Exclusive

Exclusive Grey's Anatomy Video: A Desperate Owen Begs [Spoiler] to Stay!

greysPoor Owen.

A bankrupt Seattle Grace is collapsing in around him. His co-workers are exiting en masse. He’s getting middle-of-the-night texts from Entourage‘s Constance Zimmer, causing friction with ex-wife Cristina. And now one of the women in his life is threatening to inflict serious harm on his nether region (a.k.a. his boy parts).

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Finale Scoop: Shonda Rhimes Says No [Spoiler] This Year!

Who’s targeting Owen below the belt in Thursday’s all-new Grey’s Anatomy (ABC, 9/8c)? And, more importantly, why? (Hint: It may have something to do with the headline atop this story).

Press PLAY below and all of your questions will be answered.

Loading video...

1. Nina says:

GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Leave his special parts alone! Cristina needs them!

2. marge says:

I love sassy Bailey.

3. SylwekG says:

I hate this storyline. I hope it’ll end soon, not in the season finale.

• Sara says:

I totally agree. This whole storyline sucks.

• Jess says:

But the storyline is awesome and it will be more awesome now Shonda sad it on Twitter

• Olivia says:

Yes, please! I hate it. It’s the whole merger/we’re out of money story again. I still think, why, instead of buying the hospital, don’t they donate the money, so it can remain open? The big problem started after they paid Arizona the 15Mill. Why can’t they gather 15 Mill among the 6 payments and donate them to the hospital?
      And what happened to the 25 Mill Arizona got them from the parents of that kid, Wallace, the one with the Short Bowel Syndrome?

4. tvaddict says:

Love Bailey! I feel like the show would not be the same without her, Alex, or Callie! The 3 best characters on the show!

5. Jessica says:

Bailey is ruined for me this season. She used to be such a good character, now she’s just there.

6. tp says:

Bailey wouldn’t want to work there if Pegasus bought it anyway.

7. Lea says:

Poor Owen. LOL

8. ashlee says:

HA I might need to use that line. “I’m short so my punches land low!”

9. Ana says:

Love, love Bailey. I think she, Callie and Webber are the funniest players.

10. amy says:

OMG. Can someone please beg the Grey’s Anatomy writers to quit stealing lines from ER? “You set the tone” was used last week and now this week on Grey’s, but in some ways, it was the very backbone of how the NBC drama was set up. When William H Macy (Dr Morgenstern) tells Anthony Edwards (Dr Greene) “You set the tone” he passed along the words that set up who Mark wa as a character for many seasons on that show and again later, as the character Mark Greene leaves the hospital for the last time, he tells Noah Wyle who played (Dr John Carter) “You set the tone” It was one of the most moving parts of that entire drama. Grey’s Anatomy, pulling it and then repeatedly using it is not only ripping off one of ER’s most profound pieces of dialog, but doing it badly.

• Sara says:

THANK YOU!!! I said the same thing last week and this just set me off again during the episode. That was one of my favorite things about ER and I am really annoyed at how that phrase is being so stupidly thrown around.

11. Olivia says:

What the hell happened to Tina Majorino’s hair?? Awful

12. DIE OWEN DIE says:

Ugh, I’m so sick of this poor Owen crap. HE created the mess, he should be thankful that he still has a job.

13. K says:

I agree don’t lik story line but this is my all time fav show