Exclusive CSI: NY First Look: Danny and Lindsay's Valentine's Day Hits a Snag

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Romance is in the air this Friday on CSI: NY (CBS, 8/7c), but business appears to be taking priority over pleasure.

The following exclusive first look finds a busy Danny and Lindsay running into each other at the precinct on what is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year. Unfortunately, work constraints threaten to derail their plans for the night. But that doesn’t stop the twosome from stealing a sweet moment.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Press PLAY below to watch the twosome make a pact to “celebrate” Valentine’s Day come hell or high water, then hit the comments!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (6)

• Why am I not surprise Danny “hates” going to restaurants on Valentine’s Day?! The Danny I’ve come to love, some might say “cheap” I say “rebel” haha. I love that little moment cause it was ALL that DL are to me. LOVE. Thanks Megs/tvline. Happy V-Day!!

Comment by Jess (@ghostflower7) – February 14, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip. I hope we get more than this because this would be all we usually get and that would suck at this point. In otherwords, I hope we learn something and see something new about them.

Comment by Haley – February 14, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you completely. I certainly do hope we get a lot more than this clip.

Comment by Juliab. – February 14, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Thanks for the update. Could not play video, but I’m sure it will be good :). Happy valentines :)

Comment by Julie – February 14, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this clip! I have to agree with Danny regarding V-Day but I do hope we get to see them celebrate. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Lisa – February 14, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip. I agree, I hope there’s a lot more than this for Danny and Lindsay tonight.

Comment by Liz – February 15, 2013 08:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post