Exclusive: Gossip Girl Cast Talk Crazy Fame and the 'Selfish' Upside to Show's Six-Season Run

Get More: DVD, Exclusive, Video

gossip300Does your world feel like it’s missing something without Gossip Girl‘s chirping alerts and snarky voiceover?

If so, you’re in luck: The sixth and final season of the late CW series is coming to DVD on Feb. 12, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the extras, featuring Blake Lively, Penn Badgley and Chace Crawford chatting about hitting it big — like, 40-ft.-tall big.

RELATED | Pilot Scoop: CW Orders Adaptation of Tomorrow People; Wonder Woman Origin Tale Still MIA

Press PLAY to watch the stars dish about the first time they saw themselves on a billboard by Ed Westwick’s apartment and explain why they were thankful for each season’s renewal.

P.S. — In addition to the Season 6 discs, a DVD set of the complete series also will be available Feb. 12. xoxo, TVLine

Loading video...

Comments (21)

• I really miss this show :(

Comment by Addicted to series – February 7, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The biggest brightside of this show ending is never having to see the everlasting mistakes of Serena. Honestly, Dan should have given her tips on how to write a book. I can imagine the title now: “My One Constant Mistake After Another… And How They’re Still Coming!”.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – February 7, 2013 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dan should give tips? The stalker of the series who fell on love with every woman that walked his path and came up with terrible names and terrible writing in his books? No.

I’ll get the season 6 DVDs just to watch Chuck and Blair get their happy ending over and over again

Comment by SC – February 7, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only good thing about GG for me was Chair =D

Comment by gossip2010 – February 7, 2013 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its nice to see how down to earth they sound. but again theyre actors haha

Comment by me – February 7, 2013 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh can GG please go away? A horrid huge stain in television history. Lets just not speak of ir anymore, it can be like it never happened!

Comment by Star – February 7, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re talking about it. If you dont like something, dont watch or discuss. Plenty of others who loved it and still miss it.

Comment by Janet Snakehole 3 – February 7, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sorry for your bad taste….

Comment by Star – February 7, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wow that was one hell of a comeback. You really got to me. Like seriously.

Comment by jjovana3 – February 7, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna miss seeing Blake Lively regularly!
    She was terrific, sure her character was annoying at times, but Blake was great.

Comment by Kaycee – February 7, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, but will there be a Dan Reacts To His Own Posts featurette?

Comment by Guy – February 7, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or a featurette of how the two LEAD female characters married their pimp and stalker with a nauseating ending wrapped with a bow. Lets talk about the evolution of that GG writers.

Comment by Star – February 7, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • was Nate missing a tooth?! something was weird with his lip…

Comment by Michelle – February 7, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just started watching this show. Am starting on the 4th season on Netflix.. I love it. For the life of me, I can’t understand the scary, hateful fans though.

Comment by Danielle H. – February 7, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG stop it immediately. It gets worse and worse.

Comment by RK – February 7, 2013 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are just bitter because they didn’t get their endgame which was never any chance of happening ever. It’s not the shows fault that they couldn’t understand a soapy like Gossip Girl. The show was certainly better in the earlier seasons but I am sure it would be much easier to get through the horrible storylines if you are watching it quickly. If you have enjoyed the first 3 seasons you will certainly be rewarded with the ending. Happy viewing :)

Comment by Joy – February 7, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I get that this show boosted some of these actors’ careers, but honestly… I just want them to be honest re: their terrible story lines and general awful characters. Is that too much to ask??

P.S. I still miss Dair. Sigh.

Comment by RK – February 7, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for telling us when it comes out, the DVD of the sixth season, I really want to have the last season of Gossip Girl. I always going to have much love for this show, especially for Chuck and Blair.

Comment by Sarah – February 7, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I saw Margaret Colin walking through the West Village today and it took everything I had not to say something. That’s when I realized I really miss GG :(

Comment by Brad – February 8, 2013 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luv gg from start to finish all seasons great and luv that d and s got married for all you that hate gg leave these sites for the gg fans im sick of haters making comments about tv shows in general. If i hate a show i dont bother to make a comment about it

Comment by sara – March 3, 2013 01:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post