Hot Grimm Video: Capt. Renard and Juliette Get Horizontal, and Nick's Ready for a Fight!

Grimm fans have had to be as patient as Rapunzel in the tower as they wait for the NBC drama’s return on March 8 (9/8c).

At long last, a new promo is here — so let down your hair and let’s get this fairy tale started!

RELATED | What to Watch: Grimm and 4 Other Web Series Worth Checking Out

Press PLAY on the video below to see Juliette and Capt. Renard getting to know each other‘s bodies better, a fired-up Nick challenging his boss to a battle and Monroe — as always — trying to be the voice of reason. (Plus, there are a few new Wesen beasties thrown in for good measure.)

Watch the clip, then hit the comments: What predictions do you have for the remainder of the mystical series’ season?

1. wrstlgirl says:

I’m excited, miss Grimm :-)

2. Kat says:

I miss Grimm too. As much as I like the captain I was kind of hoping Juliette and Nick would get back together. After watching the clip I don’t think that’s going to happen. I read Nick was going to be a more aggressive person in the upcoming episodes and I think it’s about time!

• Jonas Reams says:

The casting is great ;as a professional actor, this is the only show I can get into over the past ten years Love this Show!, great characters, they all make it work, Nick( David G) looks to be having problems acting as a boyfriend to Juliette, and it pulls the whole show down, the writers got the right Idea splitting him, in the relationship These guys are brilliant that wrote this stuff wish I could be on this show but I don’t think Aussie accents would work on it!

3. Ew. Juliette and Renard is not okay.

• Jerry says:

Agreed. This storyline is really bothering me

• Alichat says:

Agreed. I’m afraid highlighting that mess in this promo is making me not want to watch the show. I can’t stand that storyline. And frankly it’s only making me hope that Nick ends Renard.

• Jenn says:

Completely agree. So weird and icky. I went into Grimm “hating” Juliette. See, I usually hate shows that start out with a couple together and rob us of the chase. Then I realized it was impossible. Juliette is amazing as a character and amazing for Nick. I very quickly did a 360 and was very glad they started them together and had their relationship so strong.

Now this. Hope it ends soon. When I read the title, I literally cringed.

• gino says:

agreed letting hero’s girl having sex with his boss is creepy.
      writers made nick a new kind of wessen ‘nickhorned’ :))

4. Autumn says:

I love Juliette and Renard. Can’t wait.

5. Cheo says:

Wanna know why the broadcast networks can’t have nice things? Grimm; last ep: 11/19/12, next ep: 3/8/13. In the same season! That’s the moronic crap that kills good series, and the networks do it all the time.
    This should have been on FX or AMC from the beginning.

6. Elyse says:

I can’t wait for Grimm to come back! I hope Nick dumps Juliette though. she’s boring and he’s too hot for her.

7. Fido says:

Can’t see the clip but please let it be a dream please let it be a dream. Doinking your husband’s boss is JUST not on. That happening would almost be as bad as when the ptb decided to kill off Jaime Ray Newman – whoever thought that was a good idea deserves a sharp prod in the ribs. :(

• Dinah says:

they’re not married, right?? Am I missing an episode or something O.o

• Jennifer says:

No they are not married. He proposed at one point but she said no at the time. Ironically she said she felt like he was holding things back, and that was before the coma, kiss and all the crazy.

• Art_Connery says:

Nick popped the question, but she turned him down because he was hiding Grimm stuff from her. they were still a couple but she was wanting him to fess upto whatever he was doing. unless of course you meant renard and juliettte, then no. BTW was that a mellifleur or a new wesen besides the owl wesen?

8. Melanie says:

FINALLY – Grimm is almost back!

9. Mona says:

I miss this show so so so muchh!!! I really don’t care about Juliette, but it’s nice tp see Renard’s getting some action lol.

10. TVDIVA says:

I never liked this storyline of two people being obsessed with each other because of a spell. If Renard and Juliette were drawn to each other naturally, it would not feel as creepy. Between that and Juliette not adding anything to the mix – not the Grimm fighting, helping to catalog the beasties the Grimm fights, etc. – there is no reason for Juliette to even be on the show. Get Nick a real girlfriend – like Monroe has that is actually compatible and helpful, and get Renard a woman as hot as he is.

11. Fran says:

Can’t see the clip, not available for us Candians! sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. dalziella says:

Juliette has been dead weight from jump. Martyr the wench, I say, & bring on the Wesen lover Nick truly deserves. Renard can’t afford a love life. To much bizness to be takin’ care of.

13. gino says:

i know you will say,they are not married but living 3 years in the same house looks like a marriage to me.we understood obsession and amnesia,i tought one point renard will stop it because he knows why this obsession is happening. but letting hero’s girl bangs his boss and you still work with him,pretty ugly to me and i didnt like why the writers needed to stick sex scenes to fans’ eyes.
    writers made nick a new kind of wessen ‘nickhorned’ :))

14. sheila says:

sorry not into juliette & capt renard. i think renard is a sleaze & i hope she gets her memory back soon.

15. Larry says:

I think a really good storyline would be for Nick to meet a hot lady grimm. Talk about action!

16. Terence says:

Is juliet the person who shoots nick?

17. Jonas Reams says:

David G.(Nick) Is great for the part but he can’t act for crap being Juliette’s boyfriend it just shows too much on the show, the best move the writers did was break up the relationship.
    David must get acting lessons on how to be a boyfriend or sleep with her in real life!
    So hard being an actor isn’t it?

18. Rosanna Espinosa says:

I think its time for Nick to have a new Girl..Juliet is boring..

19. KTdid says:

You know, I have always felt I could do without Juliet. Nick is hot and clever and badass, and she seems like dead weight. However, with the storyline with Reynard, I have found HIM more and more attractive! So how did this boring chick get BOTH these hot guys?

20. Renard and Julette did not have sex…I wish they did..they stop short due to the gun shooting Juliette

21. G T says:

Juliet is such a miserable actress. Everyone on the show is able to handle their lines just fine, however, Juliet is awkward, unnatural, and lame. I wish they would just kill her off. Anyone would be better than her. She sucks.

22. patty says:

en more pais aun more llega.