Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Bones and Booth Plan a Much-Needed (...and Sexy?...) Vacation

After months of murder, mayhem and even a shooting, Bones‘ crimesolving couple, Booth and Brennan, decide they deserve a vacation from their oftentimes grim, blood-soaked lives in Monday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c). But in the exclusive video below, the pair can’t quite agree on where and how to spend their getaway.

RELATED | Bones Season Finale Spoiler: Surprising Marriage Twist for Booth and Brennan!

Because while Brennan tries to turn the trip into a learning expedition, her other half has something else in mind that involves spending lots of time in a bed.

RELATED | Bones Scoop: Look Who’s Playing Booth’s Mom!

“Beach and spa, sex and room service and sleeping late. Now, that is a vacation,” Booth explains. “I want to come back stupid.”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Jen says:

Lmao. Somebody smack some sense into Brennan. Her vacation idea sucks compared towhat Booth has in mind! ;)

2. Nina says:

If Brennan isn’t down with a spa, beach, sex and room service vacation with a sexy hot man like Booth, then step aside sista! …… And everyone else form an orderly line behind me. :p

3. madbengalsfan85 says:

Of course Brennan would want to turn a vacation into a learning experience…I love these two!

4. guest says:

I’d go on vacation with Brennan if Booth can’t take it. His ideas are lame.

• Poppy says:

Oh please what is the weather like on your planet? LMAO. C’mon. Sex, beach, room service and spa is never lame. Lighten up :) said with all due respect.

5. majamababe says:

Baby Christine is so cute! She just takes her parents crazy life in stride!

6. OK… did I miss something… who watches Christine when these two go off running into the middle of the night to solve a murder?

7. Lois says:

I sure hope Booth wins this one! I would love to hear about their sexy vacation, since I know we won’t be able to go along! Hart would never allow it! :)

8. Trista says:

Booth usually gets his way. I just love these two together.

9. Amy says:

I think the Jeffersonian has a daycare…

10. The Squatch says:

I wonder if Sweets will go on their vacation with them as well… wouldn’t surprise me at this point. heh

11. Kelly Baumer says:

By far my favorite show. I would really love to see some really love to see some steamy scenes. I have been waiting years and when it finally happend they didn’t show us anything. I’m not a pervert or anything but geez throw a girl a bone.

12. It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great article to improve my experience.|

13. papaka says:

In fact no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other users that they will assist, so here it occurs.|

14. Anonymous says:

Superb, what a webpage it is! This webpage provides valuable data to us, keep it up.|