American Idol Leaderboard: Who Are Your Faves After Three Weeks of Auditions? Take Our Poll!

Hoory for Hollywood Week! Yes, folks, the American Idol Season 12 auditions are over, and the show’s reinvigorated judges’ panel begins the process of paring down the field tonight (8/7c, on Fox).

VIDEO | Idology: Randy Offends, Judges Confound as Idol Season 12 Auditions (Mercifully) End

Before that process begins, I thought it was worth one last look at the 10 hours of audition episodes we’ve enjoyed/endured over the last three weeks, and rank the 21 most-promising Golden Ticket recpients. So click through below for the whole shebang, then take our poll and vote for your own faves.

And for all my Idol news, videos, interviews and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. Zach says:

It’s obvious Candice was the best….

2. Lauren says:

I know it’s been said for the past few seasons but I’m really feeling the girls this year. Surely a woman is in it to win it Ryan!

3. John says:

What are the problems with Angie? Angie was Annie Barrett’s favorite for NYC.
    It honestly wasn’t that loud Slezak and she was better than many contestants. Guess we’ll just have to disagree -_-

4. I honestly am going to call it with Candice, Angie Miller, and probably a guy we have yet to see. I think Angie fits the mold of the men who have won the last few seasons in that she’s a singer/songwriter and has a footing in the adult contemporary department.

5. forwarddad says:

Michael Hoory? Hooray!!!!

6. jane says:

Candice was awesome, but Lazaro’s audition got to me. My son has a stammer, but can sing a song beautifully or shout really loudly without get stuck on a word. His speech therapist said that a different part of the brain is used for singing and that’s why people with stutters can sing fine. It’s amazing to see the difference.

7. Vetle says:

Brandy Neelly so low on the poll. Oh well, i hope she can sneak up and surprise people. Her voice is so good. And Candice and Kez Ban are dope as well (ok, you can slap me for using the word “dope”).

8. gxv says:

Why isn’t Shubha Vedula even on this list? She was definitely in my top 5 auditions this year

9. wt says:

Kez Ban blew me away, looking forward to her artistic interpretations, and humble quick wit. Liked Micah’s audition; and the guy singing some good Gospel.

10. HT says:

I loved Jesaiah’s cover of “Settle Down”!

11. Why isn’t there a none of the above choice?

As is usually the case, I’m sure the best singer is somebody we haven’t heard yet because they didn’t have some boring sob story about getting bullied or being a single parent.

12. Sam says:

Papa Peachez. His song might have been crap, but his voice is one of those I could listen to forever.

13. RodMod says:

And where is my Zoanette? That’s my number one audition.

14. John Clayton says:

I swear if you leave off Jimmy Smith one more time… I’m gonna smurf myself.

15. Wayne T says:

Sorry to be annoying, but there were a couple of song typos. It reads “People Get Read”, which sounds like a Ru Paul song, and also, the great Kimbra song is actually called, “Settle Down”. But great article, too early for me to say who I really like, except Keith as the best new judge!

16. bbl says:

Good to see Kez Ban and Candice at the top. I hope Ja’Bria Barber goes far and stays bluesy, she was one of my favorites so far.

17. karenb says:

Slezak, the real question is….will we get another “White Chocolate” audition in Hollywood?!

18. Rhiannah says:

No offense, but how many of these rankings do we need? 90% of these people won’t be seen again anyhow, and most of the Top 24 hasn’t even been shown yet.

19. Nikko says:

Candice Glover and Rachel Hale, final two.

20. Shirley Bodine says:

Janelle Arthur is Amazing, down to earth & her singing is “FLAWLESS!”
    THIS A GOOD COUNTRY CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO SINGS WITH ALL HER HEART & SOUL!” GO ANGELIC JANELLE!

21. ed bodine says:

This girl is original!! She’s the best I’ve heard! I love country christian girls who are not made up and have the beautiful natural look! Not wearing revealing clothes or caked on makeup & fake eyelashes.
    ALL NATURAL IS BEAUTY & SHES ALL THAT@

22. Edward Earl Bodine says:

Janelle is such a down to EARTH young lady. Her voice is absolutely AMAZING! You don’t find young ladies like this too often & she is FLAWLESS! Her PERSONALITY IS ADMIRABLE! !!

23. kevin says:

This list really shows how strong the girls are this year.

• Nikko says:

Mostly because they’ve shown hardly any decent guys this year. Probably so they can promote a female winner and not because there aren’t any.

24. Diana Caldwell says:

My favorite is Janelle Arthur she has everything we need in our next AMERICAN IDOL..Not only does she have one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard, she is a great role model and dedicated to serving others including our troops..She will touch the worlds heart and we need and deserve a breath of fresh air!

• Saxon Webb says:

I’m so with you on Janelle! She’s amazingly talented! I happen to actually know her! she IS our next American Idol!!

25. Caroline says:

Janelle Arthur is Absolutely Amazing!!!! You don’t find many people like her that has unbelievable talent & also so down to earth, kindhearted, considerate of others & such a Good Christian Girl who still believes in modesty & good morals! She is such a good role model for everybody & this is what America needs in an American Idol! She is my Best Friend & I know for a fact she is the real deal!!! She is Amazing has such an amazing voice & heart! Please vote for Janelle Arthur she is the Best!!!! :)

26. the idiots cut…. gabe brown, he was awesome. hope he comes back next year. the two bimbo’s on the show probably thought he was too metal, dumasses. where’s steven tyler when you need him.