Exclusive Video: Bones and Booth Plan a Much-Needed (…and Sexy?…) Vacation

Get More: Exclusive, Video

After months of murder, mayhem and even a shooting, Bones‘ crimesolving couple, Booth and Brennan, decide they deserve a vacation from their oftentimes grim, blood-soaked lives in Monday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c). But in the exclusive video below, the pair can’t quite agree on where and how to spend their getaway.

RELATED | Bones Season Finale Spoiler: Surprising Marriage Twist for Booth and Brennan!

Because while Brennan tries to turn the trip into a learning expedition, her other half has something else in mind that involves spending lots of time in a bed.

RELATED | Bones Scoop: Look Who’s Playing Booth’s Mom!

“Beach and spa, sex and room service and sleeping late. Now, that is a vacation,” Booth explains. “I want to come back stupid.”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (31)

• Lmao. Somebody smack some sense into Brennan. Her vacation idea sucks compared towhat Booth has in mind! ;)

Comment by Jen – February 28, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Brennan isn’t down with a spa, beach, sex and room service vacation with a sexy hot man like Booth, then step aside sista! …… And everyone else form an orderly line behind me. :p

Comment by Nina – February 28, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would go with him if she doesn’t want to go. She can go dig up ancient human remains or whatever.

Comment by Jillian – February 28, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR. I am like: Brennan you go on your learning vacation, snore, and I will go on Booth’s sexy vacation. Win. Win. :p

Comment by Poppy – February 28, 2013 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. Absolutely. And does the Bones casting department always cast the most adorable babies? Starting with the baby in the tree, to Michael Vincent and now Christine.

Comment by TaMara – February 28, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in line

Comment by Ms.D – February 28, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in line…..

Comment by Ms.D – February 28, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course Brennan would want to turn a vacation into a learning experience…I love these two!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – February 28, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d go on vacation with Brennan if Booth can’t take it. His ideas are lame.

Comment by guest – February 28, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh please what is the weather like on your planet? LMAO. C’mon. Sex, beach, room service and spa is never lame. Lighten up :) said with all due respect.

Comment by Poppy – February 28, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Baby Christine is so cute! She just takes her parents crazy life in stride!

Comment by majamababe – February 28, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Brennan and Booth are bickering…Christine just sucks on her spoon

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – February 28, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK… did I miss something… who watches Christine when these two go off running into the middle of the night to solve a murder?

Comment by Claire-Anne Raynor – February 28, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Good Question! Same came up to my mind.

Comment by Nappo – February 28, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was going to ask that very question myself!

Comment by Melinda – February 28, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d assume Max

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – February 28, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I asked that very same question this past episode.

Comment by Rebecca (@RebeccaMCullen) – February 28, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Porbably Brennan’s dad, Max

Comment by Ellie – February 28, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Isn’t Sweet STILL living with them? He can babysit.

Comment by amanda – February 28, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sweets watches her in the middle of the night. I’m sure that either Max or Angela would watch her at night (daycare for day) if they wanted a vacation. OR take her with them. She’s still young enough.

Comment by Melanie Lewis – February 28, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • according to hart hanson- and comments at various times throughout the show, the Jeffersonian has an excellent 24 hr. daycare!

Comment by Becca – February 28, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Compromise dang it.

Comment by Rebecca (@RebeccaMCullen) – February 28, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sure hope Booth wins this one! I would love to hear about their sexy vacation, since I know we won’t be able to go along! Hart would never allow it! :)

Comment by Lois – February 28, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ugh, so true, all we get is sexy scenes from the interns or supporting cast. zzzzzzz

Comment by amanda – February 28, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth usually gets his way. I just love these two together.

Comment by Trista – February 28, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the Jeffersonian has a daycare…

Comment by Amy – February 28, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if Sweets will go on their vacation with them as well… wouldn’t surprise me at this point. heh

Comment by The Squatch – February 28, 2013 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • By far my favorite show. I would really love to see some really love to see some steamy scenes. I have been waiting years and when it finally happend they didn’t show us anything. I’m not a pervert or anything but geez throw a girl a bone.

Comment by Kelly Baumer – February 28, 2013 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great article to improve my experience.|

Comment by agate cameos bangle – March 22, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In fact no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.|

Comment by papaka – March 22, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Superb, what a webpage it is! This webpage provides valuable data to us, keep it up.|

Comment by Anonymous – March 23, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post