Exclusive

Continuum Sneak Peek: Kiera's Killer Discovery!

Next Monday on Continuum (Syfy, 8/7c), Kiera will get a hi-res eyeful, implicating a shocking someone for murder. And we’ve got a first look at the disturbing discovery.

VIDEO | First Look: Will Syfy’s Stranded Scare Up Real Paranormal Activity?

In Episode 7 of the Canadian production, titled “The Politics of Time,” Kiera’s conference with Alec about her damaged supersuit is tabled when Betty brings her video evidence relating to the murder of a local news reporter. Though the footage as stands is circa-2012 grainy, Alec — thanks to his newly turbo-charged computers — works his magic and gives Kiera a top-secret glimpse as the person who was last with the victim ante mortem.

As you’ll see, things at the precinct are about to get complicated.

VIDEO | First Look: Syfy’s New Defiance Trailer Explores a ‘Brave’ New World

Meanwhile, in 2077, we witness Kiera making an altogether different kind of startling discovery, one involving husband Greg and a gal pal!

Want more scoop on Continuum, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Loading video...

1. kirads09 says:

Thank you. ♥ Continuum. Very Very interesting.

2. DL says:

I didn’t like the pilot, but I have to say this show has grown on me. Plus one can never get enough Rachel Nichols.

3. taliesin says:

It’s nice to see some Continuum info on the site. :)

4. joterri says:

i love this show!!!! I hope Syfy keeps this around!!!

5. 100% Deaf Dude says:

I can’t seem to like this show. I tried, but I question who to ‘root’ for. Liber8, who is trying to end the corporate overtaking of a future government; a go that strips many of our rights like freedoms of speech and assembly or the cop trying to defend said government.

• Annika says:

The ambiguity is what I really like about it!

• You know that was my problem in the beginning. The idea of Liber8 is really who we should be rooting for in a way. 2077 seems to be a Borg society, with Blade Runner undertones (on a shoe string Canadian budget), corporations strangling the little guy. In order to muddy the waters, they have made Liber8 vicious murderers with very little regard to human life. Therefore, you root for Kiera. Then again, each time she has a flash-forward, it appears like she sympathizes with them. Then she flipflops. At any rate, it is a lot of fun, and I really want to find out who Julian ends up being, since we already know who are favorite computer “geek” becomes: “The Smoking Man.” LOL Sorry, my X-Files mind got the better of me with William B Davis…

6. Erin says:

Goddammit. I got super excited at the prospect of seeing some Continuum spoilers for season two, but I keep forgetting it just started in ‘Murica. Anyways, this was one of my favorite episodes of the season, coming in second only behind the finale, so enjoy!

7. Mikael says:

Continuum is growing on me. In the pilot, I found it hard to believe Liber8 were the villains because it seemed like they were doing a good thing: taking down corrupt corporations who were now running the govt. I’m assuming Keira will start to see that they have a point, but the way they’re going about it is wrong. I’m wondering if Keira and Alec will ever interact in person.

8. Day says:

I really wanted to like this, but I just couldn’t help tuning out for a chunk of every episode. I had to break up with it around episode 4.

9. Thanks, Matt, for hoisting the Continuum banner on here. Tonight, the Canadian Screen Awards commence with this show up for 4 awards; writing, directing, music, and visual effects, all for the pilot episode. Sunday, it vies for Best Drama Series up in Toronto.