Pilot Scoop: Former Pan Am Star Kelli Garner Is One of Fox's Two Wrongs

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Two Wrongs Fox Pilot Kelli GarnerOnetime Pan Am stewardess Kelli Garner has boarded Two Wrongs, Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot from writer-actress Michelle Morgan, TVLine has learned.

RELATED | TVLine’s Complete Guide to Pilot Season 2013: All the Scoop on This Fall’s Possible Newcomers

The project is described as a relationship comedy about a couple whose friends and family don’t think they are right for each other.

Garner will play the female half of the duo, Jenny. The search for her significant other, Zach, continues.

Morgan is writing the script and will serve as an EP alongside Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.

Comments (9)

• Was not a fan of hers when she was on Pan Am.

Comment by TMW – February 25, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well then, they should scrap this pilot asap.

Comment by Danyelle – February 25, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Whoa, Danyelle, I’m simply expressing an opinion. No need to get all snarky, honey. And I really dig how you spell your name, by the way. So trendy.

Comment by TMW – February 25, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her…she’s so cute, and I thought she really came into her own in Pan Am. I am looking forward to seeing her try comedy :)

Comment by Aryn – February 25, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her too. I thought she was so cute and funny in Lars and the Real Girl so I know she’ll be fabulous at comedy. Can’t wait to see this!

Comment by Desiree – February 25, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eh. Like her but the pilots doesn’t sound like a winner.

Comment by Russ – February 25, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really grew to like her from Pan Am, still disappointed that show didn’t find it’s audience. I thought it was very promising. Glad she’s getting work, although yes this pilot doesn’t sound like it has the best odds, but you never know what’ll be a hit.

Comment by schu – February 25, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved her on Pan Am!
    However, I don’t have high hopes for the show because Fox comedies don’t live long

Comment by Julia – February 26, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read a comment on Deadline.com that said the following: I read the script for TWO WRONGS and it was my favorite pilot of the year. Here’s to hoping this one goes to series. We need funny things on the air PLEASE.
    Comment by Jane — Monday February 25, 2013 @ 5:04pm PST

Im not that familiar with Fox comedies but Raising Hope and New Girl are doing well and it’s listing the producers of New Girl behind this project.

I’m wishing the best success to Kelli.

Comment by Desiree – February 26, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post