New Spoiler Alert!: Castle Renewal Update, Once Upon a Time's Next Casualties and Grey's Intern Camilla Luddington on an Alex/Jo Kiss

Get More: Exclusive, Spoilers, Video

Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Alex and Jo KissIn this week’s Spoiler Alert!, not only do Matt Mitovich and I peek into Castle’s future and blab about the Grim Reaper’s upcoming guest appearances on Once Upon a Time, but Grey’s Anatomy intern Camilla Luddington stops by to reveal when we can expect that Jo/Alex kiss that we all know has to be coming! And that’s just for starters…

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Finale Scoop: Shonda Rhimes Says No [Spoiler] This Year!

The actress also spills the beans about how Alex is going to handle Jo’s romance with Chest Pecwell, reveals the scene from Bailey’s wedding you didn’t see, and hints at the tragedy that will end this season at Seattle Grace. “Everybody dies!”

Okay, she may have been kidding about that last one.

Either way, all of that — plus Luddington’s fears about upsetting Lara Croft fans — is only a click of your mouse away. So hit it already!

Comments (120)

• Too much to hope that Belle kicks it?

Comment by courts – February 22, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you on this one!!

Comment by Kym – February 22, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wish, but I doubt the writers have the balls. Plus then they’d have to deal with the crazy Rumpel/Belle shippers, which would be just plain mean

Comment by Addie – February 22, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wouldn’t wish that on my enemy.

Comment by Tony – February 22, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Are there actual Rumpel/Belle shippers?? To me, he is like her father. I don’t see any romance beteween them at all and the actors have zero chemistry. I haven’t like Belle since she was introduced.

Comment by cam3150 – February 22, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh you sweet, naive person. Just check Tumblr and Twitter. Believe me, you’ll wish you had remained ignorant. They aren’t quite as bad as Regina/Emma shippers but they’re getting there.

Comment by Addie – February 22, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • At least Emma and Regina won’t happen, Rumbelle is happening whether we like it or not.

Comment by Mike – February 22, 2013 12:07 PM PDT
        • They are suppose to be “Beauty and the Beast” (Rumpel/Belle) … right? I agree on the zero chemistry part. He does seem like more of a father figure.

Comment by Jules – February 22, 2013 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought it was romantic in the first episode that they starred together, but then it got less so and I kinda stopped being a rum belle shipper… sigh. So sad.

Comment by Lexi – February 23, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I concur!!!!

Comment by John Crook – February 22, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I liked Belle for about three episodes, and then they messed up her memory and her character was a bore again.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – February 22, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, keep dreaming. Not gonna happen. Emilie’s in VC filming for episode 19 right now. :)

Belle <3

Comment by Jason – February 22, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The writers have truly assassinated Belle’s character, making her completely useless now. She was great in the episode with Mulan, but the rest of the episodes she is now allowed to be her true self. Kill her off and let Hook go with her, since he started out a charming rogue and is now just a laughable bufoon.

Comment by TVDIVA – February 22, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • How many times can someone hae amnesia? Are they running out of ideas?

Comment by carrionne – February 28, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Second it!

Comment by Roma Kong – February 22, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing personal guys, but I don’t have time to watch a video and sit thru what I’m not interested in. I just want text I can peruse and cherry pick the info I want to know about. Just FYI.

Comment by Pamela Powers – February 22, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto! And since I visit the site primarily at work, it’s harder to disguise a video as “actual work” than it is a web page, haha.

Comment by Katherine215 – February 22, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! Transcripts please.

Comment by Percysowner – February 22, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here.

Comment by Babar Suhail – February 22, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ll put my vote in too, forget the videos, transcripts please.

Comment by Dee – February 22, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree.

Comment by Lee Skipper – February 22, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree–transcripts please–too much info I really was not interested in-thanks

Comment by papnana – February 22, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!! I much prefer a written transcript. Thanks!

Comment by BellaBot (@Belladonna420) – February 22, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, this was basically a Spoiler Alert about Grey’s. :) However I do not watch Grey’s so I skipped through it, caught the snippet about OUAT and then skipped to the end.
      Not the best Spoiler Alert to date. :)

Comment by Kim R – February 22, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep. Me too. Nothing personal, guys – you’re cute and amusing and good at this, but I just cannot stand video. Also, a lot of folks access this stuff in public (offices, libraries, what have you) and it’s rude to blast video/sound in those settings. (Also possibly leads to firings.)

Comment by Annie – February 22, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you could get fired for playing a video in your office, you probably can also be fired for accessing TVline period.

Comment by dude – February 22, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There’s a big difference between playing videos that interrupt the work environment of others and accessing a silent webpage.

Comment by courts – February 22, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Get Safari, use your Reading List. It’s easy.

Comment by bryceradick – February 22, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • sorry – i love the spoilers! i was sad that it was only 6+mins – usually it is 10-11mins. too much on the shonda shows — castle renewal was obvious. love the ‘new correspondant’:) make them 30 mins – i don’t care because they are cool!! i wish they would have talked about ‘suits’ or ‘community’.

Comment by Jay K – February 23, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Though I’ve seen this request in the comments on here several times, and they don’t seem likely to change it.

Comment by Jen – February 22, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is a video feature that’s primarily just a discussion between actors/writers, if you can’t sit through it, don’t click on the page. You’re not missing out on vital information.

Comment by dude – February 22, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yep

Comment by Reed Miller (@rdr2go) – February 22, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA! Perhaps someone who has the time/ability/willingness to sit through the videos can post recaps for us? Although I’m sure TVLine wouldn’t like that, because they want to make us watch these things, but sometimes it just isn’t feasible.

Comment by Alex – February 22, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!

Comment by buttermop (@buttermop) – February 22, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe this Spoiler Alert video team can learn from other entertainment videos. The people reporting keep it short and sweet – reporting the spoilers and news in under a minute. If Matt and Michael want to chat, they should consider turning this feature into a podcast people can listen to.

Comment by TVDIVA – February 22, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, I don’t ever watch the videos either. I can’t imagine what makes them think they’re a good thing.

Comment by Mark – February 22, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto and ITA

Comment by Red – February 22, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 100% agree. When I hit an article and see that it’s a video, I’m out right away.

Comment by Dave – February 22, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also agree with this. Why sit through a chat about a show or shows you don’t watch to get to the information you are interested in?

Comment by Nancey – February 23, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet the death in episode 16 is Cora.

Comment by Nerwen Aldarion – February 22, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Too bad. Killing her off is a waste of a Season finale epic death.

Comment by courts – February 22, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope not. She’s easily among the top two additions to the cast and Barbara Hershey is brilliant. I could think of at least 4 characters I could do without before I’d even think of getting rid off Cora.

Comment by Louise – February 22, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s possible, but I’d bet they’d save her for the season finale. Although I don’t think anyone has spotted her around on set for episodes 17 or 18.

Comment by Addie – February 22, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d SO hope that’s the case. I can’t stand her around anymore. I’d be okay with anyone dying, really, as long as it’s not Red :)

Comment by Barbie Furtado – February 22, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep

Comment by Jason – February 22, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by CC – February 22, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Castle!

Comment by Andrea – February 22, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yayyy for Castle!

Comment by Astrid – February 22, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • castle

Comment by Karen – February 22, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CAAAAAAASTLEEE!!!!!! YES !!!!

Comment by Lilu – February 22, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never thought, nor met anyone who thought, that Castle wasn’t going to come back next season.

Comment by David4 – February 22, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Castle competes against other 10pm shows on ABC. And it consistently crushes them. Plus in terms of overall network dramas I believe it is in he top ten for all networks. I hope next season is the last and they wrap it up in a pretty bow with BECKETT proposing to Castle in the final episode of the series. ;!

Comment by Lisa – February 22, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • dunno,wasn’t h50 beating them alot last season?

Comment by Shaun – February 22, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My money is on Greg, or Cora, I hope it’s not Cora, if Refina is going to go all good, we need a consistent villain to keep thing interesting.

Comment by Mike – February 22, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sorry, but your misspelling of Regina just killed me laughing… :)

Comment by Lexi – February 23, 2013 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would be nice to be able to read this. Computer here at work has not sound card and I can’t read lips. LOL. Transcript anyone?

Comment by Cattibrie – February 22, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A HELL YES to the Castle news!!!!!

Comment by Steph – February 22, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG her accent is the cutest! Thanks for the GA and OUAT scoop!

Comment by Danyelle – February 22, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TVline, keep doing what ur doing, I love this little “talk show.” I can get written articles on any old TV site. I just miss the segment where actors do scenes from other shows!!

Comment by Lauren – February 22, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think anyone is saying to eliminate the video, but the transcript as an addition would be nice :)

Comment by Jen – February 22, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She barely has any English accent. Wonder if she’ll appear back on True Blood as Claudette for season 6?

Comment by K – February 22, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, I vaguely remembered reading she was English, so I kept trying to catch her accent, and she has just a hint of one. Must make her American accent much easier to do.

Comment by Danielle H. – February 22, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why wasn’t Castle a sure thing to begin with?!

Comment by Summer – February 22, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with everybody. I prefer the transcript. Don’t mind the video but just add a transcript also.

Comment by Mely – February 22, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Major Death will be August… I know that already… I mean, I assume he would count as “Major” but the spoilers for that are already “out there”…

The Minor Death could be Greg…
    I mean, I assume the death happens in the “now”, right? Because we also get to see the episode where Snow’s mother dies, which would be “minor”, but it HAS already happened, so I don’t really know if that counts…

Comment by Katrin – February 22, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • August doesn’t return until episode 18(I think), so after watching the video, I am 60% sure the major death will be Cora, and I agree Greg is almost certainly the minor death.

Comment by Mike – February 22, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah, okay… so this season has a lot of “major deaths”, huh? I wasn’t sure, I just knew August WOULD be dying (not Pinoccio, though, “just” August) and I assumed he could count as “Major”, but okay, then there is another one… Thanks for the information, Mike, I really wasn’t aware of that!

Comment by Katrin – February 22, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We need both….video is great for some, but please give us a transcript.

Comment by MM – February 22, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Castle coming back no real surprise since we all no it’s a winner Love love it!!!

Comment by Bren – February 22, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don´t think this means for sure that Castle will be back, does it? I believe it means it´s a sure thing for TVLine… Don´t get me wrong, I´m a huge fan and want a renewal (badly)! But I believe it when I get to read this: Castle officially renewed for Season 6!:)

Comment by Mary – February 22, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And it would be great if it could get another season high next week!:) I´m expecting a 2.2 or 2.3, but would love at least a 2.4:)

Comment by Mary – February 22, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the season finale I have the feeling we’ll find out that Seattle Grace closed years ago and everyone working there is actually dead.

Comment by David7118 – February 22, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha! No actually they are still in the woods and Meredith is dreaming :D

Comment by Azerty – February 22, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A W E S O M E

Comment by Gotta Have 'Em All – February 22, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know why, but I can’t into the Alex/Jo stuff. It’s just not working for me- the howling stuff was ridiculous and her constant crying is so frustrating. Plus her backstory is so overplayed, god forbid she was someone with a boring past. No everyone on this show has to be “damaged!”

Comment by Addie – February 22, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t either!!! I just do not see any sexual chemistry between them. I would rather see them be best friends than hook up. And while I love the actress I can’t stand her character. Unfortunately it looks like Shonda is determined to make them happen.

Comment by Kira – February 22, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I don’t understand why everyone else is all on board for that relationship. I am voting a hard NO on that. I do not want that to happen. I dread every second that they inch closer to it.

Comment by the girl – February 22, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I soo do not want this pairing. There is absolutely no chemistry. I want Alex maturing. I cringed watching the episode where he joins her in howling and baying like an animal. He needs to be in an adult relationship. Not some after school special with this infant.

Comment by Gotta Have 'Em All – February 22, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Their scenes do feel like a teen soap opera. I feel sorry for Alex, he’s an original and he gets the worst storylines. Jo is a terrible choice for him.

Comment by Jen – February 25, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want Izzie to come back, she was the love of Alex’s life. I really hate Alex/Jo! They’re painful to watch. ZERO chemistry. It feels like Alex is just settling for her because Izzie left. Please Shonda give Justin Chambers a decent storyline!!

Comment by Sofia – February 25, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve actually stopped watching greys now becasue I HATE this pairing and how they’re dragging it out SO much! I miss Izzie and Mark/Lexie. I used to love Alex in the Izzie days, but I’ve really gone off him this season, he’s gone backwards in terms of development.

Comment by Jen – February 25, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Castle! I mean, how can it NOT be renewed? Sure it skews older but it gets about as many viewers as Greys and more than just about every other drama at ABC. It does better than Nashville, doesn’t it? Anywho, I think Castle is aging very well. And the writers pulled off the impossible, Caskett has actually made the show better. As far as Greys, I have come to really like Jo. Camilla has actually gotten better throughout the season. She seems more relaxed and natural in her scenes. She’s actually very endearing. They are not rushing the Jolex thing which makes me think that it will definitely be end game. And Camilla gets considerably more screen time than any other intern which makes me think that she was brought in specifically to be Alex’ love interest. They didn’t start out having sex or even mildly interested in each other so they have had time to build on a friendship and a mutual appreciation and respect and that’s nice to watch. Perhaps by the time they become canon I will have gotten used to the idea, even though I still think Alex is a bit too old for her.

Comment by Ana – February 22, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Were there even any doubts that Castle wouldn’t be renewed for a 6th Season?

Comment by Babar Suhail – February 22, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm, deaths on OUAT are hard to suss out. Last season, they killed off Graham out of the blue, Henry clinically died but was brought back by magic, and when the creators teased all about a major death in the finale, it turned out to be Maleficent who might be a major fairy tale character, but was hardly on the show at all and we don’t actually know if she is REALLY dead. August could go (I never really cared for him and can’t get over how he looks NOTHING like his mini self) and I wouldn’t mind if Hook walked the plank since he’s turned out to be more of a jackass than a badass (rather disappointing that). Getting rid of Greg would be a plus, since that plotline is just a waste IMO, and does Neal/Bae really need a fiancee to add ANOTHER new character to the show on top of the ones that are probably still on the way? Gimme a break! For guys who love baseball, the creators seriously need to forget about filling the roster; we don’t need 25 series regulars here, and the rookies are sure as heck are not all Arod. Either cut the newbies or put them on the DL and focus on the original batting order and the DHs who’ve gotten far too little screentime and character development this season, or I can’t see how they’ll make the playoffs!

Comment by ej – February 22, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, I’m a female so I hope that doesn’t matter but I LOVE the baseball analogy! I wouldn’t mind seeing August go away permanently (he’s annoyed me to no end with his partial ‘never really caring until it suited his own needs’ meddling in Emma’s life) and Greg’s story ending sooner rather than later wouldn’t be a bad thing either. =)

Comment by HeatherC – February 22, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHA that Breaking News Report was ridiculous. But sexy.

Comment by maryploppins – February 22, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank Jebus about Castle. I never had any doubt but its good to get that sure thing next to its name. if Bones can make it to nine seasons, Castle sure as hell better since its a better all around show IMO. it will be interesting to find out who dies in OUAT, i think it would be cool it it were Charming even though i like him it would add some juicey drama.

Comment by James – February 22, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle should have been a sure thing since the beginning.

Comment by Mari – February 22, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is BRITISH! Is she putting that accent on?!

Comment by MadamePom – February 22, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s been living in the US for several years now so she now has an accent that is a mix of English/American. I really like it actually.

Comment by Samantha – February 22, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, so have the likes of Rob Pattinson, Andrew Lincoln, Carey Mullinghan, Kate Winslet. They all keep their British accents. She sounds really fake to me!

Comment by Sofia – February 25, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s XBOX 360 guys not XBOX

Comment by schiffer – February 22, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Alex on Grey’s Anatomy and have been enjoying the growing relationship with Jo. Their scenes together have been the highlight of episodes for me (so tired of the plane crash/lawsuit/hospital bankruptcy story). Alex was needing a friend like her and I like how the writers have built up this relationship. But now I NEED them to take that next step. Haha! It’s become this slow torture every episode to see two people who would be amazing together not taking their relationship to the next level. Camilla Luddington seems like such a sweetheart. I hope she sticks around because I want Jo to truly love Alex and make him happy. He so deserves that! Great interview Michael and Matt and thanks for it! :)

Comment by Samantha – February 22, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it turns out that they cut the line about Graham because they plan to do something bigger with it sometime later then I’m going to be fine with the fact that they took it out because I actually do believe he deserves a bigger deal made of his death than that and it probably would be more compliant with how s2 has been going if Emma doesn’t know right now or at least hasn’t confronted Regina about it yet ; if we don’t get a Graham mention soon then it’s going to become a never-ending source of resentment for me and sadly it might already be.

Comment by Caitlin – February 22, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to rain on your parade but I’m pretty sure Castle has been a sure thing since they got their syndication. They’d have to totally tank in the ratings to get cut.

Comment by ky – February 22, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did I detect a British accent at the end there when she was discussing cut scenes? Didn’t notice it all through the interview but then at the end…

Comment by MLO – February 22, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, she’s British. I don’t why she was using an American accent, unless she’s been in America long enough that her accent actually has changed.

Comment by Kate – February 22, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Put me down for transcripts, too. Or else close caption the video. “Castle” better be renewed! It’s one of the best shows on network TV and the best, IMO, on ABC.

Comment by dragons3 – February 22, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The burning boat scene at the end of Revenge was absolutely awesome! loved the whole scene, even the scene in the water.

Comment by Wanda Littrell – February 22, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is anyone else seeing that on Greys the character Jo looks a lot like Izzy?

Comment by tvdiva – February 22, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh you are not alone in these thoughts….good know I am not either! I think it is kind of weird actually…but I do like Jo…I just think its strange that she does resemble Izzy a bit…Izzy with dark hair…

Comment by Robin – February 22, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • exactly.. . . . . .. izzy with dark hair

Comment by tvdiva – February 23, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Izzie is far more beautiful!

Comment by Jen – February 25, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s really cool that Castle being upgraded to a sure thing and I wish we will heard the official renewal soon. And I love Alex with Jo, but I don’t think as a couple. They kind of like friends, because they are the exact same. But I’d love to see more from them.

Comment by siska – February 22, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It always surprises me when see and hear and actor’s voice who has an accent, especially when it is so different from what I am used to hearing from that person. :) delightful but surprising!

Comment by Robin – February 22, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say Hook will probably die first on ONCE. That’s they only path I see for his character. Some would say his death wouldn’t be Major but it would make sense as to why the creators keep pushing that he is soo hot and badass when he falls short. I still say that there is still more real world stories out of August so I don’t his character dying just yet but maybe eventually. I would at least like to see a Pinocchio and Gepeto reunion before that happens though. The creators suck at closing stories properly. They shouldn’t kill Cora off just yet she needs to be around for a while.

Comment by A.B. – February 22, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say Greg the visitor gets killed in episode 216 and I say Cora dies in episode 217. Really wish they didn’t cut out that Graham scene! Or at least give us something in season 2!

Comment by Jessi – February 24, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So GLAD Castle is coming back. I am truly addicted! With 2 Canadians in the lead how could they go wrong in casting!

Comment by Faye – February 26, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • His name is CHEST PECWELL!?! that’s a horrible soap-opera type name.

Comment by carrionne – February 27, 2013 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is the name that the interns came up with for him, kinda like the previous generation had their McDreamy and McSteamy.

Comment by Carol – February 28, 2013 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what I tought but in the video the actress is calling him “chesty” and THAT sounds like a nickname so I got confused

Comment by carrionne – February 28, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although there have been tons of comments previously on here that people don’t like the video spoilers, you continue to do so. As soon as I see it’s a video spoiler, I’m out of here. I’ll get the same info somewhere else. Don’t even bother reading the comments now.

Comment by Red – February 27, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle yes!!! I have never been a cop’s n robbers kind of fan. However I caught an episode one night and started watching and now I can’t stop!! I started watching on the internet the first season and have just started the third. I start at 7:00pm and stop at 2:00am the lack of sleep is killing me yes I’m addicted and I love how they play off each other I have laughed and I have cried they make you feel their emotions and that is great acting!

Comment by Chris – March 2, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this post Messrs Mitovich & Ausiellio are the masters of the message board. BTW way completely hooked on Castle. Getting away from Cable channels they just can’t compete.

Comment by Dory – March 19, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also am addicted to this shows bander and inuendos,and there love ,now the test of life
      will be interisting to see and go through with them

Comment by Ruth Smith – May 16, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Camilla Luddington’s eyes.

Comment by Leigh – March 7, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The tease is that they are losing “one of their own”. I think it has to be a “good guy”. Sebastian is heading off to play “Winter Soldier”, there hasn’t been any word a out whether or not Lee is doing the next Pirates, Tony Amendola was back on set a couple of weeks ago so it could be Gepetto, Dr. Whale is kind of hanging out to dry, they really don’t seem to know how to use him. So many possibilities…

Comment by Marghie – March 8, 2013 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon A Time is running out of plotlines. I won’t be surprised if it tanks soon (though good writing is no indication of a show’s longevity). Castle is a decent filler show, but a montage is a sure sign that a show is going buh-bye, sadly enough. I hope both of the shows hold out, but considering ABC has bigger market share crap on the barby, I’m not holding my breath. They do have a tendency to ax good shows for garbage.

Comment by moonstone – May 7, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • (Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course.
    Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food – and dollars off of
    tabs. The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.

Comment by pub quiz archives – June 5, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post