TVLine Items: AMC Revival Adds Julia Barr, Jimmy Kimmel to Debut Thrones Promo and More

All My Children SpoilersBrooke English is once again making her way back to Pine Valley.

Julia Barr has officially joined All My Children‘s iTunes/Hulu relaunch, Prospect Park announced Friday.

After permanently leaving her longtime TV home in 2006, the two-time Daytime Emmy-winning actress last appeared on ABC’s ill-fated soap during its final days in September 2011.

RELATED | All My Children Exclusive: Alicia Minshew Weighs In on Relaunch — Will ‘Zendall’ Reunite?

Barr joins previously announced AMC returnees Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard), Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard), Vincent Irizarry (David Hayward), Lindsay Hartley (Cara Castillo Martin), Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin Castillo), Jill Larson (Opal Cortlandt) and Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater).

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Game of Thrones fans jonesing for some fresh Season 3 footage need look no further than tonight’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where an all-new, 60-second trailer will air for the very first time. (And for you non-night owls, TVLine will have the complete trailer on Saturday.)

RELATED | Game of Thrones First Look: Starks, Lannisters, a Greenseer, a Red Priestess and Many More

• America’s Next Top Model is slated to launch its 20th (!) cycle this summer — but there’s a twist: The upcoming season will feature both men and women — eight contestants each — competing for the titular honor.

• Discovery Channel has renewed frequent Soup punchline Gold Rush for a fourth season, per The Hollywood Reporter.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. dan says:

Brooke is back! This is great news! She is a terrific actress playing a character with a long history in Pine Valley. She was unceremoniously written off in 2006 (we last saw her at Simone’s funeral and then “poof” she was gone) then Lorraine Broderick and Agnes Nixon had the good sense to bring her back for the last few months of the show. Awesome AMC news!

• Gillian says:

I always thought it was a mistake to write Brooke off the canvas. Glad she will return with Adam.

• Ina says:

I still can’t understand for the love of God why tptb at the time treated her so horribly!? Does anybody know? The woman was a terrific actress and her scenes with David Canary and others were terrific, not to mention she devoted over 27 years to the show! to dismiss both Julia as well as her character “Brooke” without so much as a proper departure was painful! I know that had to really hurt her deeply. I don’t know how was in charge at the time but boy they were a bunch of idiots! I’m glad LB&AN as you point out had the good scene to bring her back not only to accompany Adam/ David Canary with his “retirement” but for the finally scenes as well. I shutter to think what ending they would have if the writing was left in the wrong hands!

2. Jules says:

Now we just need the Kane women! Erica, Kendall, and Bianca…. And Greenlee. They were always the most entertaining (To me at least)

3. Danielle H. says:

o wow.. can’t believe it took this long for ANTM to include fellas to give it a fresher take… i really think they need to put it to bed though.

4. Miffy says:

Ooooh look at all the comments from people excited about the return of those soaps. They’re going to be a smash!

5. april-ann says:

Welcome back Brooke! I’ve missed you!

6. Cassandra says:

Love Brooke! Brooke needs Erica though. Love their snark towards one another.

7. Ina says:

I still can’t understand for the love of God why tptb at the time treated her so horribly!? Does anybody know? The woman was a terrific actress and her scenes with David Canary and others were terrific, not to mention she devoted over 27 years to the show! to dismiss both Julia as well as her character “Brooke” without so much as a proper departure was painful! to watch! I know that had to really hurt her deeply. I don’t know who was in charge at the time but they were a bunch of idiots! I’m glad LB&AN as you point out had the good sense to bring her back not only to accompany Adam/ David Canary with his “retirement” but for the finally scenes as well. I shutter to think what ending they would have done if the writing was left in the wrong hands!