Exclusive Biggest Loser First Look: Tim Gunn Ditches the Runway for Makeover Madness

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Project Runway fave Tim Gunn is bringing his ‘make it work’ magic to The Biggest Loser next Monday (NBC, 8/7c) — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at his well-tailored appearance.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Gunn, along with celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves, will drop by the weigh loss competition to assist with its much-anticipated makeovers. And as is made abundantly clear in the following sneak peek, the remaining contestants — kids included — couldn’t be more thrilled to see the special guests.

Press PLAY below to watch the fun begin, then hit the comments.

Comments (6)

• Love Tim Gunn. Love PR. Wish TVline would recap it

Comment by forwarddad – February 27, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Biggest Loser is the worst show on tv; on par with The Swan. It breeds hatred.

Comment by lina – February 27, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh you are so wrong. I love it. It inspires me to be better and stronger. It challenge the way I think about myself and other people. But to be fair I have only seen the first 7 seasons.

Comment by sarah – February 27, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Makeovers are my favorite!

Comment by Babybop – February 27, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shoot! I thought he was leaving RUNWAY – Once I saw that photo of Heidi Klum being kissy cozy with Kim Kardashian – I’m thru watching Heidi!

Comment by mitz – February 27, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHHHHHH! Makeover week :) cant wait to see everyone!

Comment by Em – February 28, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post