Report: Heidi Klum Joins America's Got Talent

Heidi Klum America's Got Talent 2013 JudgeHeidi Klum is adding another reality show to her workload.

The Project Runway host is joining the upcoming eighth season of America’s Got Talent as a judge, TMZ reports.

Klum joins returning judges Howie Mandel and Howard Stern and new judge Melanie Brown. (Sharon Osbourne quit at the end of last season.)

This marks the first time AGT will have a four-person judging panel.

NBC has yet to officially confirm the news.

1. Mark says:

Don’t think this is a good choice. She’s very boring.

2. Alienate says:

Damn the four judge idea! We already don’t see enough of the actual contestants.

3. PutAForkInIt says:

America’s Got Talent — but the judging panel does NOT.

• Midori4 says:

EXACTLY what I was going to say.

She is boring and not needed.

• Chuck Piro says:

These judges need to get some lessons from the judges from ‘THE VOICE’ show. Even when some contestants are not as good as others they always try to encourage them to go on. They don’t insult the singers. These no talent and rude judges should be tossed from the show. I record the show and fast forward past thier comments because we can’t stand to listen to them try to judge others….

4. dude says:

poor choice though say the same about howie and howard used to enjoy the show now i pass

5. maynepei says:

I agree that the cameras spend to much time getting judges reactions and who will break the ties?

6. Billy says:

I was happy and excited for the show when they said Mel B will be a judge but now not so much…the producers couldn’t have left well enough alone could they they had to go and find someone who had no talent to judge a talent show -_-

7. Danielle H. says:

Don’t watch the show.. but ever think of finding judges who are actually Americans?? Sharon wasn’t, and Mel B isn’t, and Heidi isn’t. NOTHING against them, I like them all, but you are determining something for Americans? Am I the only one who has wondered about this? It IS called American’s Got Talent…not just Who has talent? Or The Talent.

• Billy says:

Heidi actually is a American citizen…she became a naturalized American citizen in 2009…so half the panel is American (Howard and Heidi) and the other half (Mel B and Howie) is not

8. greysfan says:

Mel B is a great choice. When you see what she has to offer you will be surprised. But Heidi Klum? Seriously?

9. Zoe says:

Damn, how does she have time for all of that?

I love Heidi but- shouldn’t she like, sleep or something?

10. Mary says:

Seems like a waste of Howard. He will get even less time to speak now. AGT really isn’t using him wisely.

11. Steve says:

does this show really need a 4th judge? And what the heck does Heidi Klum have to do with talent…Cant believe this show is still on the air….

12. Lisa says:

What does she have to do with talent? That’s like asking Timm Gunn to judge a Hawaiian Tropics Tanning contest at a nudist colony.

13. Joanna says:

So glad. Now I can quit watching this show & find something else to watch.

14. Bob says:

Whose brilliant idea was that? Are the producers of the show crazy? Has Simon Cowell finally lost his mind?

15. Kathleen Scheinpflug says:

Glad to see Howard and Howie coming back..<3 Gonna miss Sharon a lot. She was so good. Can't believe they picked two new ones.

16. George Lane says:

Blech. Heidi Klum. Why? What speck of talent does she have? She was hot, once upon a time. So what? The producers are apparently out to lunch. Good luck with the ratings.

17. B DeHerrera says:

What’s up are there no other choices with character to their personality. Heidi is simply too blah plain. I loved AGT but may not mind missing it now.

18. Highly descriptive post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?%7

19. papaka says:

I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this place.%7

20. Anonymous says:

My partner and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.|

21. You know this is true says:

rofl, wonder if the geniuses will make a dog actor the winner again, hahahaha, all the judges are complete idiots!!

22. Shelley says:

When does America’s Got talent start for 2013?????

23. Bobbie says:

When does the show air on tv??????

24. stan says:

This is America’s original White Trash talent showed, filled with C- performances and over production. I prefer the Gong Show, if you don’t know this show Google it and you will find similarities.

25. deb holden says:

Heidi klum really? She says to 3 guys slapping a fat guy yes and passes on the act that preformed in the dark? They were awesome! She so is not!!! Get rid of her with a big fat NO!!!

26. Lion says:

I like all the judges and I don’t care where they were born because now days who are really American the Indian blood line is tainted now

27. Bellanonni says:

She (Heidi) always looks like a dog in heat when young men come on stage,. What’s up with that. Lose her. She is a follower, just ask Howard Stern…

28. Lee says:

This show would be 100% better without all the celeb”s voiceing their opinions. Howie waving his arms around saying you are the best I have ever seen every two minutes gets a little old and in general the celebs are too much. Give us more talent and less celebs, would make for a better show. Cut out half the commercial would be a real treat!!!