Exclusive Grey's Anatomy Video: A Desperate Owen Begs [Spoiler] to Stay!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

greysPoor Owen.

A bankrupt Seattle Grace is collapsing in around him. His co-workers are exiting en masse. He’s getting middle-of-the-night texts from Entourage‘s Constance Zimmer, causing friction with ex-wife Cristina. And now one of the women in his life is threatening to inflict serious harm on his nether region (a.k.a. his boy parts).

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Finale Scoop: Shonda Rhimes Says No [Spoiler] This Year!

Who’s targeting Owen below the belt in Thursday’s all-new Grey’s Anatomy (ABC, 9/8c)? And, more importantly, why? (Hint: It may have something to do with the headline atop this story).

Press PLAY below and all of your questions will be answered.

Loading video...

Comments (25)

• GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Leave his special parts alone! Cristina needs them!

Comment by Nina – February 20, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol, you have a point!

Comment by Liz – February 20, 2013 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love sassy Bailey.

Comment by marge – February 20, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate this storyline. I hope it’ll end soon, not in the season finale.

Comment by SylwekG – February 20, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. This whole storyline sucks.

Comment by Sara – February 20, 2013 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But the storyline is awesome and it will be more awesome now Shonda sad it on Twitter

Comment by Jess – February 20, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please! I hate it. It’s the whole merger/we’re out of money story again. I still think, why, instead of buying the hospital, don’t they donate the money, so it can remain open? The big problem started after they paid Arizona the 15Mill. Why can’t they gather 15 Mill among the 6 payments and donate them to the hospital?
      And what happened to the 25 Mill Arizona got them from the parents of that kid, Wallace, the one with the Short Bowel Syndrome?

Comment by Olivia – February 20, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow you are way too invested to remember a storyline about Short Bowel Syndrome… But you’re right

Comment by B – February 20, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Bailey! I feel like the show would not be the same without her, Alex, or Callie! The 3 best characters on the show!

Comment by tvaddict – February 20, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Let Life Move You.

Comment by eila1995 – February 20, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bailey is ruined for me this season. She used to be such a good character, now she’s just there.

Comment by Jessica – February 20, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss the Nazi too. Why can’t she be happy in her personal life and a pain in the ass for everyone in the hospital?

Comment by Olivia – February 20, 2013 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bailey wouldn’t want to work there if Pegasus bought it anyway.

Comment by tp – February 20, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Owen. LOL

Comment by Lea – February 20, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HA I might need to use that line. “I’m short so my punches land low!”

Comment by ashlee – February 20, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love Bailey. I think she, Callie and Webber are the funniest players.

Comment by Ana – February 20, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG. Can someone please beg the Grey’s Anatomy writers to quit stealing lines from ER? “You set the tone” was used last week and now this week on Grey’s, but in some ways, it was the very backbone of how the NBC drama was set up. When William H Macy (Dr Morgenstern) tells Anthony Edwards (Dr Greene) “You set the tone” he passed along the words that set up who Mark wa as a character for many seasons on that show and again later, as the character Mark Greene leaves the hospital for the last time, he tells Noah Wyle who played (Dr John Carter) “You set the tone” It was one of the most moving parts of that entire drama. Grey’s Anatomy, pulling it and then repeatedly using it is not only ripping off one of ER’s most profound pieces of dialog, but doing it badly.

Comment by amy – February 20, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU!!! I said the same thing last week and this just set me off again during the episode. That was one of my favorite things about ER and I am really annoyed at how that phrase is being so stupidly thrown around.

Comment by Sara – February 21, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hell happened to Tina Majorino’s hair?? Awful

Comment by Olivia – February 20, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was the only thing my eyes could focus on. Why Mac?! WHYYYYY?!

Comment by Spigner – February 20, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! Look at that mop. Poor girl. Why?!?!

Comment by Tracy – February 20, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right! She needs to see someone about that hair – STAT! I’m thinking she needs to have it colored darker and the cut needs to be shaped. She should just go full on Anne Hathaway.

Comment by GottaHaveEmAll – February 20, 2013 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She’s playing an intern who cares more about being a doctor than anything else, so I think it fits

Comment by B – February 20, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, I’m so sick of this poor Owen crap. HE created the mess, he should be thankful that he still has a job.

Comment by DIE OWEN DIE – February 21, 2013 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree don’t lik story line but this is my all time fav show

Comment by K – February 21, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post