Nashville's 12 Best Musical Numbers So Far

Get More: Photo Gallery, Polls

Nashville fans: Whether you’ve got “Wrong Song” comin’ through your speakers or your eyes your eyes your eyes are like a “Telescope,” you probably have strong opinions on the ABC musical drama’s soundtrack — and we wanna hear them!

RELATED | Glee‘s 21 Best Musical Numbers of All Time

Mournful ballads? Poppy upbeats? There’s a little of everything in the following gallery of our favorite performances (so far). Click through our picks, then vote in the poll below — and back up your choices (or tell us what we missed) in the comments: Which of Rayna & Co.’s songs gets your boots tappin’?

Tags: ,

Comments (54)

• Where are “I Will Fall” and “Fade Into You”, easily two of the show`s best songs

Comment by rod – February 20, 2013 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stole my comment! Absolutely! Both ‘I will fall” and “Fade into You” are in my top 5 list. And on my iPod. Pretty much anything that Gunther and Scarlett sing is a winner. They are amazing together. I was hooked from the moment I heard “If I didn’t know better”.

Comment by Ana – February 20, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Right? I mean, all musics from Scarlett and Gunnar should be at the first positions, they are the best ones!!!

Comment by ' – February 20, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was seriously about to say the exact same thing. Everything the two of them sing together is pure magic.

Comment by the girl – February 21, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Absolutely! I also love Undermine, esp. the acoustic version.

Comment by valeriel40 – February 21, 2013 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, absolutely!

Comment by Carol C – February 20, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fade Into You is by far the best song from the show.

Comment by Matt – February 21, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • fade into you????? Change your mind??

Comment by Jesse J – February 20, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No one will ever love you

Comment by *S (@chanel_and_punk) – February 20, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fade into You” and “Change Your Mind” should be on the list.

Comment by Amy – February 20, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree! “No one will ever Love you” should be number one then “I Will Fall”, “Chang your Mind” and ” Fade Into You” should all be there in the top 4 with it.

Comment by Elly – February 20, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Boys and Buses”!!!!!!

Comment by Dan – February 20, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is this not on the list, I loved it!!

Comment by Rain – February 21, 2013 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Scarlett and Gunnar’s “I Will Fall” or “Fade Into You”

Comment by Nicole S – February 20, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Change Your Mind and I Will Fall should definitely be on this list. These two have the best songs on the show. Hands down.

Comment by Morgan – February 20, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fade into You” was the first I downloaded. My daughter and I get a kick out of “I’m a Girl” too (better than Telescope definitely)

Comment by np – February 20, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boys and busses!

Comment by Jess – February 20, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fade Into You and Undermine need to be on here!

Comment by JeniLee – February 20, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked “Undermine” isn’t on here, although maybe that is because the performances were spread out as the song was written so there wasn’t a big “moment” or “number” where we got the whole thing at once…? It would have gotten one of my votes for sure.

I really loved “If I Didn’t Know Better” – it’s what made me sit up and get invested in the show. Even though I’m not really a country fan, I recognized that there was going to be some music on the show I would really enjoy.

Comment by Arista – February 20, 2013 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “If I Didn’t Know Better” was the first moment for me also, where I was like, holy crap I could like this show. Then Scarlett and Gunnar went all “Fade Into You” and seriously, can we get an album with just S&G hits?

Comment by the girl – February 21, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If we’re talking best performances rather than best songs, then this list is dead on, and the top two songs are exactly what they should be. Definitely the most iconic moments of the show thus far.

Comment by wordsmith – February 20, 2013 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Consider me!!!

Comment by Ana – February 20, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fade Into You!!! Change Your Mind!!!

Comment by Eric – February 20, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favourite song is Rayna’s “I’m Already Gone”. Why hasn’t it been released as a single yet?! So good!!

Comment by EmS – February 20, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love this one, too, and keep looking for it.

Comment by Carol C – February 20, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was looking forward to voting but Deacon and Juliette singing Undermine wasn’t an option :(

Comment by Lrp – February 20, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I generally dislike country music but I like quite a few of these songs especially No One Will Ever Love you. It’s haunting and beautiful.

Comment by Jim – February 20, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree that this list is not compete, I will fall and fade into you are epic along with many others

Comment by Juan – February 20, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fall Into You, for sure.

Comment by C – February 20, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Undermine or Love Like Mine?

Comment by Choco – February 20, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I just realised Love Like Mine is seriously missing from this list.

Comment by Mitholas – February 21, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fade Into You!!!

Comment by Louise – February 20, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There should I have definitely been more Scarlett & Gunnar songs listed. Fade into You & I Will Fall. Total favorites of mine. I also agree that Undermine should have been listed.

Comment by Robin – February 20, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty much any song by Sam Palladio and Claire Bowen. Their voices mesh beautifully, and Claire’s is so gorgeous.

Comment by MelindaB – February 20, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scarlet & Gunarr are the only reason I watch the show! I’m constantly repeating Fade Into You and If I Didn’t Know Better in my car.

Comment by Crystal – February 20, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scarlett’s version on Twist of Barbwire (which was written by Elvis Costello, BTW) was awesome!

Comment by rowan77 – February 21, 2013 01:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No “Fade Into You” and “Change Your Mind” = Flawed voting list.

Comment by sladewilson – February 21, 2013 03:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I refuse to vote becauose a) there was no Fade Into You (easily the best song in the show and the only one I have on my ipod) and b) there is o other option. i demand a new list too many great songs are missing!

Comment by Jose – February 21, 2013 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fade Into You” HAS TO BE ON THIS LIST!!! It’s my fave Nashville song by a miiiile

Comment by Shari – February 21, 2013 06:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite is actually Undermine.

Comment by sa – February 21, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “No One Will Ever Love You” and “If I didn’t Know Better” for sure

Comment by Lily – February 21, 2013 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll say it, too: it’s got to be “Fade Into You.” Just hauntingly beautiful. I also really loved the rocker version of “One Works Better.” Basically I just love Scarlett and Gunnar. Can I just say how disappointed I was that there was no Nashville last night? Sad pandas!

Comment by Lime – February 21, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Fade Into You” and “If I Didn’t Know Better” :)

Comment by Elyse – February 21, 2013 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Claire closing the show with a beautiful ballad. I love every song I hear on this show. My favorites are “No One Will Ever Love You,” and “Fade Into You.” Fade into you is the sexiest song I’ve EVER heard.

Comment by Maggie Ames – February 21, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scarlet & Gunnar’s “If I Didn’t Know Better” and “Fade Into You” are my faves. I can’t believe that “Fade Into You” didn’t make the poll.

Deacon’s “Papa Writes to Johnny” and “Back Home” are also good. Connie Britton can act, but she can’t sing. I really don’t like any of Rayna’s songs. Juliette’s songs are too pop for me.

Comment by Moxie – February 21, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maddie and Daphne’s version of “Telescope” is the only one I listen to on a regular basis. Lennon and Maisy are seriously talented.

Comment by Spencer – February 21, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No “I’ll Be There”? Boo. And agreed with most of you guys, “Fade Into You” and “Change Your mind should be on the list.

Comment by Terry – February 21, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think “Change Your Mind” will ever not be painful in all the right ways to me, so that’s my pick. But I prefer the acoustic version from the episode to the released version.

Comment by Mitholas – February 21, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously ‘Fade Into You’ was the best song yet.

Comment by Margaret – February 22, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ‘Back Home’ sung by Deacon is a classic country/love song/pull at your heart strings song….I have it as my morning alarm. Well worth the listen, especially if you really like ‘No one will ever love you’.

Comment by JCarter – February 23, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um… Undermine? How is that not on there? Or Change Your Mind

Comment by BethB – February 27, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like any of Rayna’s songs because Connie Britton can’t sing. Why don’t they just have her lip sync with a real singer? She needs some lessons from a real singer how to get her groove on also. She is so stiff.

Comment by Lola – May 24, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Postcards from Mexico”…The “live” version w/one Mr. Liam McGinnis on vocals. I’m not crazy about new country but this was fantastic. Only song I have bought so far…

Comment by Kris – September 16, 2013 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post