Exclusive

Exclusive White Collar Finale Video: Neal and Mozzie Plot a Champagne-Inspired Break-In

On next Tuesday’s season finale of White Collar (USA Network, 10/9c), Neal, Mozzie and James finally go after the evidence box hidden in Empire State Building. But as you can see in the following exclusive video, there are a few major roadblocks standing in their way.

RELATED | Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds CSI: NY‘s Hill Harper as Series Regular

Not only will FBI agents be crawling all over the place, but there’s also “no window washers, no trash chutes” for a possible escape, explains Mozzie before adding pointedly, “No basejumping.” (Hey, Neal has parachuted off a building.)

So just how will the trio get in and out of the historic site? The secret, it turns out, is in Mozzie’s champagne!

Loading video...

1. Mary says:

I hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next new season. I hope Hilarie Burton will be back as well.

• Debra says:

Next hilarie most likely won’ be back. She is taking the job in London unless she backs out. Of taking it then she most likely will be Neal’s love interest.

2. A says:

ugh I hate USA network scheduling. It still feel like the show just got back and its already ending and won’t be back till summer

3. RoumianaV says:

How come I can’t view this? Can you post this on YouTube?

4. JBC says:

Hopefully Neal and his Dad WILL have a FUTURE RELATIONSHIP in later episodes in the new Seasons of White Collar yet to be written. Really LOVE watching Treat and Matt in Scenes together. Hopefully the new lady boss AMANDA is 2 eps and DONE, not a fan! Love to see HUGHES back.. Hopefully this will be the final GOOD-BYE for Sara..A SARA-FREE Season 5 would be great, (one can hope). S4 was so much BETTER with her limited involvement, I really ENJOYED all of Season 4, which brings me to my last point, We do need the attractive, lighthearted, witty, charming, flirty, extremely SMART CONMAN working with the super attractive, Super SMART, funny, and wonderful FBI AGENT back to solving cases of the week with great banter and a little mischief thrown in.. Love WC, enjoyed the Neal’s Father storyline and the emotional issues that were tackled, some great acting there, but now looking forward to, as I have read that Jeff Eastin is interested in pursuing for this next season getting “back to basics”.

5. skiwitch says:

Most fun on TV! I really hate to see the season end so soon and have to wait until June or July for Season 5. I guess that’s why we have DVRs and buy the DVDs – so we can watch reruns until it starts again.

6. hello there and thank you for your info I have definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.|

7. Anonymous says:

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.|

8. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for
    your next post thanks once again.