Exclusive

The Voice Exclusive Preview: Blake and Adam Prepare to Haze Usher and Shakira

Season 4 of The Voice will bring two new coaches — Usher and Shakira — to those trademark revolving chairs, but don’t expect veteran panelists Blake Shelton and Adam Levine to roll out the red carpet and make their rivals’ jobs too cushy.

RELATED | NBC Execs Talk Revolution Hiatus, Plan for ‘Unique’ Hannibal, The Voice Concerns and More

In this exclusive promo for the new season (which returns March 25 at 8/7c on NBC), social media maven Christina Milian interviews Adam and Blake about plans to “haze” their new colleagues, and we also overhear highly amusing discussions about the correct pronunciation of “Shakira,” whether or not she and Usher have ever bothered to tune in to previous Voice seasons and the Colombian diva’s thoughts on high-stakes gambling.

So press play below for the entire promo, then hit the comments with your anticipation level for Season 4 of The Voice!

1. the girl says:

“10 bucks only?” that was smooth.

2. Becky says:

I can’t wait!!!!

3. Billy says:

I’m soooooooooo glad Christinia isn’t on this season….I really hope she never comes back…I hope Usher and Shakira decide to be tougher on the contestants so the contestants can grow and improve instead of flatlineing and not growing as artists and singers

4. B. says:

OMG I’m excited!! Although I will miss Christina and CeeLo. The seating arrangement is good lol Usher and Blake sitting next to one another.

5. Fernanda says:

Shakira was pregnant during the blind auditions, Recently she had her baby, I hope american audience don’t notice her absence and she could return when battle rounds and the live performances arrive on tv.

6. Alex says:

I am so ready!!! Shakira bring it!!!! Never seen this show but i will now!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! #TeamShakira!! <3

7. William M. says:

I’ll be back when Christina is back…..

• Alienate says:

Then I hope we will never see you here again. :)

• carol says:

really,come on i am a very big fan of Christina but this show is soooooo much better than A. I. …..
      Usher is amazing,Shakira is amazing,understand your loyalty,but we need more than one artist in our life…come on watch it will will be taken by those 2…

8. HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy says:

Hah, definitely excited. Think Shakira is gonna be awesome.

9. Marilyn says:

I will for sure miss Christina and Ceelo. I have enjoy watching them in the past.

10. Pat Leach says:

this is the first time I will not watch…..as long as Blake is on there I want watch…..he is rude ,crude and a DRUNK…..sorry I really liked the show

11. Carol says:

I’ll just say one thing .. this show will never be the same if Xtina and Cee lo did not return .. nothing against Usher and Shakira, but they definitely never will have the same chemistry that Adam+Christina+Blake+Cee lo has it! :/ miss them

• DJ says:

I totally agree with u Carol, i rather watch The Voice, than American Idol. I will MISS them also, i hope they do come back.

12. lolly says:

Love This Show! I think the dynamics of the show will be much better this season. Adam and Blake are hilarious to watch. Can’t wait to see what the have up their sleeves for the newbies!

13. sherry says:

Blake Is hilarious, and he is not rude… he is playing with Adam, Cee lo, and Christina. The four of them made a great show!!! I happen to like the fact that these people are positive, and helpful, and not mean and rude like A.I. Or A.G.T. This is why I watch this one and not the others. Even when they have to tell someone they don’t have tallent, they do it in a respectful manner. The contestants of 2012 were so good they didn’t have to be brow beaten to do better.

14. May says:

Why changed!!! what’s wrong with Christina and CeeLo?!!!

15. Eastedie says:

Awsome panel of judges…sure beats the poop out of Idol which has become so stale. Cannot wait…Usher & Shakira who will be great additions to the panel. Usher is soooo cool while Shakira is hot, hot, hot!! Blake is pretty cool, calm & self-deprecating…love him. Adam….well, born a rich kid, but made it anyway.
    Monday, March 25th – Oh, yeah!
    NBC certainly needs some help!