Exclusive Hell's Kitchen Season 11 Preview: Tough Women, More Rage, a 'Massive Twist'

“Hey, Dumber and Dumber!” “Did you throw up on that plate?” “Do me a favor: Get out!” “Get OUT!” “GET OUT!”

Yes, folks, Hell’s Kitchen is coming back for Season 11 (Tues., March 12, 8/7c on Fox) — and suffice to say that taskmaster Gordon Ramsay‘s temper remains at a rolling boil.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

In the following exclusive video, Ramsay previews what’s in store for the show’s latest installment — including a very powerful women’s team, a rather bumbling collection of men, a grand prize that comes with a $250,000 salary and a surprise twist that will find the contestants cooking in front of a live audience of 2,500.

RELATED | American Idol Recap: It Moves Us All, Through Despair and Hope

So press play below for the full preview, then hit the comments with your anticipation level for Season 11.

Loading video...

Comments (39)

• Ummm…isn’t Top Chef already using the live cooking twist in their season finale on Wednesday??? Kinda weird both shows decide to do this at the same time…the chef shows must of gotten a memo where they had to do a live cooking challenge in front of an audience like the tv dramas got about amputation this year…

Comment by Billy – February 25, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know that the live cooking for hell`s kitchen was taped months ago right?

Comment by sam – February 27, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to starting to watch the show again. Haven’t watched the last few seasons because living at home there were others who had shows to watch and record. Now, living on my own, i get to watch/record what I want when I want.

Comment by Emgee – February 25, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s the best kind of freedom

Comment by Dave – February 25, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God, this show is so awful. But I can not stop watching and I love every minute of it.

Comment by Ace Balthazar (@BetaRayBob) – February 25, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More rage? Is that really necessary? 90% of the show already consists of yelling, yelling and more yelling.

Comment by c0rinne – February 25, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • then dont watch it ,,, duh !!!!

Comment by kel – February 27, 2013 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i saw JP woohoo!!!

Comment by Alysia Wilkinson – February 25, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • JP is back!! YAY!! Can’t wait!!!

Comment by Dee – February 25, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, another season where the winner really doesn’t become the head chef of the restaurant they mention, because why would you actually give a chef who competed on this show a job at a prestigious restaurant if you screwed up that many times on TV because they really don’t want the best chefs, they want to keep the people who will give the best ratings? None of the winners have ever gone on to either stay at the restaurant they “won” (Or like one of the winners a few seasons, she never got the opportunity to even work in one of Ramsey’s restaurants in England as promised and was just given a cash payout instead)

Comment by Evan – February 26, 2013 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get your facts straight she couldn’t get the job oversees because she wasn’t able o get a visa.. And other chefs from the show have gotten the head chef position but it is only a position that is contracted for 1 year and after that its a decisi

Comment by Anonymous – February 26, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Decision that is made by the company and that chef

Comment by Anonymous – February 26, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree get your facts right

Comment by kim – February 27, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought I saw JP also. Tried convincing myself that it was old footage from the other seasons, but fingers crossed, he’s back!!

Comment by ✨Don Draper (@UnspokenMedia) – February 26, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah yes. Another season of Restaurant Management 101, Ramsay style. How long do you suppose it will take some chef to over cook the scallops, serve raw meat, or have Ramsay vomit their signature dish?
    My guilty pleasure returns. Can’t wait.

Comment by Name That Tune – February 26, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i say 3rd signature dish, and 1st plate to go out will be the scallops from the mens team, and they won’t even get to main course to serve raw meat

Comment by steven – February 28, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! It’s a guilty pleasure I allow myself every season! If I didn’t think Gordon would make me cry every episode, I would want to try out for one of his shows!

Comment by Michelle – February 26, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show. It’s one of the better reality shows out there. I find Hells kitchen more entertaining over that of American Idol

Comment by Glenn Clifford (@Glenn80817) – February 27, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!! All right!!! Go Ramsay Go!! I love this show….THE SHOW MUST GO HOME!!! WOOHOO!!

Comment by véronique peeters – February 27, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can not wait, One of the best shows on T.V. Would not miss it!

Comment by Diana – February 27, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show and so happy it’s back…it’s my very favorite show and i CANNOT wait!! the best part is of course gordon and his tirades however i must say i met him in person at a charity event and he was an absolute pleasure, even got my picture taken with him. :-)

Comment by Christine Sheen – February 27, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE Gordon Ramsey not only is he hot(babe) he’s hot in the kitchen.
    spicy spicy.

Comment by kim – February 27, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for this season to start, one of thee best shows on television. I admire Chef Ramsay, he is a perfectionist (so am I) and he demands only the best for his restaurants, the same as I would, either do it right or get out, no in between. What I noticed already, and why these cooks haven’t figured it out is beyond me is learn how to cook a scallop correctly before you even apply for the show, how hard can it be, practice practice and more practice, by the way I love scallops.

Comment by ibcheft – February 27, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show. It’s one of the better reality shows out there. I find Hells kitchen to be the best show I love Gordon Ramsay just would not want to be married to him ; I would always be crying

Comment by Carol – February 27, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell’s kitchen rocks~!

Comment by Renee Cain-Rojo – February 27, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Hell’s Kitchen. I have not missed a show since it started. I remember rooting for Michael and screaming when he won! Danny was my next sure to win and he pulled it off easily.
    Can’t wait to see this season begin. March 12th can’t get here soon enough!
    I love you Chef Ramsey! Now piss off!

Comment by Cathy – February 27, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • when danny won i predicted he would win because he served perfect beef every time that first dinner service..and i was right

Comment by steven – February 28, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the new season 11 to begin I already have seasons 1 through 7 on DVD

Comment by Jeremy David – February 27, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi i live in Ireland an watch all seasons of hells kitchens can u tell me when does it start on ITV2 please don’t wanna miss it

Comment by Laura – February 27, 2013 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show! Gordon Ramsay is awesome!

Comment by Jay Kolb – February 27, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Owen, you are a jerk. Just saying.

Comment by MB – February 27, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who the he!! is Owen?? Just asking.

Comment by Sammy – March 15, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes back for another season! So excited to what this season will bring. After all Ramsey yelling stupid cow is a must see! Can’t wait to go to Vegas to try out the new restaurant. Also, scallops that are rubbery are seriously disgusting, I unfortunately have been to a restaurant where I was served rubbery scallops!!! IF only Gordan was there at the pass to make sure “crap” like that wasn’t being served! Go Gordan!!!

Comment by Christina Mina – February 28, 2013 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you have worked in a resturant kitchen even as a dishwasher operarator or short order cook or a waiter. you know how crazy it can get in a resturant kitchen and that is why i watch this show bacause it brings back some interesting things that i saw while i was working at some of the places i have worked.

Comment by stephen higginbotham – February 28, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love this show, when it is on i tell the whole world to just “GET OUT!!!!” when i am watching it. my fiancee my brothers my boss i jsut tell everyone to f- off i am watching the best chef in the world..all you haters out there he has 23 restaurants worldwide what do you have? a dishwashing job from some 3rd rate corner bistro? Ramsay is the best, period so piss off with you ..you f-ing donkeys

Comment by steven – February 28, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been waiting since September for this to be on! My future SIL is competing on this season and I can’t wait to cheer her on!

Comment by Thebeesknees – March 3, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Being a Chef is a very intense and stressful job which I do everyday. So when I get to laugh at some of these morons it makes my day. There is truly only about five real Chefs on there the rest is built for entertainment which is fine for me! Please do me a favor HK next time you get someone from Memphis please pick a real Chef. The last two wanna be thugs were funny but there is real talent in this city. Can’t wait Chef Chris McNutt.

Comment by Chris McNutt – March 6, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post