Exclusive Duck Dynasty Sneak Peek: The Duck Commander Guys Extol Their Love of Dove

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This is what it sounds like when doves fly.

A&E’s highly rated Duck Dynasty returns on Wednesday, Feb. 27 (10/9c), and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at the second of two back-to-back episodes that kick off Season 3.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Si, Phil and Jase settle in for the opening of dove season. While you won’t actually see any of them bag a bird in this clip from the 10:30 episode, that doesn’t stop Jase from waxing poetic about “the filet mignon of the sky.”

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on OnceGleeShameless, Scandal, Smash, Good Wife, Revenge and More!

Watch the hunters do their thing, then hit the comments: Will you tune in for another season of the Robertson family’s camo-clad hijinks?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• Don’t promote this show.

Comment by Jim – February 20, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, please don’t.

Comment by Gerald – February 20, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why shouldn’t they?

Comment by Joe – February 20, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why not promote it? It’s funny and family friendly.

Comment by tp – February 20, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Have you honestly ever seen the show? I hate reality tv, but this show is a refreshing change of pace. Family friendly and funny.

Comment by Bravesthope – February 20, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hated this show until I actually watched an episode. I choked from laughter while watching it. I admit to being a reality snob and having no interest in most reality shows, but I enjoy this one a lot.

Comment by MelindaB – February 20, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Anyone who doesn’t like this show has simply never watched an episode. I dismissed it too until my gf made me watch an episode. I laugh out loud every episode. It’s a great show!

Comment by Shawn – February 21, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I THOUGHT WE LEAVED IN AMERICA HOME OF FREE SPEECH.. WHY IS THIS A ISSUE ..HAS ANYONE LISTENED
      TO SOME OF THE RAPERS ..THEY SAY THERE WANT TO KILL WHITES. AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING .I HAVE BEEN CALLED A CRACKER. WHAT THE HELL IS A CRACKER? WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD AT THE GROUP OF KIDS IN JERSEY THAT ARE PUNCHING PEOPLE FOR THE FUN OF IT. WHEN WE GET RID OF ALL ARE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ..???? IF YOU DON’T LIKE FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOVE OUT OF MY COUNTRY.. THIS IS AMERICA.. PEOPLE QUIT TAKEN ALL ARE RIGHTS AWAY..

Comment by LISA SMITH – December 19, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just started watching this show at the start of the year. I love it. I can’t wait for some Jase, Phil, Ms. Kay and Si.

Comment by Cyndi – February 20, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of if not the best show on tv right now. Its hilarious and hope they never cancel it!

Comment by robert – February 20, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for this!!! This makes me happyhappyhappy. I love this show so much and have been dying for new epsidoes since I’ve watched all the other ones like 14 times each!

Comment by Shannon – February 20, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the greatest show ever. There aren’t many shows that are as family oriented n funny as this show. I love this show, it is my absolute favorite because it reminds me so much of home. I can’t wait until next Wednesday when the new season starts.

Comment by jessica – February 20, 2013 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My little grandson keep on till he got me to watch this best redneck family and love how they can fuss with each other all day long but at the end of the day they all set down and pray together and laugh about everything that”s happened during the day and of course what ever their mother Ms. Kay says that”swhat goes and their dad Phil puts his foot dowm when she speaks now that”s what I call true love and respect for your parents awesome show best show on T.V. You go Duck Dynasty!!!!!!!!

Comment by shelia gainer – February 21, 2013 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would really like it if my Grandson Trenton James who just tuned 10 just thanks they are the bomb could meet them one day he loves them and he laughs so hard sometimes he tickle s me too death.

Comment by shelia gainer – February 21, 2013 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best show EVER! Can’t wait to see what they get into next! Love it!

Comment by Kelly – February 23, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to go Phil I agree 100% if it offends you change the channel maybe A&E should grow a pair.

Comment by Dave Glunt – December 19, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post