Deception First Look: Will Julian Push the Button?

Next week on NBC’s Deception (Monday, 10/9c), the question of “How bad a bad boy is Julian?” will be asked — and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the Bowers son being dealt that dilemma.

With Bowers Pharmaceutical aiming to get Lyritrol on shelves in three weeks, the last thing the company needs is a curveball from the FDA. That that end, Robert (played by Victor Garber) tasks Julian (Wes Brown) with sussing out the “price” of a whorish decision-maker at the FDA, and paying it.

Julian greets this assignment with several questions, including: “What if I get caught?” Press PLAY to watch Robert’s shady little father-son “pep talk.”

1. Alichat says:

I’m curious to see if we will find out who killed Vivian before the season is out, or if this will be something that stretches on through multiple seasons. It’s a double edged sword…..I think it will get tiring if the resolution to her death drags on and on, but I am wondering what will be the compelling, driving force of the story once we do find out who killed her.

• dude says:

Don’t worry, this show won’t get a second season to drag out. I’m just worried they a) won’t solve the murder this season or b) it gets pulled from the schedule before they do.

• Gillian says:

I’m afraid it will be like Fox’s Reunion so many years again. Cancelled before the murderer was revealed. Such a let down!

• Jo says:

I bet you it will be a long drawn out process (if it gets renewed) with lots of twists and turns…kind of like pretty little liars. They’re almost four seasons in and have a gazillion suspects of who dunnit. In this case, it’s a much older show

2. dude says:

I really love this show. I hope all the episodes air.

3. Mikael says:

At this point, I’m sure Deception will be re-labeled as a miniseries and denied a 2nd season. I’m ok with that as long as there is resolution to who killed Vivian. And Mia’s boyfriend is ridiculously hot.

4. Iliketheshowdeception says:

I like this show.

5. Iliketheshowdeception says:

I’m a fan. The show has lots of potential.