TVLine Items: Susan Lucci Eyes AMC Relaunch, Dancing's First Star Revealed and More!

All My Children SpoilersWith Prospect Park’s All My Children revival about to launch, fans are eager to know if Susan Lucci will reprise her role as Erica Kane.

“I so hope that I can return,” the suds icon shared Monday on The View. “I want with all my heart to return to All My Children. I just don’t know the answer yet — but what I do know is that all of us are working so hard to make that happen.”

RELATED | AMC Revival Adds Julia Barr

Lucci — who can next be seen in Lifetime’s new Marc Cherry dramedy Devious Maids — went on to explain that her “heart is certainly with [AMC creator] Agnes Nixon” and that she’s confident the upcoming iTunes/Hulu revival is “going to be wonderful.”

In other AMC news, Daytime Emmy winner Eden Riegel has been tapped to bring Kane’s daughter Bianca back to Pine Valley in a guest-star capacity, and actor/The Price Is Right model Robert Scott Wilson has joined the online-only series as Pete Cortlandt, Opal’s youngest son.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• ABC announced Sunday during the Academy Awards that Baltimore Ravens standout Jacoby Jones will take part in the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars. The full cast will be unveiled Tuesday, Feb. 26 on Good Morning America, with the long-running competition series’ latest cycle bowing March 18.

RELATED | Veep Scoop: Gary Cole Joins Season 2 Cast

• The Veep crew is gearing up for an all-new season (premiering Sunday, April 14 at 10/9c), and based on the following teaser trailer, it seems Selena Meyer is still getting shafted in the respect department.

• Sundance Channel has acquired the rights to air Breaking Bad from the very beginning. Starting March 4, the cabler will air back-to-back episodes every Monday at 11 pm and midnight.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (12)

• I hope Susan Lucci can rejoin All My Children. I have a good feeling about the revival.

Comment by Maxine – February 25, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMC isn’t just Susan Lucci it’s time for the next generation

Comment by Cindy Hatcher – March 26, 2013 04:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch DWTS, but as a Ravens fan I might have to this year to cheer on Jacoby Jones!

Comment by Jessica – February 25, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still enjoy Rob Wilson’s male modeling gig on The Price is Right. Why is he pulling double duty on both a game show (TPIR) and a daytime soap which is now online (AMC)?

Comment by Tran – February 25, 2013 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Veep to start again.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – February 25, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With Susan currently living in New York and filming Devious Maids in Atlanta don’t see how she can make time for AMC which will probably film in LA. I thought she sounded very vague

Comment by Nancey – February 25, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are filming in Connecticut.

Comment by AB – February 25, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still don’t know where to go for episodes of All My Children who will be carrying the episodes- 30 year fan

Comment by John Maynard – February 26, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi John, they will be showing AMC on Hulu and Itunes. Still don’t know a start date but rumor has it April 2013. Can’t wait love AMC.

Comment by Robin – March 8, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @John–I hope the word gets out as to where and when we can get AMC. I watched the show for many years.

Comment by Mary Davis – March 10, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • April 29 is the start date and AMC will have a huge void without Erica Kane. I hope something can be done to see Lucci back on AMC and allow her to do Devious Maids and Deadly Affairs. Erica Kane is an iconic character and she really flavours AMC and many woud say she is AMC. It really will be strange almost like it isn’t AMC without Susan Lucci. DAvid Canary, Vincent Izarry, Thorsten, Alicia and Eden are great but there is something unexplainable about Erica and Susan.

Comment by Skater Boy – March 22, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s an amazing paragraph designed for all the online visitors; they will get advantage from it I am sure.|

Comment by dedicated hosting – August 5, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post