Hot Grimm Video: Capt. Renard and Juliette Get Horizontal, and Nick's Ready for a Fight!

Get More: Previews, Video

Grimm fans have had to be as patient as Rapunzel in the tower as they wait for the NBC drama’s return on March 8 (9/8c).

At long last, a new promo is here — so let down your hair and let’s get this fairy tale started!

RELATED | What to Watch: Grimm and 4 Other Web Series Worth Checking Out

Press PLAY on the video below to see Juliette and Capt. Renard getting to know each other‘s bodies better, a fired-up Nick challenging his boss to a battle and Monroe — as always — trying to be the voice of reason. (Plus, there are a few new Wesen beasties thrown in for good measure.)

Watch the clip, then hit the comments: What predictions do you have for the remainder of the mystical series’ season?

Tags: ,

Comments (33)

• I’m excited, miss Grimm :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – February 7, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Grimm too. As much as I like the captain I was kind of hoping Juliette and Nick would get back together. After watching the clip I don’t think that’s going to happen. I read Nick was going to be a more aggressive person in the upcoming episodes and I think it’s about time!

Comment by Kat – February 7, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The casting is great ;as a professional actor, this is the only show I can get into over the past ten years Love this Show!, great characters, they all make it work, Nick( David G) looks to be having problems acting as a boyfriend to Juliette, and it pulls the whole show down, the writers got the right Idea splitting him, in the relationship These guys are brilliant that wrote this stuff wish I could be on this show but I don’t think Aussie accents would work on it!

Comment by Jonas Reams – February 26, 2013 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ew. Juliette and Renard is not okay.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – February 7, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. This storyline is really bothering me

Comment by Jerry – February 7, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it makes me hate Juliette.

Comment by Elyse – February 7, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Same. I get they’re supposedly not in control of their actions, but it still seems like a really crappy thing to do and makes it harder to like her.

Comment by Kristina – February 7, 2013 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I’m afraid highlighting that mess in this promo is making me not want to watch the show. I can’t stand that storyline. And frankly it’s only making me hope that Nick ends Renard.

Comment by Alichat – February 7, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree. So weird and icky. I went into Grimm “hating” Juliette. See, I usually hate shows that start out with a couple together and rob us of the chase. Then I realized it was impossible. Juliette is amazing as a character and amazing for Nick. I very quickly did a 360 and was very glad they started them together and had their relationship so strong.

Now this. Hope it ends soon. When I read the title, I literally cringed.

Comment by Jenn – February 8, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed letting hero’s girl having sex with his boss is creepy.
      writers made nick a new kind of wessen ‘nickhorned’ :))

Comment by gino – February 8, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Juliette and Renard. Can’t wait.

Comment by Autumn – February 7, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wanna know why the broadcast networks can’t have nice things? Grimm; last ep: 11/19/12, next ep: 3/8/13. In the same season! That’s the moronic crap that kills good series, and the networks do it all the time.
    This should have been on FX or AMC from the beginning.

Comment by Cheo – February 7, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Grimm to come back! I hope Nick dumps Juliette though. she’s boring and he’s too hot for her.

Comment by Elyse – February 7, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I said the same thing about Renard! He is WAY to hot for her!

Comment by Jennifer – February 7, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see the clip but please let it be a dream please let it be a dream. Doinking your husband’s boss is JUST not on. That happening would almost be as bad as when the ptb decided to kill off Jaime Ray Newman – whoever thought that was a good idea deserves a sharp prod in the ribs. :(

Comment by Fido – February 7, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they’re not married, right?? Am I missing an episode or something O.o

Comment by Dinah – February 7, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No they are not married. He proposed at one point but she said no at the time. Ironically she said she felt like he was holding things back, and that was before the coma, kiss and all the crazy.

Comment by Jennifer – February 7, 2013 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nick popped the question, but she turned him down because he was hiding Grimm stuff from her. they were still a couple but she was wanting him to fess upto whatever he was doing. unless of course you meant renard and juliettte, then no. BTW was that a mellifleur or a new wesen besides the owl wesen?

Comment by Art_Connery – February 7, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY – Grimm is almost back!

Comment by Melanie – February 7, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss this show so so so muchh!!! I really don’t care about Juliette, but it’s nice tp see Renard’s getting some action lol.

Comment by Mona – February 7, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never liked this storyline of two people being obsessed with each other because of a spell. If Renard and Juliette were drawn to each other naturally, it would not feel as creepy. Between that and Juliette not adding anything to the mix – not the Grimm fighting, helping to catalog the beasties the Grimm fights, etc. – there is no reason for Juliette to even be on the show. Get Nick a real girlfriend – like Monroe has that is actually compatible and helpful, and get Renard a woman as hot as he is.

Comment by TVDIVA – February 7, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t see the clip, not available for us Candians! sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Fran – February 7, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juliette has been dead weight from jump. Martyr the wench, I say, & bring on the Wesen lover Nick truly deserves. Renard can’t afford a love life. To much bizness to be takin’ care of.

Comment by dalziella – February 8, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i know you will say,they are not married but living 3 years in the same house looks like a marriage to me.we understood obsession and amnesia,i tought one point renard will stop it because he knows why this obsession is happening. but letting hero’s girl bangs his boss and you still work with him,pretty ugly to me and i didnt like why the writers needed to stick sex scenes to fans’ eyes.
    writers made nick a new kind of wessen ‘nickhorned’ :))

Comment by gino – February 8, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sorry not into juliette & capt renard. i think renard is a sleaze & i hope she gets her memory back soon.

Comment by sheila – February 8, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think a really good storyline would be for Nick to meet a hot lady grimm. Talk about action!

Comment by Larry – February 19, 2013 12:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is juliet the person who shoots nick?

Comment by Terence – February 26, 2013 12:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David G.(Nick) Is great for the part but he can’t act for crap being Juliette’s boyfriend it just shows too much on the show, the best move the writers did was break up the relationship.
    David must get acting lessons on how to be a boyfriend or sleep with her in real life!
    So hard being an actor isn’t it?

Comment by Jonas Reams – February 26, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think its time for Nick to have a new Girl..Juliet is boring..

Comment by Rosanna Espinosa – February 28, 2013 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know, I have always felt I could do without Juliet. Nick is hot and clever and badass, and she seems like dead weight. However, with the storyline with Reynard, I have found HIM more and more attractive! So how did this boring chick get BOTH these hot guys?

Comment by KTdid – March 22, 2013 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Renard and Julette did not have sex…I wish they did..they stop short due to the gun shooting Juliette

Comment by Kathryn Wooten – March 23, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Juliet is such a miserable actress. Everyone on the show is able to handle their lines just fine, however, Juliet is awkward, unnatural, and lame. I wish they would just kill her off. Anyone would be better than her. She sucks.

Comment by G T – April 1, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • en more pais aun more llega.

Comment by patty – May 14, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post