Exclusive Mindy Project Hot Shots: Seth Rogen 'Bears' All to Mindy – in Bed!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

All season, we’ve watched The Mindy Project‘s lady doc flirt and fumble her way through affairs of the heart. Now we’re about to meet the very first leading man in her personal rom-com.

Check out these exclusive shots from the Fox comedy’s Feb. 26 episode (9:30/8:30c), in which Seth Rogen (Knocked UpFreaks and Geeks) guest-stars as Sam, Mindy’s first kiss. (Note: The episode was originally scheduled to air Feb. 19.)

RELATEDMindy Project Scoop: Beth Grant Checks Back In — As a Series Regular!

As you can see, the pair quickly pick up where they left off at summer camp all those years ago. Hard to say who’s cuddlier in the second shot: Rogen or Mindy’s usual bed buddy?

Scan the pics, then hit the comments: Who else would you like to see guest-star as a romantic interest for Dr. Lahiri?

The Mindy Project Seth Rogen
The Mindy Project Seth Rogen

Comments (15)

• He should really get his own TV series.

Comment by Teag – February 11, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • watched all of freaks and geeks, wish it would have been given better chance. seth was funny as hell on it!

Comment by brandon – February 11, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Freaks and Geeks was canceled far too soon.

Comment by Bob – February 12, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s such a tease, because you know he’s not going to be a regular. And, really, with all of these guys she’s sleeping with, Mindy’s starting to really seem slutty.

Comment by Ann VerWiebe – February 11, 2013 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t remember an episode where Mindy wasn’t seeing somebody.

Comment by Hipper – February 11, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just thinking the same thing.
      But I mean, in her defense, this time it’s Seth Rogen. Can you blam her? He’s hilarious.

Comment by Eric – February 11, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it were a male lead, would you say the same thing?? jesus, get out of the 1950s.

Comment by MariaSanchez – February 11, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I remember correctly, she has

Comment by Lara – February 11, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree that its such a tease, I felt pretty invested in mindy and josh so the combination of that sudden break up with this string of random guys is leaving me a bit exasperated

Comment by misha – February 11, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She has only slept with one guy since Josh – the “doctor” from upstairs. She just goes on random dates and it’s not slutty at all. When you are single you go on dates! Such a ridiculous comment.

Comment by Six – February 12, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seth Rogen is such a cutie. I don’t normally watch The Mindy Project but im gonna have to catch this episode.

Comment by Jared – February 11, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should be hilarious

Comment by Nancy – February 12, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every movie and TV appearance by Seth Rogen: “Do I smell like beer? Because you know what I don’t smell like, then? Cigarettes and weed.”

Comment by Bob – February 12, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch me on this episode! I co star in it :)
    follow me on twitter: @KolebearReport
    It was great working on this show.

Comment by Kole Selznick Hoffman – February 20, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post