Exclusive Go On Sneak Peek: The Group Writes Ryan One Hilariously Weird Break-Up Song

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Who wouldn’t love it if their friends wrote them a tailor-made — albeit wholly inaccurate — break-up song? Well, Go On‘s Ryan, for one, as you’ll see in the following exclusive first look from next Tuesday’s installment of the NBC comedy (airing at 9/8c).

Still reeling from his split with Simone, Ryan enlists the group’s help in finding him the perfect song to soothe his broken heart. They, of course, have a better idea: Why not just pen their own (completely absurd) little ditty right then and there?

RELATED | Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Press PLAY below to watch the musical magic come together, then hit the comments: Is that not the best breakup tune you’ve ever heard?

Tags: ,

Comments (6)

• God I love this show !

Comment by Hilla Osovsky – February 27, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly never would’ve thought I could love Matthew Perry more than as a Friend, but this character just fits him like a glove. Brilliant show, always manages to make me feel better :D

Comment by Cottage101 – February 27, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a real blast to watch this show.

I just loved the mr.K joke about Romney last week. Classic sitcom.
    Matt Perry is tha bomb.

Comment by ReMMeZ – February 27, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Loved Mr. K as Mary Poppins last week. Also John Cho’s character is growing me. Not that I disliked him, but the show was wasting him.

Comment by Snsetblaze – February 28, 2013 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say…I would be reacting EXACTLY the same as Ryan while hearing that going on…including some sarcastic comment at the end. I suppose I can thank my lucky stars that my friends don’t decide to break into song about me, completely insulting and inaccurate, and right in front of me(not that behind my back would be any better…)
    I’m am just incredibly glad Matthew Perry is back on TV…didn’t get to watch FRIENDS, Studio 60, or Mr.Sunshine while they were on(the last one mostly because I don’t think I watched a whole lot of ABC then…and still don’t).
    I admit that this is basically the only show I watch consistently that is still in production.

Comment by Profclouseau – February 27, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show hope NBC keeps it it’s such a great gem of a show the whole cast is great i love mr k he is so funny!

Comment by girlinmd – February 27, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post