Glee Sneak Peek: Will Woos His Runaway Bride

Emma Pillsbury may have fled the scene of her own nuptials on the most recent episode of Glee, but fret not: Fox’s high-school musical won’t be morphing into Without a Trace: Lima, OH in an effort to track down her whereabouts.

In fact, judging by a new set of photos from the show’s next episode — “Girls (and Boys) on Film,” airing March 7 in a special 9:30 ET timeslot — scorned groom Will Schuester goes directly to the window of his fashionable, cold-footed love and tries to win her back with the gift of song (and a little help from the kids of New Directions). Hmmm…no sign of Finn Hudson, though. Did will find out his young BFF coveted his mentor’s wife-to-be?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Shameless, Scandal, Smash, Good Wife, Revenge and More!

In other news, the movie-music-themed hour finds Blaine Anderson rocking a tux (finally, a viable reason for a bowtie!); Marley and Jake getting their Ghost on at the potter’s wheel (oy!); and Emma rocking a coat from the Brobee collection. So click through the photos below, then hit the comments with your thoughts and theories about what’s coming next on Glee.

Tags: ,

Comments (28)

• Darren looks like a potato.

Comment by Freddie – February 20, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I see is Blaine on the rooftop. Oops.

Comment by Lois – February 20, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The foggy backdrop suggests that the rumour may be true. This is all part of Kurt’s dream.

Comment by Leslie – February 20, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really hoping they work things out, but what about Santana and Quinn?? That’s what I really want to know about.

Comment by Kelby – February 20, 2013 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • darren be looking like a cutie with his tux. Is that fog on the bottom. is Come What May a dream?

Comment by monica – February 20, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hey look Sugar is still on the show. I could have swore she was just dating Artie and then it just went away

Comment by ggny – February 20, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When there’s finchel maybe I’ll care.

Comment by Sara – February 20, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree give me Finchel scoop and I will care. Is she pregnant or not?!!!

Comment by Mimi – February 20, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how Emma is wearing a Mad-Men-esque peignoir, in her signature green (redheads’ best color). Was this part of her trousseau? What century/decade are we in, anyway?

Comment by mccliza – February 20, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww yay! I hope that Will and Emma can finally be happy. They deserve it after 4 seasons of being so in love with each other. Especially after the fiasco that was “I Do”. :)

Comment by Rosalima Jane Samuela – February 20, 2013 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Will and Emma have taken a backseat to all the high schoolers since season 2. I loved them. They deserve their screen time and not just a “hey look who got married for 5 seconds in this episode?” Glee has catered to all the young fans and left the adult fans like me at the curb. So for me, Glee is less interesting and so so in all the stories since season 2 started. Granted, some have been compelling but what Glee represented was all the outcasts and underdogs in high school. That included Will and Emma.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly. Ryan Murphy’s desire to cater to the “younger” audience has made the show not as good as it used to be. I find that so very funny, because Will and Emma are the main reason I watch the show and always have been – when the show first started I was considered as part of the “younger” audience and yet I’ve never been as invested in the teen relationships as I have been with Will and Emma. And while I still love Glee, and probably always will, I miss the old Glee. It’s just not the same.

Comment by Rosalima Jane Samuela – February 20, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has become unwatchable. I LOVED season 1 – it was so fun and different! But it has gone steadily downhill from season 2. Now it’s just the hottest mess. Everything is ridiculous and illogical and contrived. Shame!

Comment by LaurenMC – February 20, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • See also: Every show that Ryan Murphy has ever done. There is a reason every season of American Horror Story is completely different

Comment by znachki – February 20, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yea, I heard that Nip/Tuck was great in the beginning then went off the rails, just like Glee.

Comment by LaurenMC – February 20, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is true. N/T was my favorite show the first 2 seasons, then it went weird. Glee is the same for me. I loved N/T because it was an adult and adult content show. I loved Glee because it was about underdogs with a complex and diverse group of characters representing all walks of life. Now IMO it is only a teenage soap opera for teens to learn from PSA’s. But, if Glee leaves Lima and does more adult themes for the grads and focus on NY and/or wherever else the grads would be I’d be more than likely to watch. I love Glee’s take on music and how they put it in a story. But, again, Glee goes contemporary and top 40 which some are appealing but most I could care less about hearing. ie, Ellie Goulding song last ep.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You guys look like old rags that are stuck in the past. To be honest, you’re all just pissed cause your favorite characters aren’t on the show anymore. All kids who were denied their candy, that is what you all are.

Comment by July – February 27, 2013 09:20 AM PDT
  • They overdo it with Blaine. They really do. And no one cares about the 2.0 new kids and their cliche romances. This show needs an overhaul, seriously. And it really is a shame, cos that first season was magical, and even now, when Glee’s on, it’s ON. They still make moments happen every now and again. I just wish they weren’t resting on the most popular ships and meta humor, and were actually trying again.

I may just be a bitter Kurtofsky fan though.

Comment by Ian – February 20, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if people “hate” this show, then why do you continue to watch? i’m genuinely curious. i acknowledge that there are some holes in the show, and some of the stories are pretty outrageous, but i’ve left reality at the door and just…enjoy. i’m loving this season, as i have loved all the other seasons. i’m invested in the older kids and i’m interested in the newer ones as well. i think kitty, jake, marley, and ryder are wonderful additions to the show. i’m looking forward to this episode!

Comment by kd8604 – February 20, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because there’s a hope, however dwindling, that things will turn around. Because when things were good people got invested in the characters and they want to see that loyalty rewarded with a satisfactory development or resolution. When hope dies, people move on.

Comment by Ana – February 20, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Besides, look at the drop in viewers this season alone. The majority of viewers are diehards like us online fandom. The general audience have come and gone with various episodes this season. Not all viewers including the general audience have Glee as a must see weekly show. Glee has taken a risk in trying this format of 2 sites with trying to keep continuity and content flowing consistently and fluidly. I think the last 2 eps were done well. Maybe, the new has worn off, but my opinion is that it has changed alot in type, style, of story content and its music. I don’t think it is as funny as it used to be, nor is it as musically entertaining. Us fans represent a wide range of ages and backgrounds who tend to stay watching because they like it, because they keep hoping it will have what it once had per episode, because it is entertaing for what it is(acceptance for face value), because there is nothing else on, etc. I keep watching hoping for a good story and music. Most of the time Glee falls short. But, the last 3 eps have been intriguing. I think these mini hiatuses kill Glee’s mini-momentum-like these 3 eps. It better not give another superhero ep. I can hear it now, some people really liked it. Well, I’m glad for you.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is Wade/Unique leaving? The arrogance (not to be confused with confidence) that oozes out of that guy is truly gag-inducing. Can we skip the 2.0 storylines and go back to NY? I want to know what’s next for Santana. And, when is Cassandra coming back? Love her… Can Brody get arrested and taken away so that Finn can come to his senses and move to NY? Please?

Comment by Ana – February 20, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Ana. Yes to all. W/U is gag inducing. IMO, justs ruins Glee this season. So glad he is missing from some eps. IMO, when Glee stated in March 2012 that Kate Hudson was coming to Glee, I thought how wonderful an opportunity for an A-list actress be put into an intoxicating story about Rachel in NY. But, I became so disappointed that she resorted to being another Sue for Rachel. Then be put in scenes with Brody. IMO, that opportunity up and went down the toilet. For me, so many possibilities lost to redundancy and redos of stories. So, Glee is getting better now. Keep it up.

Comment by Cheri – February 20, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even watch glee anymore. Like many have said above, glee has gone down hill and is no longer enjoyable to watch. The writers have just ruined what use to be a great show in the beginning. I get to see Emma/Wemma scenes b/c I have someone that edits out the stupid kids and only puts Emma/Wemma scenes in a video. The rest is just crap. I won’t miss this show when it goes off the air and honestly, I wish this would be its last season. I also want to point out(because people are going to ask if I don’t like the show why did I come here) the only reason I clicked on this link was because its about Wemma.

Comment by Kristyn – February 21, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jake and Marley are so boring. I mute the TV the minute they come on.

Comment by gorram – February 23, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a hope kurt forgives blane there soulmates

Comment by makula zurah – March 7, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post