Exclusive Grimm First Look: Rosalee Solves a Crucial Mystery, Makes Monroe's Day

After a beastly long break, NBC’s Grimm returns Friday (9/8c) for the second half of its sophomore season — and as you’ll see in this exclusive sneak peak from the episode, one of your favorite Wesen is finally coming home.

RELATED | Exclusive: Grimm Hails to the Queen, Casts Shoreh Aghdashloo as Gypsy Royalty

But even before Rosalee boards the bus that will bring her back to Monroe, she manages to make a crucial connection regarding Juliette, Capt. Renard and their intense obsession — based solely on Monroe’s brief recap of what’s gone down in her absence. (Oh Rosalee, we’ve missed you!)

Press PLAY on the video below to see the cute couple catch up, then hit the comments: What do you think is ahead for the Fuchsbau and her Blutbad — not to mention Nick and Juliette — for the rest of the season?

1. Lisa says:

So happy Grimm is back. Love Rosalee as much as I hate Juliette. Rosalee and Monroe are so cute togethr.

• A says:

finally get to see nick kick renards ass………about time! but does renard know that nick is a grimm i forgot. anyhow 3 more days…..monroe cracks me up he’s funny and glad to see rosalee coming back.

2. Katrin says:

I’m SO sick of all the “Clip isn’t available from your location” notes… -.- DAMN YOU, NBC… You’re discriminating everyone who’s not from the USA -.- Grimm has fans all over the world, JFYI…. -.-

3. Sarah says:

I can’t watch it as I’m in Canada. I hate when that happens!!!

4. wprager says:

Not a plug, but a service like unblockUS will let you watch NBC clips (among other improvements, like getting the US lineup in Netfix.

5. Eliza says:

Yay, Rosalee!! I’m so glad that she and Grim will be back. I still don’t understand NBC’s insistence on these excessively long breaks. It killed V or Fast Forward last year and then they do the same thing with Grim and Revolution. I hope it doesn’t kill Grim, which I love. I don’t care either way about Revolution (other than I wouldn’t wish unemployment on that show’s crew).

6. Zeph says:

Can’t wait til Friday!

7. Renee says:

Awww. I’ve missed Monroe.

8. rachelle says:

I didn’t watch the clip because I don’t watch sneak peeks [the only thing I don't spoil myself with!], but I just wanted to comment that I hate that Rosalee will fix everything between Renard and Juliette! I love Julliard’s chemistry and wanted their situation to last a little bit longer! Hopefully, some traces of their obsession will remain.

• KCC says:

There’s a spell on her that made her forget her boyfriend, whom she loves, and become obsessed with his boss, whom she barely knows. Yeah, they have great chemistry, but this is not the way to put them together.

• Bob says:

No real spoilers, just some background stuff.

9. Alia says:

Monroe and Rosalee are the BEST. So glad Grimm is back at long last!

10. Lena says:

I’m so excited that Grimm is back. Hey NBC please do something smart and do NOT cancel or change Grimm. Leave it alone and people will watch. For once do the right thing NBC.

11. Elyse says:

can’t wait!!!

12. Linda says:

“beastly long break” I’LL SAY! How do we get NBC to cut down on the hiatus for next season. THERE BETTER BE A NEXT SEASON! Can’t wait for Friday. I’ve already seen S1 & S2 wwaaaaaay tooooo many times!!!

• Luke says:

I think the long hiatus was caused by the fact that they started this season in August to capitalize on the Olympics, which mad the hiatus that much longer. Since there is no Olympics this year, I believe that this hiatus would not be as long next season.

13. That was the longest break of all time!!! Geez! So happy to see my Monroe again. :)))

14. Mailliw says:

Can’t STAND Juliette. I literally want her to die (on the show). For the majority of the first season she was great. Now, she’s almost void of any personality whatsoever. What she does display, is annoying – fear, mistrust, ignorance, confusion, and unbelief in the realities of Nick’s world. They should kill her off – Nick is better without her. I understand that this may be part of the writers’ intention…to eventually elminate her character…but I just wish they would get ON with it already! She annoys me so badly, because at first she seemed like the ideal girlfriend – beautiful, pleasant, accepting and easy to be around. The writers had us fall in love with her character. Now, it seems they have drawn her to be so wooden, so hollow, so void of human personality that despite all the “Wessen” talk, SHE now seems the least human and truly the most like an animal amongst all the characters. After all that work establishing her as a main character on the show, now she just comes off like an annoying woman with serious mental problems.