Pilot News: James Wolk Signs on to David E. Kelley's CBS Comedy Crazy Ones

Get More: Casting News, Pilots

Crazy Ones pilotPolitical AnimalsJames Wolk has signed on to be one of the Crazy Ones.

Wolk will play Zach Cropper, a devastatingly handsome copywriter at the ad agency where star Robin Williams‘ character and his daughter work, our sister site Deadline reports.

RELATED | 2013 Pilot Guide: Get the Scoop on This Season’s (Possible) Newcomers

David E. Kelley (Ally McBeal, Boston Legal) will produce the half-hour pilot; Jason Winer (Modern Family) will direct.

Wolk played Douglas Hammond, the straitlaced son of, and chief of staff for, Political Animals’ Elaine Barrish. He also was the lead in Fox’s short-lived Lone Star and has appeared in Happy Endings and Shameless.

Comments (12)

• Still waiting to see the rest of the Lone Star episodes… sigh.

Comment by Drew – February 7, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, he is so sexy and I love him.
    that is all

Comment by sia – February 7, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t too excited for a James Wolk l, show, they all seem to get cancelled, but I’ll definitely tune in if it gets picked up.

Comment by Mike – February 7, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He needs to be on a premium channel, so we can see him naked weekly. lol

Comment by Brandy – February 7, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good news. So looking forward to this show. Love David E Kelly. Maybe Brittany Snow for the daughter?

Comment by Mark – February 7, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GREAT news! I love James Wolk and I need one of his shows to stick!! RIP Political Animals!

Comment by KK – February 7, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can only think of him as Grant, Max’s boyfriend from Happy Endings haha! He should come back to pal around with the gang!

Comment by Fabe – February 7, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here! Although I thought he was way too cute for Max. I liked when the girls kept finding reasons for him to take his shirt off.

Comment by Mikael – February 8, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same! I really liked him on Political Animals, but every time I see him, I think about Grant and Max. He should definitely go back to Happy Endings.

Comment by Hannah – February 8, 2013 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah – James Wolk, Yuck – Robin Williams. Will have to skip this one.

Comment by Jon – February 7, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would watch James Wolk on pretty much any show. He is an unfairly beautiful human.

Comment by CJ – February 7, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch him on any show ever.

Comment by lifesanarsehole – February 8, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post