New Girl Promo Exclusive: Stop Killing Butterflies!

Get More: Video

new girl fox season 2 episode 16If you missed that intense kiss on New Girl two weeks back, you now have an added reason to wail and wring your hands.

According to a new promo for the Fox comedy — a little gift from the network to tide over fans who didn’t get their Tuesday fix due to President Obama’s State of the Union address — “every time you miss an episode of New Girl, a butterfly dies.” Say what?

Press play below for a spot filled with tears, shirtlessness, “yellowish goo” and dozens of delicate winged creatures. New Girl returns next Tuesday (9/8c, on Fox).

Tags: ,

Comments (11)

• OK, that was cute. :)

Comment by taliesin – February 13, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I’m 1 of the lucky ones because I had a new episode of new girl last night

Comment by melinda – February 13, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • really what was that episode about?

Comment by Rebecca Chevez – February 13, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • she is totes lying

Comment by MariaPompeo – February 13, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what a coincidence! I never miss any New Girl episodes and I am actually giving butterfly lollipops this Valentine’s Day!!!! sweet!

Comment by RhobieGirl – February 13, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every time I don’t think I can love this show more absurdly, it reminds me there’s no limit to the absurd.

Comment by Avi Sotonzadeh – February 13, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so mad that new girl was not on this week because that is my most favorite show of all….. but I’m trying to hurry up the week so I can watch it next week… yea I love you guys!!!!!!

Comment by Michelle – February 13, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m torn here: I never miss New Girl and never want to miss New Girl, but I do have a crazy fear of butterflies and want them to die. Hmm.

Comment by erin – February 13, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post