Exclusive

Exclusive Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Maggie's Back - and Messing Things Up (Again) for 'Ezria'?

Leave it to Pretty Little Liars‘ baby-hiding Maggie to pop up again just when things are getting back to normal for Aria and Ezra!

The following exclusive first look at this Tuesday’s installment of the addictive drama (ABC Family, 8/7c) finds Larisa Oleynik‘s alter ego back in Rosewood for a visit with Ezra (and looking to permanently relocate?). Turns out, she doesn’t blame Aria for Ezra learning the truth about Malcolm; rather, she’s glad to have Mr. Fitz back in her life. (A little too glad if you ask us…)

RELATED | Exclusive Lying Game First Look: Has Mads Finally Reached Her Breaking Point With Jordan?

Watch the ladies mingle uncomfortably in the clip below, then hit the comments with your thoughts: Is Maggie trying to sabotage ‘Ezria’?

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. L says:

Can they just get rid of Ezra already? He’s way too old for her… and their relationship has always been really creepy.

• hannah says:

Their age difference is 6-7 years and if you find that creepy, then please go hate on Hugh Hefner for marrying a playboy bunny who is young enough to be his granddaughter. Also, thank you for pointing out the obvious that people who don’t like Ezra and Aria together don’t have a good reason for not liking them. Have a great day being just another ignorant member of this fandom.

• Candice says:

Actually, the original commenter has a point. it doesn’t matter if its a 6-7years age difference. The fact is that she is a minor and their relationship is technically “statutory rape” Does that mean you can’t like them together? Absolutely not. But please call it what it is….a somewhat creepy relationship. (oh and irl, ezra would have been arrested a long time ago)

• Andrea says:

She would be above the age of consent and therefore it is not statutory rape unless she or her parents press charges against him. Not to mention every state is different AND it’s a TV show…not real, so who cares?

• aheavens0angel says:

Ezra would only get arrested if the parents charged him with the rape charge. So get your facts right on this!

• Candice says:

or if the school found out about it and pressed charges.

• aheavens0angel says:

Yes, but that would be a different charge I don’t know if they call it statutory rape but it’s something else if only the school presses charges. Yes her would get fired and I am guessing he would go to jail, but seriously I have never heard of a case where a teen and teacher got together like this and the parents are ok with it and the school found out. I don’t know what would happen. They say it’s having sex with a minor not statutory rape, the parents have to press those charges.

• Kelly says:

So it’s all ok because her parents didn’t press charges. That’s not a good enough excuse.

• Allison says:

I think the ignorant person is the one who believes that a teenager and a man in his mid to late 20′s can have a healthy relationship.

2. Allison says:

This relationship has gone on long enough. It’s time for Fitz to be a grown up and date grown ups and for Aria to be a teenager, as she is one.

3. sadie says:

I hate how the PLL writers are ruining them. This storyline is so dumb, Ezria were such a good couple before this season.

• L says:

A good couple?? He’s an adult and she’s a teenager… they have always been a bad couple..

• sadie says:

Yes, good couple. Can you not read?

• AJ says:

There are so many things wrong about this couple, but the most important things that people dislike about them is that they are so incredibly boring and they take screentime away from characters and story lines that are actually important.

• sadie says:

That’s your opinion. There are still a lot of fans who love them together.

• Da says:

Incredibly boring? Is dating a student, having to deal with a creepy ex fiancee, going through 6 love triangles, finding out that you have a son that you knew nothing about and having to include him in your life what you call incredibly boring? ha! and you say they take away screen time from other characters? well i don’t think you even pay attention to what you’re watching because ezra wasn’t in 3×19, 3×18, 3×16 or 3×15.

• Sara says:

Your opinion, that’s shared by many!

• elcorta says:

is that your basis on why theyre a bad couple there are couples who are the same age and treat each other horribly

• aheavens0angel says:

L, maybe you should just quit watching! The real fans LOVE their love story, but I wish this chick and kid never came into the picture.

• LexiiEsq says:

To be honest i think their relationship is to complicated and not worth the time in the beginning of the relationship it was like leave them alone there meant for each other now it seems like give it a rest let the chips fall as they may she seems better suited for Wes

• aheavens0angel says:

Wow, don’t you think if you really love someone then they are worth fighting for? I mean, if not then there’s no hope for you. What happens in their relationship isn’t their fault really, so yeah, it’s worth fighting for.

4. Josh says:

I don’t give a crap about Eraria! Spencer Emily and Hannah get tortued way more than Aria whose romance is torture!

5. AJ says:

The writers had such a great opportunity to write Ezra out of the show by having him move to wherever Maggie and Malcolm live, but instead it looks like they are bringing them to him. Now we’re going to have to sit through more unbearable Ezra/Ezria scenes.

• samuel says:

They will write Ezra off the show. They invested too much into “Ezria” to do it now. And Ian Harding is a series regular, he’ll more than likely be around until the end of the show.

• aheavens0angel says:

Then I suggest you stop watching it!

• T says:

why is everyone’s answer to someone not liking one aspect of a show immediately, “so don’t watch it” So AJ does not like Ezra/Ezria ok, not a big deal considering there is so much other storylines to the show.

• aheavens0angel says:

Well I was just stating an easy way to quit watching something that they don’t like. Wow, I am done with this stupid site, I want to talk to real fans of the show and they are not on here! Well have fun everyone arguing over this show. LOL

6. Sara says:

Now is the perfect time to reveal Ezra as a part of the A team.

1. They finally get to split up Ezra and Aria
    2. Aria gets her share of the “torture”
    3. Spencer finally finds a friend

Three flies in one unconventional not-going-to-be-accepted-at-Twitter smack. I say go for it.

• AJ says:

I would love to have Ezra be head A. It would make him actually relevant.

• Sara says:

Maybe they’ll make him the killer aka The Beach Hottie who made Ali pregnant. He made Maggie peggers, who knows who else.. Although I must say that I’m absolutly sure the killer is Wren. He was at the camp that summer with melissa and ended up hooking with Ali (we all remember the tention between Ali and Wren in the pilot)

• AJ says:

Great theory! I hadn’t heard this one before, it makes a lot of sense. The Hastings ladies really have bad taste in men…

• aheavens0angel says:

Wilden made Ali pregnant, that was obvious in the last episode by the way he was reacting to the rumor going around about him. He told Hanna’s mom to shut her up or he would. So what else could that mean?

• kavyn says:

It would be pretty hilarious if he walked around in a blonde wig and red coat.

• Andrea says:

You’re all wrong :) read the books! It’s based off of a book series and the final plot twist is something no one expects!

7. d01 says:

I think I’m the only one that actually likes Ezria (and Ezra, for that matter)..
    oh, well…

• Elyse says:

after reading the comments on here I was just thinking the same thing!

• Elyse says:

after reading the comments i was thinking the same thing!

• Lisa says:

Don’t take the comments on here to heart. There’s plenty of proof on Tumblr and Twitter that both Ezra and Ezria are still loved by many. (Dispite the huge, boring misstep of giving Ezra a son. I hope the writers regret that decision.)

8. Rebecca says:

I can’t believe all the hate on Ezra! I love him and Aria! The age thing people need to get over it. If you haven’t by now then you need to give up on the show. He treats Aria great. I would much rather my daughter come home with an older guy with a good head on his shoulders than a drugged up loser her own age.!

9. Kimberly says:

The introduction of that kid just makes this relationship even more creepy. Now she is only about eight or nine years older than his son. Yuck!

10. luli says:

Ezra is looking hot! also get rid of Maggie please… or maybe just put Wes and Aria together! :)

11. Morgan says:

Yeahh um just to say in real life Lucy hale (aria) is older she’s 24 or 5 or6 so actually it would be fine in this hole thing the girls play teenagers but there all grown

12. Dreya says:

You guys all sound like idiots arguing over a fictional tv show .

13. Taliyah says:

I believe that Maggie is trying to get really really close with Ezra and Maggie Seems Jealous because aria is gorgeous and Maggie is Just Maggie

14. mollymalone says:

I need Ezra to be a part of the A-team. NEED. Seriously, it would be the best twist.

15. Kelly says:

Good! I hope she breaks them up for good!!

16. cas says:

I love Ezra and Aria.

17. Serenaa says:

Uhhh Ezra is back and of course he has to bring all jis boringness with him (maggie and the son), like they didn’t have enough problems in Rosewood. I’m getting confused with all the mysteries that haven’t solve at all!!! And i think everyone comment about the age differences is related to the fact that he is the teacher, for God sakes. This relationship is wrong on so many level.

18. E. Williams says:

Ever since this relationship started, I have been abhorred that The Family channel would support this How many teacher/student relationships have been screaming frrom the headlines these days. I think he should go to jail. I can’t stand seeing him and her together. I don’t care if he is not a teacher any longer, that does not make it right. Get rid of him for good.

19. dizzylie says:

I like Ezria, even though they aren’t my fave, but this whole storyline is soooo boring and contrived.

20. Luckysowner says:

It is just a show.

21. i’m so done with all these sub-plots…i wanna know who’s on the a team, i wanna know who killed alison, i wan’t E.Lamb to tell us more, i wanna know if mona’s really good or not, i wanna know if toby’s dead, hell i wanna know if ali has a twin NOT ABOUT CALEB’S DAD OR EZRA’S SON OR ANY OTHER PETTY STORY LINES THAT ARE JUST GOING OFF TRACK COMPLETELY