Was Castle's Gift Belated? Paternity Puzzle on Glee? Too Much Office Angst? And More TV Qs!

MARGARITA LEVIEVA, NICK WECHSLERWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Revenge, The Walking Dead, Downton Abbey and Castle!

1 | Jack’s marriage on Revenge isn’t legally binding since his bride is lying about her name, right? Or is Jack technically married to the real Amanda Clarke because that name is on the license?! And how’d Nate Ryan manage to hide on The Amanda? The boat never seemed that spacious…

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, SVU, Scandal, Teen Wolf and More!

2 | Why would Once Upon a Time‘s Mr. Gold spend five hours behind the wheel to take a one-hour flight (from Boston to New York City) instead of spending that stretch kicked back on a plane out of Maine’s Bangor or Portland airports?

3 | Shockingly, no one seems to be discussing the real controversy to come out of Sunday’s divisive Girls: How the hell has People magazine never declared Patrick Wilson the Sexiest Man Alive?!

4 | Was it romantic that The Walking Dead’s Carol defended Daryl’s decision to dump her and their makeshift family for his despicable brother… or was it disturbing in a Lord-she-still-doesn’t-put-herself-first way? And will downton275watching Rick and Carl (again) reunite after a(nother) separation ever stop giving us a lump in the throat?

5 | Would it have killed Julian Fellowes to have allowed Downton Abbey‘s Lady Edith even a moment’s happiness before he pulled the rug out from under her again? Or are we supposed to just be glad that her new love interest is only married to a madwoman and not, say, an ax murderer?

PHOTOS | How I Met Your Mother Hot Shots: The Captain Returns! Plus, Another Barney Doppelganger?

6 | Was How I Met Your Mother quietly testing the waters for an Absolutely Fabulous-esque spin-off starring Lily and Robin as gossipy 40something boozehounds?

VANESSA MARANO, STEPHEN LUNSFORD7 | What happened to Switched at Birth‘s other new pilot program guy, Teo?

8 | We loved how The Carrie Diaries‘ titular teen got all MacGyver-y and transformed her sapphire cocktail dress into a tulle-tastic gown in mere minutes, but why didn’t we get even a glimpse of how she pulled off such a feat?

VIDEO | Bones LOL Exclusive: Booth Outsmarts Brennan with a Tale of a Fateful Trip

9 | Is one of The Following‘s most “killer” elements its music choices?

10 | Why is it that Dallas‘ Cliff Barnes doesn’t make us quake in our boots as much as J.R. does? (Could it be the mock turtleneck look?) And again: Judith Light as Mitch Pileggi’s mom?!

photo11 | Why does Acorn Stairlift advertise during RuPaul’s Drag Race? Is it because the gays will most likely end up caring for their elderly parents?

RELATED | Castle Exclusive: Mad Men‘s Cara Buono Cast as Woman From [Spoiler]’s Past

12 | How is it that Castle barely put Nathan Fillion in a single scene with Firefly castmate Gina Torres? And as meaningful as Kate’s gift was, wouldn’t/shouldn’t Rick have had “a drawer” by now?

13 | Is it going to take Arrow‘s Oliver Queen as long to notice Felicity as it did for Smallville‘s Oliver Queen to set his sights on Chloe?

RELATED | Arrow Gives Felicity Smoak a Promotion

spnglasses27514 | Can Dean and Sam wear glasses in every episode of Supernatural?

15 | Who had nightmares after seeing Dallas’ Blowtoxed face on Suburgatory?

16 | Nashville fans, it’s time to declare your allegiance: Damaged-but-swoonworthy Deacon or hottie Liam?

17 | Does the idea of The Americans‘ Elizabeth having an affair — one in which she opened up emotionally — not quite jibe with the cold woman presented in the pilot?

18 | On Southland, did anyone else gasp, thinking the woman being thrown off the balcony was real?

RELATED | Claire Holt Joins Vampire Diaries Spin-Off

walkingdead400

19 | Did Katherine’s reappearance on The Vampire Diaries remind you how much an injection of fun has been missing from the show recently?

20 | Scandal’s Jake (played by Scott Foley) creepily staring at his wall of monitors — eerily reminiscent of The Walking Dead‘s Governor admiring his zombie-fish-tanks, no? And can we safely assume that Olivia “meeting cute” with Jake at the coffee shop was no accident? Also: Why would David, an experienced attorney, lie to the cops and not simply exclaim, “I just woke to a dead woman in my bed”?

21 | Wasn’t it silly — and insensitive — of Grey’s Anatomy‘s Cristina to quit along with her pals? What she was doing (and why) was clear, but wouldn’t the gang have accomplished the same goal without her stabbing Owen in the back?

22 | Did you think The Big Bang Theory‘s Sheldon was going to cave aThe Office - Season 9nd give Amy the brain-cell drawing? Or was his real Valentine’s Day gift so much better? And who do you think will propose to her guy first: Penny, or Bones‘ Brennan?

23 | No, seriously: Can The Office‘s Jim and Pam please work things out ASAP? Our hearts can’t take much more.

24 | In the final scene of Glee, did you notice that as Rachel fretted over her calendar, it appeared she was flipping to “March 2013,” indicating a possible time lapse? Considering her hookup with Finn took place on Valentine’s Day, and presuming that her pregnancy test comes up positive, is Ms. Berry going to need to book an appearance on Maury to determine her baby daddy?

25 | Is the commercial for A Good Day to Die Hard 20 percent louder than anything on TV? What happened to the C.A.L.M. Act that was supposed to regulate such things?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. martina says:

It was a total waste not to have Nathan Fillion and Gina Torres share scenes! I’m not asking for a Firefly reference, but these two actors have amazing chemistry!

• Agreed! I didn’t necessarily need a Firefly reference but I would have loved to see the two of them interact more.

• Robyn says:

Well I would’ve liked a FEW Firefly references. But it was a total waste to have her on. She might as well have been any other actress for the lack of interactions between the two.

• copythat says:

ITA. I didn’t get the point of her guesting. Her role was fun, but pretty much any other actress could’ve done it. I kept waiting for a scene between Gina and Nathan, couldn’t even relax and fully enjoy the episode heh, but nothing. May be their scenes were cut? But what the hell for? I mean, nobody does this – invite a quest star with some pretty legendary BTS history with the lead, and then not only make zero winks to their past, but not even give them one scene together! grumble grumble

• DarkDefender says:

One can only hope there is a scene on the DVD blooper reel when Caskett walks in on Gina’s character having sex with her hubby and when they pull back the sheets it is Alan Tudyk.

• Stephen says:

All it would’ve taken was Castle walking into the interrogation room.

Gina: “And who are you? Captain?”

Castle looks perplexed and quickly exits.

Done.

2. Jade says:

I think the REAL question would be in what Universe would Patrick Wilson ever hook up with Lena Dunhams Hannah??..hes totally out of her league.

• meem says:

ANNNND, she misses the point completely! Well done! (In other words, That’s ALL anyone has been talking about, and it’s the “controversy” the question refers to!)

And for the record, YES, YES, A hundred times YES to #5. Sexy sexy SEXY.

• Is that not the point though?

• Spencer says:

Seriously? These responses are so sexist. Every other sitcom on television has a guy with a girl who would be physically considered “out of their league”, yet they are supposed to be more believable than Lena Dunham and Patrick Wilson? Jeez, what a sad world we live in.

• *lg* says:

Although I’ve yet to see the episode, I’ve heard one of the main theories was the relationship with Patrick Wilson’s character wasn’t real. It was a dream. Which makes complete sense considering everything else that happens in the episode. So good for Hannah dreaming up sex with a total hottie. If it WASN’T a dream, then yes no way on this planet would that happen.

• Rob says:

This is completely ridiculous. Regardless of whether or not it was a “dream,” you should look up and see what Patrick Wilson’s wife wrote about these absurd, extremely sexist, and downright wrong comments. It’s enlightening.

• Faster says:

Wave buh-bye as the point of the show flies over your head.

3. Emteem says:

9) I’m pretty sure this week’s episode of The Following was the first time I’ve seen a woman wearing a bra in the shower.

12) I love Castle, but the entire putting the gift in the wrong blazer subplot was painful!

• Robyn says:

I didn’t like the blazer subplot either. First of all, women’s professional clothing is notorious for lacking real pockets, second, how could Gates not notice the difference sooner and since when is it necessary for the women to wear blazers, especially for Kate’s character who usually doesn’t. (In fact, I can’t remember the last time she did…)

I know it was supposed to be awkward funny, but I just found it awkward…

4. asniech says:

Yes, there’s too much Office angst. It’s gotten depressing to watch, and it’s supposed to be a comedy. I don’t think I can watch anymore. I’ll find out how it ends then see if it’s worth going back and watching the rest.

• Clifford Alverez says:

Arg I totally disagree – we all know pb&j are going to end up together, but it’s kind of nice to not see all of this gushy-sappy perfect relationship stuff they have been doing for 8 years. And, i feel like their fall-out is very natural and realistic. Am I alone on this?

• Spencer says:

No, Clifford you are not alone. The best part of the Office, (and the other best comedy on tv, Parks and Rec,) is that they both are hilarious, but are also realistic and can manage dramatic moments every now and then. Jim and Pam being a fairy-tale couple until the end of time is unrealistic, all marriages have little issues, and I think the show is handling this scenario perfectly. And this will just make them stronger for whatever beautiful final scene they’ll have in the finale. I say congrats to Office for the great writing. Now can we get Toby to finally admit to being the Scranton Strangler?!

• Faster says:

I’d like for it to be Toby, but remember that episode where Toby was talking about how he wrongly convicted the guy when he was on the jury and he felt bad about it? That episode wouldn’t make much sense if it turned out to be Toby. Maybe Gabe?

• Loni says:

I love that Jim and Pam’s are arguments are so ‘real’. I don’t know about you and your marriage, but for me, disagreements don’t end in vases of flowers being thrown or immediate threats of divorce. But usually they’re just like the fights Jim and Pam have had and it fits their characters well. If they fought like Michael and Jan did, that would obviously be out of character. But you’re right, all committed relationships have to come through differences of opinion, it’s unavoidable. It’s how you fight and if you’re willing to work it out that makes the difference.

5. Amanda says:

Deacon!!

6. Jon says:

I guess I must be the only one rooting AGAINST Jim and Pam working things out.

7. Melinda says:

Please. Rachel’s test is a fake positive. Glee has just gotten beyond stupid now what with new characters, ridiculous story lines and now this? (Seriously Quinn and Santana and prostitute Brody?) This show needs to go off the air asap.

• Kelly says:

Totally agree with you Melinda!

• dude says:

Or you could, you know, stop watching and then those of us who do enjoy it could watch. You do know there’s no conspiracy with the FOX broadcasters right? You won’t die if your TV isn’t tuned to Glee Thursdays at 9pm.

• Kvivik says:

Why is everyone assuming Brody is a prostitute? (I read more than one site that has people saying this) It could have been an underground poker game, craps shooting, drug deal, blackmail. Money is earned in many different ways.

• Spencer says:

Preach it Melinda! This show is a waste of time and money. Cancel it already!

• Brendan says:

The random musical number in the middle of history class? Really? And she was surprised by the song yet knew all the words and sang a surprise duet. Whatever, really stupid moment from a very annoying new couple.

8. I’d just like Edith to be able to interact with a man and not fall in love with him.

• Eliza says:

To true. All a man has to do is cross her path and she’s in love with him, whether he’s married or involved with someone else. Sorry, can’t root for her and a married man.

9. Jen says:

Regarding the Revenge marriage…I figure that Emily must have had them legally change names before her “revenge” began. She doesn’t leave such loose ends!

10. BruceEff says:

13. – It’ll probably be just as long if not longer and that will drive the fans crazy. The ‘shippers for those two are already coming together like a political advocacy group.
    17. – Absolutely. Her emotionally honest affair is not something that would happen with the character we were introduced to. The Americans didn’t lay the groundwork for that one.
    19. – That injection of fun used to be Klaus’ job. Now all he does is whine and pine.

11. Boiler says:

6: I’d watch most anything with Alison Hannigan in it

12. the drawer totally was late on Castle but what do you expect when they neglected to write any relationship development for so many episodes?

13. I’m still hoping that this season of Glee is just working out how each of the original cast members will find themselves in NYC. Then I’m hoping that McKinley is ditched, 1000%. If this isn’t the case, I’m not tuning in next season. The ONLY highlight to Glee is the Rachel/NYC involved bits. Hopefully this id the case. NYC has a lot to offer these characters and it’d be a shame of that were wasted.

I agree that Rachel will get a false positive, just in time for Finn to head to NY. Of course Quinn will fall for Santana, as out of character that is, and also go to NY. Rachel will discover Brody is gross and kick him to the curb. Then the rest of the supporting cast will either go away and their stories will end or we will see glimpses and cameos in the future seasons.

Its all quite simple, and honestly, its the reinventing that Glee needs.

Sorry ahead of time for spelling errors, im on my phone.

14. I couldn’t care less for a Firefly reunion, the episode was just perfect for me <3
    Also, I agree. Cristina didn't have to quit to accomplish their goal.

15. Nikki says:

Yes, it was a shame that Nathan and Gina didn’t share more camera time but if you missed the Firefly reference you weren’t paying enough attention. (It was in the first Caskett exchange.)
    “It is the drawer.” One of the most romantic Caskett scenes ever! The thing about Beckett is she plays it close to the vest. For her to open up her space (literal and metaphorical) to him shows how much she cares for him. Well played Marlowe, well played.

• Lauren says:

Agreed! I don’t think this gift was “belated” at all. Beckett is very guarded, as we have learned throughout the past 4.5 seasons. That it took time for her to share that kind of thing with Castle is, I think, true to her character (and not necessarily indicative of “trouble in paradise,” if you will). I loved that scene, and thought it was very touching.

• megshells says:

Totally agree with you ladies about the drawer! I can tell you, it would take an act of god (and seriously true love) for me to give a drawer to someone in my home. Kate’s actions aren’t indicative of a lack of love or trust…they’re more of an indicator of how deeply she’s been hurt in the past, and how cautious she is about opening up, even to Castle. Sorry, but when TVLine publishes a comment like that, it makes me wonder how well they actually know this series and it’s characters.

• Lauren says:

Yes, yes! Also, I wanted to note that I hope the Castle writing team isn’t reading these kinds of articles, because it makes the fans seem so ungrateful — i.e., for the past several episodes, there have been many complaints about the lack of Caskett moments; now, as soon as we get an episode full of Caskett-ness, the comments are, “the drawer wasn’t big enough,” or “the drawer came too late.” Geeze!

• gossip2010 says:

I so agree !! At least we’re here to show how much we love this show
          The drawer scene was absolutely perfect ! How can they criticize it ! But I don’t care, nothing can’t take away this perfection =)

• Klover says:

I completely agree with this. The drawer was a HUGE thing for Kate and I thought it was precious – exactly the type of gift I would expect of Caskett – deep, personal, and meaningful. I didn’t think the earrings fit into that but then again, there was a bigger story with Gates being played out there.
        They do have to watch their continuity, though, because just recently Castle walked right into her apartment, so doesn’t that mean he already has a key? LOL

• Mari says:

Thanks for the comment Nikki. Agree with everything.

• Agreed with all of you …!!! Kate’s actions is perfect not because Castle have a key of her apt this does not mean that he lives there, for her this is a big milestone was,deep, personal,intimidated, full of love & yes the scene was perfect plus the entire episode …!!!!

• DarkDefender says:

Is it a pony? Or a rocket?

16. MoT says:

I used to live in Southern Maine and usually flew out of Logan because they had more airlines that service that airport. Also if there is a weather issue Logan is a lot more equipped for that type of issue (hotels, rental cars, etc).

Also, I agree on Edith on DA and PB & J on The Office. Enough with the dramaculousness! Edith is the new Jan Brady (who was on SVU this week-did you catch that??)…but even Jan wound up with Philip!

17. HEATHER says:

16. DEACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands Down :)

18. Ashley says:

13. I hope not too long! I know we’re supposed to be rooting for Oliver and Laurel, but I love Oliver with Felicity and Laurel with Tommy.

• CC says:

I think so too! Oliver/Felicity and Tommy/Laurel match each other better than Oliver and Laurel. A relationship between Laurel and Oliver would feel too forced to me…and I just don’t feel the chemistry between them — just a whole lot of awkward tension.

19. Courtney says:

The Office is killing me this season; in a good way! I have stuck with it, even after Michael left and I don’t regret it. Still one of my favorite shows, and always will be. I’m so sad it’s almost over!

20. Jeff says:

Finally, someone mentions Teo! The only place where I’ve seen both Teo and Noah mentioned is your interview with Vanessa Marano.

21. Ashley says:

I agree there should have been more scenes between Nathan & Gina but there was a Firefly reference (Serenity to be more specific) when Castle is guessing what Beckett got him & he asks if its a pony or a rocket which is what he asks the Budda for when he goes to “help” Inara. It’s minor and to be completely honest Nathan probably improvised it.

22. Aleph19 says:

They need Cristina’s share of the money to buy the hospital. Since she can’t legally be a part of it if she’s employed by the hospital, she has to quit with the others.

23. Whatever says:

5.Seriously ,Lady Edith must be allowed more than 5 minutes of happiness next season ! At least let her date someone,jeez.
    10. Judith Light has got some serious scary going on Dallas along with a creepy Norman Bates / psycho style relationship with her son. That woman just creeps me OUT !
    16.DEACON !!!
    19.The TVD is missing Elijah.

24. Spencer says:

Jensen Ackles looks sexy as hell in those glasses.

• elr says:

Yes, he certainly does! Did you read Sandra Gonzalez’s recap on EW? She included a snippet from the episode where he is putting them on? So sexy and geeky at the same time ;)

25. Fernanda says:

yeah, maybe Rachel is pregnant, but I don’t see a baby Berry in the future. For me, this won’t end it well. Rachel could have a miscarriage and that situation change her future with boys and she focus and her career.

The only reason the writers could continue Rachel’s pregnancy is because of Finn. He really want to find his way. First, he will go to NY to support Rachel, then, she could have a miscarriage but Finn stays, and finally Finn gets into Pace University and find his purpose in life.

We’ll see

26. Leah says:

23. There better be a huge payoff coming for all the Jim/Pam angsty nonsense. I mean HUUUGE payoff. Why are they doing this? And so close to the end of the series!

27. KCC says:

12. Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing Nathan and Gina interact, so I was a little disappointed in how it went down.
    For a committment-phobe like Beckett, her giving Castle the drawer was a great gift for Castle.

13. Oliver and Chloe all the way!!

16. Deacon

20. I hope that Jake is not as creepy as her seems, maybe he is watching her for national security reasons. I want him and Olivia have a good, fun relationship. Olivia needs some more fun and laughter in her life.
    David panicked.

22. Sheldon’s gift was amazing, better than the painting.

28. CJ says:

I am really, really bothered by the current Jim/Pam storyline. It is dragging on and has become extremely unpleasant, ESPECIALLY for a comedy. It is ruining what otherwise has been a pretty solid season of the show.

Also ruining the season? Andy Bernard. ENOUGH ALREADY. He used to be a likable, doofy guy with some anger issues, and now he is an immature, incompetent, vindictive narcissist. They completely changed his character for the worse in an attempt to fill the hole left by Steve Carell/Michael Scott, and it has not worked. (End rant)

29. 19. NO!!! Because she killed Jeremy directly after and that counts as NEGATIVE FUN in my book.

30. Klover says:

If Castle had kept the Firefly references to a minimum (like, 5 for the entire series length), it would have meant more. But it happens so often that fans acting bereaved that this latest episode only had one reference is downright absurd. I liked Adam Baldwin’s guest stint – the entire episode and story was hilarious and very smart. Gina Torres’ stint wasn’t as brilliant but it was still good. Her character having more interaction with Castle wouldn’t have made sense here.
    People should enjoy the show because its awesome in its own right, not for the hidden “treasures” that is Firefly. I’d love for the guest stints to stop now, and the references to slow down enough to really mean something. The show doesn’t need it.

• Katherine215 says:

I don’t think it’s the lack of references in the ep so much as the complete lack of interaction between Gina’s and Nathan’s characters. I think the actors have great chemistry together and it was a shame we didn’t get to see more of it. That’s what made Adam Baldwin’s guest stint so good – he and Nathan had a ton of screen time together. I did love the episode though. Also, if it bumps the ratings even a little for the show, they should feel free to keep adding them as guest stars. Anything to continue the show’s success, imo. And I’d love to see Morena Baccarin as an old flame of Castle’s, though that storyline has been done a few times. Any of the Firefly cast are welcome in my world!

• copythat says:

This. I could’ve been fine with no references at all in this episode, if only Nathan and Gina had some interaction. Why bring together two actors with already proven excellent chemistry and history, if you don’t intend to give them scenes together? And when you know for sure that a lot of your viewers are going to be expecting some quality interaction on screen?

31. Anyone feels that this Rachel-pregnant thing is turning out like that Blair-pregnant thing… If she has a miscarriage, I don’t know what to think…

32. Bobbi says:

Without a doubt, damaged-but-swoonworthy Deacon

33. scarfsa says:

Thank you for pointing out the ridiculousness of driving to Boston then flying to New York. As a Mainer, that made no sense to me at all. And if they needed car scenes, just have them drive to one of the airports in Maine, which could be a couple hours away depending on where in the state they are. I love the show, but I cringe sometimes when they do stuff like that.

34. Ram510 says:

20) Would you believe him if he screamed out “I woke up with a dead woman in my bed”? Especially after his name has been through the mud and has failed to prove any of his recent conspiracy theories
    25) I feel the Tracy Morgan commercial is too loud. Gosh who gave that loudmouth a commercial anyways, it’s really annoying and does not make me want to buy anything he is yelling about.

35. lame says:

Here again, this series isn’t known for it’s continuity. If you stop and think, there should be many things a new couple would have already done, especially after such a long period of foreplay. Just go with it otherwise logic will ruin the fantasy.

36. Ben says:

Bloody hell that was Katherine? That’s how bland that woman’s acting is, I literally cannot tell the difference when she’s supposed to be the other character.

• Faster says:

Guess you just weren’t paying attention. Acting aside, it was clear from the context and what happened that it was Katherine…

37. skrable2 says:

Actually, the question about the drawer Beckett gives Castle isn’t the timing … it’s the size. Far too small to put more than a shirt and socks into

38. Elyse says:

I was wondering while watching this weeks SAB what happened to Teo. he is so much better looking than that other new boy Noah. team EBay!

39. Gilda says:

Thank you!!! He would have had to *drive* *through* Portland to get to Boston!

40. Chris says:

2) I wondered the same thing.
    13.) I like the idea of them but if they go there it will probably be a long while.
    14.) Yes please. I was beyond excited when I saw the glasses. I love Jensen Ackles in glasses.
    20.) I was so excited about Scott Foley but know I’m totally creeped out by his character.

41. Jessie says:

I think Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski are doing an amazing job in The Office, and I think Jim and Pam need to go through some trouble, but I agree with people who say it’s getting depressing. They need some cute stuff soon! And, YES to Dean and Sam always wearing glasses in Supernatural!

42. Tina B. says:

Answer to Nashville – DEACON!!!!!!
    Answer to Revenge – Jack is married to the real Amanda because her name is on the marriage license
    Answer to Scandal – Scott Foley’s character is a creep and Fitz needs to get over his hurt and open his eyes!

43. YowzaPowza says:

Amen to #25.

44. Legion says:

re: The Big Bang Theory. I quit watching watching shortly after S5 began, because it just got disgusting. If I wanted to watch 2 people have meaningless sex, I’ll put on — well, most anything on primetime anymore. Leonard and Penny are beyond pathetic as a couple. He’s ‘propsed’ — what, 2 times now, and been shot down so hard CA registered a quake? Yeah, that’s indicative of Penny begging him to marry her.

As for Sheldon and Amy . . . well, where is it written that 2 people cannot be friends? WHY must there be sex or one person ‘isn’t fulfilled?’ WHY?!? Especially in a pair that has as little chemistry as JP and MB — and that’s not taking into account the fact that their characters actually have very little in common (same as Penny and Leonard, actually). Opposites may briefly attract, but there’s more to any relationship than sex — though it seems Lorre and Brady have never experienced on in real life.

*rant over*

So, my answer to the proposal question is: ‘Penny NEVER’ and ‘Does anyone really care about ‘Bones’ officially getting together anymore? ‘

45. madbengalsfan85 says:

22-Tricky…my gut says Brennan (especially since B&B are going to broach the subject later this season)

46. Ana says:

Do you guys actually watch this much tv? ‘Cause, wow. I want that job…
    16: Nashville, Deacon all the way please. Dont’ trust Liam. I used to like him before it was revealed that he was just trying to take advantage of Reyna. The real question here is why such a smart woman would be stupid enough to agree to go out with him after what he did.
    21: Grey’s Anatomy. No. It was not insensitive of Cristina. She didn’t want to quit but she knew she had to. In order to save the hospital they all have to pool their resources together and as we found out during the episode (did you guys watch it? Because the recap that was posted afterwards was lame to say the least), doctors cannot be owners. She wants to save Owen as much as she wants to save the hospital and she knew this was the only way.

47. May says:

So I stopped watching Glee 3 season ago, so WTF with Rachel being pregnant.

48. Sami says:

I’m thinking Rachel has a false positive but admits that her and Brody use condoms so Finn would be the father. She could also have a miscarriage and has Finn come to NYC and then he finds himself at college to become a teacher. At least that’s what I’m hoping. Oh and this “Quintana” thing should NOT happen.

49. a says:

Well, I’ve about had it with Castle. The pacing of the romance is ridiculously slow and random (I’m in the “he ought to already have a drawer and a much larger one at that” camp. Oh, and it shoulda been a hecka bigger, too. Castle is not a small person.). It’s to the point that the will they-won’t they even touch each other is so distracting that it takes away from anything else important in the show.

So, I think I’m done.

But BBTheory? I’ll watch that show forever. Give me light entertainment anytime!

• skrable2 says:

I suggest you give things another week or 2. I’ve seen one preview that has the physical interaction that you seem to be missing

50. tyflas says:

I think what you said made a lot of sense. However, think on this, suppose you composed a catchier title? I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, but suppose you added something to maybe get a person’s attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda plain. You might look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they write news headlines to get people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it would bring your blog a little bit more interesting.%7