Deception First Look: Will Julian Push the Button?

Get More: Video

Next week on NBC’s Deception (Monday, 10/9c), the question of “How bad a bad boy is Julian?” will be asked — and we’ve got an exclusive first look at the Bowers son being dealt that dilemma.

With Bowers Pharmaceutical aiming to get Lyritrol on shelves in three weeks, the last thing the company needs is a curveball from the FDA. That that end, Robert (played by Victor Garber) tasks Julian (Wes Brown) with sussing out the “price” of a whorish decision-maker at the FDA, and paying it.

Julian greets this assignment with several questions, including: “What if I get caught?” Press PLAY to watch Robert’s shady little father-son “pep talk.”

Tags: ,

Comments (8)

• I’m curious to see if we will find out who killed Vivian before the season is out, or if this will be something that stretches on through multiple seasons. It’s a double edged sword…..I think it will get tiring if the resolution to her death drags on and on, but I am wondering what will be the compelling, driving force of the story once we do find out who killed her.

Comment by Alichat – February 14, 2013 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry, this show won’t get a second season to drag out. I’m just worried they a) won’t solve the murder this season or b) it gets pulled from the schedule before they do.

Comment by dude – February 14, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m afraid it will be like Fox’s Reunion so many years again. Cancelled before the murderer was revealed. Such a let down!

Comment by Gillian – February 14, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet you it will be a long drawn out process (if it gets renewed) with lots of twists and turns…kind of like pretty little liars. They’re almost four seasons in and have a gazillion suspects of who dunnit. In this case, it’s a much older show

Comment by Jo – February 14, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really love this show. I hope all the episodes air.

Comment by dude – February 14, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At this point, I’m sure Deception will be re-labeled as a miniseries and denied a 2nd season. I’m ok with that as long as there is resolution to who killed Vivian. And Mia’s boyfriend is ridiculously hot.

Comment by Mikael – February 15, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like this show.

Comment by Iliketheshowdeception – February 26, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a fan. The show has lots of potential.

Comment by Iliketheshowdeception – February 26, 2013 06:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post