Exclusive Video: Raising Hope Reunites the My Name Is Earl Cast — With a Song

As first reported by TVLine, Fox’s Raising Hope is reuniting the cast of My Name Is Earl, this Tuesday at 8/7c — and now we have a first look at the musical, cautionary tale that brings the gang back together.

RELATED | Pilot Scoop: Jason Lee Has Second Sight in Adaptation of BBC Drama

The episode “Making the Band” revolves around the Chance clan’s efforts to throw a third birthday party for Hope. Providing live, informational entertainment for the festivities, Earl frontman Jason Lee will reprise his Raising Hope role as former rock star “Smokey Floyd,” Jaime Pressly and Ethan Suplee (in the beaver costume) return as Burt and Virginia’s neighbors Donna and Andrew, Nadine Velazquez bounces around as party supply store staffer Valentina and Eddie “Crabman” Steeples keeps the rhythm as pizza delivery man Tyler.

Abdoulaye N’Gom (aka Earl‘s Nescobar-a-Lop-Lop) appears elsewhere in the episode, as an airline pilot.

A second new episode of Hope follows at 8:30 pm, guest-starring Hilary Duff.

Comments (16)

• Love this show! It’s always so creative and hilarious. Burt and Virginia rock!

Comment by Whit – February 25, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love Raising Hope! Excited for this episode.

Comment by Eliza – February 25, 2013 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • F*** YOU NBC for cancelling My Name is Earl!!! No wonder you are in the last place. And you shall stay there for a long time.

Comment by luke – February 25, 2013 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t have said it better myself.. my name is earl needs to come back

Comment by kimmy – February 25, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NBC even got beat out by Univision in the February sweeps this year. Univision! Ahhhaaahhaaaahhhhaaaaaa!

Comment by Bob – February 26, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So cool to see them all together. Especially with all the ‘earl’ quips and references. Wish the show could be revived on FOX.

Comment by Rich – February 26, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! That’d revive us all!

Comment by R S Jordan – February 28, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Earl sucked from season two on, but I still chuckle every time I read the name “Nescobar A-Lop-Lop”. Is this the right time to start watching RH?

Comment by Dan – February 25, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely dan this would b the perfect time fr watchin RH and if u cud catch up on rest of s3 it wud b amazing

Comment by taruntimes – February 25, 2013 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRING BACK MY NAME IS EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Cksprincess – February 26, 2013 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just watched the episode and it was great to see the mini-reunion. Are they testing the waters for a re-up of the show? Just sayin…

Comment by Grace Medina – February 26, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love MY NAME IS EARL!!! Please bring it back

Comment by Tavy – February 26, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love My name is Earl, my favorite show!!! I would love to see a fifth season!

Comment by gina – February 26, 2013 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In “Raising Hope” they have had references to “My Name is Earl” in the past including characters from Earl appearing and the nursing home being called the “Earl J. Hickey Memorial” nursing home.

Comment by Titan007 – February 27, 2013 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back my name is earl I enjoyed it very much

Comment by Joseph – March 15, 2013 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We need more Earl. Great show. Please please bring it back!!!!!!

Comment by Jason chapman – July 7, 2013 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post