Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video: Brennan's New Intern Makes a Heady, Jaw-Dropping Entrance

Bones Season 8 Spoilers New Intern OliverNext week’s Bones is going to turn some heads — one in particular.

Monday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c) marks the debut of Brian Klugman as the Jeffersonian’s smartypants new intern Oliver, and the newbie’s explosive entrance — coming just weeks after Brennan was shot in her own lab — sets off some big-time alarm bells for Booth.

RELATED | Bones Season Finale Spoiler: Surprising Marriage Twist for Booth and Brennan!

Press PLAY below and watch a classic bait-and-switch unfold before your very eyes.

1. madbengalsfan85 says:

First impressions…you’re doing it wrong

• Dreamrose says:

No kidding! :-D

He could have just called, but noooo. For some reason, he thinks it’s somehow a good idea to walk into a public cafe while covered in blood and carrying a decapitated head! I can just imagine Dr. Saroyan’s reaction now. “You did WHAT? …wait, nevermind, I don’t really want to know.”

2. Jen says:

Reserving judgment on the new intern until I see the ep. But I do wish that Bones would add another female intern to the show as well.

3. Me Again says:

Booth and his big gun *coughs* can protect me anytime ;) Anytime. Booth <3

4. Gina says:

Loved the sneak peek! Love seeing protective Booth! New intern is nuts but my B&B are perfect as usual!

5. Ciara says:

Now THAT is called an entrance.
    Looking forward to this episode on monday.

6. I'm Awake Now says:

This may be just the thing to get me to start watching this show again.

7. ' says:

I LOVE THIS GUY ALREADY!

8. Randi says:

I want to see a female intern that is normal. Daisy is socially awkward. Lets have a female who can hang with the guys, knows her sports, can throw a punch, loves cheeseburgers, but also can appreciate a good pair of shoes all while being as smart or smarter than the rest of them. Oh and not be the California bombshell blonde. Is that too much to ask?

• Rita says:

Yes, it is. Because she’ll basically be the female version of Wendell. And normalcy is overrated for a show like Bones. I like Daisy and I don’t think she’s socially awkward. She’s just extremely bubbly…
      Everyone wants a female intern but you people seem to also ignore that the lab is ruled by powerful women. Cam is the boss, Brennan is well Brennan and Angela is the “heart” of the Jeffersonian. There is balance IMO.

• Mar says:

I agree. While it would be nice to have another female intern, I understand why they always choose guys. Other than Hodgins, it’s all girls in there.

• Kay says:

Thank you! This is exactly what I want to see! Daisy is an insufferable version of Brennan. I want to see a normal, brilliant, female squintern. I’m so sick of the guys (except for Wendell, probably because I find him normal and his story endearing). Bones definitely doesnt need another male squintern.

9. Elle says:

Booth is always a bit protective of Brennan … but it is nice to see a reaction post “The Shot in the Dark” as I’d imagine Booth would be even more protective of her now. You think we’d actually get a brief blurb about it between the two? Boreanaz = Yow!; Deschanel … I find her even more gorgeous now than in Season 1.

10. JR says:

Oh my, yes, more protective Boothy would just make my day. Bring it on.

11. Plum says:

I’m guessing he looks and sounds like a young Jack Klugman because he’s really is a Klugman? Maybe they’ll pop in a few Quincy quips during this ep.

12. AngelMoon Girl says:

Bahaha – I love this guy XD Talk about untraditional! And icing on the cake, protective Booth!

13. Blake says:

How about they just let Zack out of prison and bring him back? Him walking in … now that would be an entrance!

• julianne says:

The problem with bringing Zack back is that there are quite a few fans who aren’t familiar with the character. I like Zack too, however would the newer fans of the show know Zack from Adam.

14. Is this guy Jack Klugman’s son?

15. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most surely will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance regularly.|

16. Anonymous says:

There’s definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all the points you have made.|