Valentine's Day Love: 30 Duos That Got Snubbed From Our Ultimate Couples Countdown!

Love is a many-splendored thing, but TVLine’s latest gallery — 25 TV Couples We Miss This Valentine’s Day — could’ve used about 55 percent more splendor. Or at least that’s the impression we got from your hundreds of message-board comments that were variations on the classic theme, “How could you leave out so and so?

Well, folks, the good news is your cries fell on freshly cleaned ears — and as a result, we’ve put together a second gallery featuring 30 more of the best twosomes from TV’s past.

RELATED | 25 TV Couples We Miss This Valentine’s Day

So click through the gallery below to see which of your suggestions made the cut, then go back and read our original 25 picks. If you feel like there’s anyone else who’s been criminally snubbed from our 55 honorees, head down to the comments and give us a strongly worded rebuke. Oh, and Happy Valentine’s Day!

1. Have to say it: Buffy & Angel or better yet, Buffy & Spike!!!

2. cas says:

I think I just read this on EW yesterday too. Except their list had suckier couples. Yay for Pacey and Joey, Sydney and Vaughn, and Piper and Leo. I do think Ross and Rachel and Buffy and Angel (or Spike) should be on it though.

3. derek says:

cory and tapanga

4. Kim says:

Once again, I agree with this list and all of the comments but am I still the only one who misses Coach Fox and Christine?!

5. Zoe says:

I repeat- Benson and Stabler!

6. L. E. says:

CHUCK & BLAIR TOTALLY BELONG ON THIS LIST!!! At least we have our CANON CHAIRYTALE ending, legions of fans, & Waldass Babies to keep us happy!!!

Loved seeing Mulder/Scully, Original Catherine/Vincent, & Logan/Veronica on the lists, but NO CHAIR is a crime!!!

7. Mareesa says:

Finally some Chandler & Monica love! Thanks

8. Col says:

So you missed, Luke and Peyton, Luke and Brooke, Logan and Rory, Liz and Max, Hayley and Nathan, Michael and Maria.. Buffy and Angel, Buffy and Spike, Dylan and Brenda, David and Donna, Brandon and Kelly as well as Ross and Rachel what gives???? Though am happy about Logan and Veronica, Chandler and Monica and Casey and Cappie

9. onlyakb says:

okay happy Chuck&Sarah and Ephram&Amy are there but wait a minute where is Buffy & Angel, Fred&Wesley and Tru&Luc?? and hey hey hey Peter&Olivia!! come on!!

10. Tedi says:

What about BRIAN KINNEY and JUSTIN TAYLOR from QUEER AS FOLK!!!! =D

11. thegrassisalwaysgreener says:

C’mon…a little more respect for the (g)olden days — Rob and Laura Petrie (The Dick Van Dyke Show)!

And my age will show even further when I narrow things down to the daytime television event that essentially closed college campuses across the country in the late 70’s because there were so many who cut classes to watch the wedding of Luke and Laura on General Hospital. Granted, there was a question of whether he raped her before they decided it wasn’t so much a rape (whatever it was I still don’t know) but that was forgiven and the wedding bells rang across the land. Some schoolin’ for you young-uns :)

More recent good times and def untraditional: Bill Henrickson and his three wives, Barb, Nicolette and Margene, in the aptly titled for the show and for the purpose of this list, Big Love. That opening sequence with all four skating on thin ice with “God Only Knows” as the theme song was plural perfection! I miss that show.

I may be the last to post because I was busy celebrating V-Day and then my cough cough birthday the other day.

Hey Kids, don’t walk on the grass; it’s better inhaled. See what I learned in the 70’s?

12. Spencer says:

It’s interesting how many comments on both of these articles mention Brian and Justin from Queer as Folk, Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill, and Ross and Rachel from Friends, and they were omitted from both lists.
    Yet, there are barely any posts on either article about included couples like the King of Queens people or the Ghost Whisperer couple. Hmm…

13. Natalie says:

The TV couple I miss the most??…….without question, Logan & Veronica!!!

14. Lizzy says:

Where to begin…My fav’s are: Piper and Leo, Chuck and Sarah, Mick and Beth, Hardison and Parker, Lexi and Mark.. all are greathly missed!

15. RHEA says:

JOSH AND DONNA FOREVER.. MISS BRADLEY WHITFORD ON TV SOO MUCH

16. Kelly says:

Oh how I LoVe Logan and Veronica. Truly epic and soulmates. They get each other. Love that Logan isn’t someone Veronica can control. He’s scary for her because unlike Piz and Duncan, they have that epic soulmate love and Logan makes her vulnerable. She totatlly needed to accept that love isn’t a weakness.