Exclusive Video: Thandie Newton Falls for the Enemy in DirecTV's Rogue

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

How does an undercover cop know the difference between what she’s acting and what she’s actually feeling?

That’s the central conundrum in DirecTV’s new original series Rogue, starring Thandie Newton (ER), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at her dangerous mission.

To catch her son’s killer, Newton’s detective character infiltrates an Oakland crime family — without the knowledge of her police-force bosses. But it’s not just the threat of being found out that she has to worry about.

“She starts to have feelings” for the crime boss (played by Marton Csokas), previews executive producer Nick Hamm in the video below.

Adds Newton: “The loss of life, the damage… You really feel the cost. It’s all about what happens after that.”

Rogue premieres Wednesday, April 3 on DirecTV’s Audience Network.

Comments (9)

• Is there anyway to see this if you don’t have DirecTV? I mean, do DirecTV shows make it to DVD or stream online?

Comment by Laura – February 21, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damages, another DirecTV exclusive for the last few seasons, is available on Netflix and DVD/BR. No idea if this will be the same, but at least there is precedent.

Comment by AT – February 21, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good question wondering if I tunes has it or Amazon online

Comment by Joe – February 21, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would start to have feelings if the “crime lord” was Marton Csokas. I have a huge crush on that guy since the Aeon Flux movie.

Comment by Tinemi – February 21, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thandie Newton sur petit écran ! j’y crois pas mes yeux !!! o_O

Comment by Draga – February 21, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad I don’t have DirecTV this actually looks pretty solid and I love Thandie Newton.

Comment by Jared – February 21, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she has feelings for her son’s killer. Original concept!

Comment by Name – February 22, 2013 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s not the killer and she knows it!

Comment by deda – June 10, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for sharing. This looks really good and I love Thandie Newton, I hope I get a chance to see it. I don’t have DirecTV.

Comment by LL2 – March 9, 2013 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post