONLY because Dan Harmon was fired. A lot of people don’t realize that, along with Dan Harmon, Joe and Anthony Russo (worked on Arrested Development) the directors, Adam Countee and Chris McKenna (who wrote Remedial Chaos Theory) the writers, and Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan (the people who Real Neil and Garrett are named after) the producers and a probably more that I’m not mentioning all left. The show isn’t the same because of all the people that left because of the firing of Dan.

• Angela says:

Yes. If someone gives the new season a chance and honestly doesn’t care for how the show’s going, fine, but making dismissive comments about it when you haven’t even seen it makes no sense.
        Anywho, I thought that was funny-I like how disappointed everyone looked at the end. Ultimately, though, the overall storyline about Jeff meeting with his dad is what has me most intrigued about this week’s episode. I’m looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

• kavyn says:

At least watch episode 4. Definitely the best of the bunch and I personally loved it. There’s on Pierce scene you’re probably not going to like due to some effects they put in but otherwise it’s a great episode!

7. anik (@11starthestral) says:

Britta for the win !

8. Crittab says:

Well, they’re still writing Britta dead on. And she’s still the worst.

9. Russ says:

Oh Britta’s in this.

10. Sunny says:

Id have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment

11. Hey very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your
    site and take the feeds also? I am happy to seek out
    numerous useful information right here in the submit, we want develop
    extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.

. . . . .

12. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
    the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

13. It’s nearly impossible to find well-informed people on this topic, however, you
    sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks