Rejoice, Young and the Restless fans: Ashley Abbott is Genoa City-bound once more.
Per Daytime Confidential, which first reported the news, the actress’ alter ego is slated to return to Y&R for a batch of “very special episodes” opposite her on-screen brother Jack (Peter Bergman) in the coming months.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• CBS has pulled The Job from its schedule after airing two, low-rated installments, per The Hollywood Reporter. Undercover Boss will reclaim the Friday-at-8 pm time slot.
• The Walking Dead this Sunday drew 11 million total viewers, down 11 percent from the all-time high (12.3 mil) that tuned in for the midseason premiere.
• National Geographic’s first original “factual drama” Killing Lincoln shattered network records Sunday night, bringing in 3.4 million viewers.
• CBS has posted online the first episode of its Greg Berlanti/Nicholas Wootton-produced drama Golden Boy, a week ahead of its broadcast debut on Tuesday, Feb. 26 (10/9c). The series stars Downton Abbey‘s Theo James as an ambitious cop who is destined to become the youngest police commissioner in New York City history.
• Michael Jackson’s son Prince will act as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight online this week, courtesy of an invite from ET‘s own Brooke Anderson.
• The Machinima YouTube channel will livestream The Cult of Cult — a weekly, interactive recap of The CW’s new Cult series — starting tonight at 10/9c.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?