Exclusive Bones Video: Brennan's New Intern Makes a Heady, Jaw-Dropping Entrance

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Bones Season 8 Spoilers New Intern OliverNext week’s Bones is going to turn some heads — one in particular.

Monday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c) marks the debut of Brian Klugman as the Jeffersonian’s smartypants new intern Oliver, and the newbie’s explosive entrance — coming just weeks after Brennan was shot in her own lab — sets off some big-time alarm bells for Booth.

RELATED | Bones Season Finale Spoiler: Surprising Marriage Twist for Booth and Brennan!

Press PLAY below and watch a classic bait-and-switch unfold before your very eyes.

Comments (29)

• First impressions…you’re doing it wrong

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – February 22, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No kidding! :-D

He could have just called, but noooo. For some reason, he thinks it’s somehow a good idea to walk into a public cafe while covered in blood and carrying a decapitated head! I can just imagine Dr. Saroyan’s reaction now. “You did WHAT? …wait, nevermind, I don’t really want to know.”

Comment by Dreamrose – February 22, 2013 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d actually like seeing a new intern like Zack: socially inept with no real concept that what they’re doing is wrong. Supposedly this new guy is smart with a capital S. Meet the new Zack Addy…

Comment by taliesin – February 22, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what I’m saying

Comment by Bob DeVee – February 24, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reserving judgment on the new intern until I see the ep. But I do wish that Bones would add another female intern to the show as well.

Comment by Jen – February 22, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and his big gun *coughs* can protect me anytime ;) Anytime. Booth <3

Comment by Me Again – February 22, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL! Me too. :)

Comment by Sarah – February 22, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha! Same. The love I have for Seeley Booth <3….

Comment by Eliza – February 22, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Count me in too! Booth is like the ultiMATE Alpha Male. I. Want. One.

Comment by Cory – February 22, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also Booth is very ‘The Bodyguard’ esque here. You want to speak to Brennan with a head in your hand? You gotta get through this man first!

Comment by Booth Rules – February 22, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the sneak peek! Love seeing protective Booth! New intern is nuts but my B&B are perfect as usual!

Comment by Gina – February 22, 2013 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now THAT is called an entrance.
    Looking forward to this episode on monday.

Comment by Ciara – February 22, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This may be just the thing to get me to start watching this show again.

Comment by I'm Awake Now – February 22, 2013 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS GUY ALREADY!

Comment by ' – February 22, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see a female intern that is normal. Daisy is socially awkward. Lets have a female who can hang with the guys, knows her sports, can throw a punch, loves cheeseburgers, but also can appreciate a good pair of shoes all while being as smart or smarter than the rest of them. Oh and not be the California bombshell blonde. Is that too much to ask?

Comment by Randi – February 22, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, it is. Because she’ll basically be the female version of Wendell. And normalcy is overrated for a show like Bones. I like Daisy and I don’t think she’s socially awkward. She’s just extremely bubbly…
      Everyone wants a female intern but you people seem to also ignore that the lab is ruled by powerful women. Cam is the boss, Brennan is well Brennan and Angela is the “heart” of the Jeffersonian. There is balance IMO.

Comment by Rita – February 22, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. While it would be nice to have another female intern, I understand why they always choose guys. Other than Hodgins, it’s all girls in there.

Comment by Mar – February 22, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you! This is exactly what I want to see! Daisy is an insufferable version of Brennan. I want to see a normal, brilliant, female squintern. I’m so sick of the guys (except for Wendell, probably because I find him normal and his story endearing). Bones definitely doesnt need another male squintern.

Comment by Kay – February 22, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. Yes it is.

Comment by Wendy Berry Simmons – February 25, 2013 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth is always a bit protective of Brennan … but it is nice to see a reaction post “The Shot in the Dark” as I’d imagine Booth would be even more protective of her now. You think we’d actually get a brief blurb about it between the two? Boreanaz = Yow!; Deschanel … I find her even more gorgeous now than in Season 1.

Comment by Elle – February 22, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my, yes, more protective Boothy would just make my day. Bring it on.

Comment by JR – February 22, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing he looks and sounds like a young Jack Klugman because he’s really is a Klugman? Maybe they’ll pop in a few Quincy quips during this ep.

Comment by Plum – February 22, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bahaha – I love this guy XD Talk about untraditional! And icing on the cake, protective Booth!

Comment by AngelMoon Girl – February 22, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about they just let Zack out of prison and bring him back? Him walking in … now that would be an entrance!

Comment by Blake – February 22, 2013 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The problem with bringing Zack back is that there are quite a few fans who aren’t familiar with the character. I like Zack too, however would the newer fans of the show know Zack from Adam.

Comment by julianne – February 22, 2013 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this guy Jack Klugman’s son?

Comment by Wendy Berry Simmons – February 25, 2013 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most surely will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance regularly.|

Comment by agate cameos pendant – March 22, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all the points you have made.|

Comment by Anonymous – March 23, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post