American Idol Leaderboard: Who Are Your Faves After Three Weeks of Auditions? Take Our Poll!

Hoory for Hollywood Week! Yes, folks, the American Idol Season 12 auditions are over, and the show’s reinvigorated judges’ panel begins the process of paring down the field tonight (8/7c, on Fox).

VIDEO | Idology: Randy Offends, Judges Confound as Idol Season 12 Auditions (Mercifully) End

Before that process begins, I thought it was worth one last look at the 10 hours of audition episodes we’ve enjoyed/endured over the last three weeks, and rank the 21 most-promising Golden Ticket recpients. So click through below for the whole shebang, then take our poll and vote for your own faves.

And for all my Idol news, videos, interviews and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (37)

• It’s obvious Candice was the best….

Comment by Zach – February 6, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know it’s been said for the past few seasons but I’m really feeling the girls this year. Surely a woman is in it to win it Ryan!

Comment by Lauren – February 6, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree!

Comment by Alyssa – February 6, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What are the problems with Angie? Angie was Annie Barrett’s favorite for NYC.
    It honestly wasn’t that loud Slezak and she was better than many contestants. Guess we’ll just have to disagree -_-

Comment by John – February 6, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He has beef for pretty girls. He has been for a long while.

Comment by EVPandHC – February 6, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • One of his very favorite women was Haley. Where’s the beef?

Comment by Alexandra – February 6, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, he initially didn’t like Haley much at all. It wasn’t until she did Bennie and the Jets that he got fully on board.

Comment by Eli – February 6, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I wouldn’t exactly call Haley pretty. In my eyes, she looks like a horse with those giant teeth and giant mane and that long face.

Comment by Blech – February 9, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly am going to call it with Candice, Angie Miller, and probably a guy we have yet to see. I think Angie fits the mold of the men who have won the last few seasons in that she’s a singer/songwriter and has a footing in the adult contemporary department.

Comment by Damien Roberts (@dam744) – February 6, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael Hoory? Hooray!!!!

Comment by forwarddad – February 6, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Candice was awesome, but Lazaro’s audition got to me. My son has a stammer, but can sing a song beautifully or shout really loudly without get stuck on a word. His speech therapist said that a different part of the brain is used for singing and that’s why people with stutters can sing fine. It’s amazing to see the difference.

Comment by jane – February 6, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brandy Neelly so low on the poll. Oh well, i hope she can sneak up and surprise people. Her voice is so good. And Candice and Kez Ban are dope as well (ok, you can slap me for using the word “dope”).

Comment by Vetle – February 6, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Loved Brady Neelly.

Comment by darcy's evil twin – February 6, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t Shubha Vedula even on this list? She was definitely in my top 5 auditions this year

Comment by gxv – February 6, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I seriously had her ranked at #22…it was either her or Charlie Askew who’d have to get the axe from the countdown, and I didn’t want to anger my Idology cohost. ;)

Comment by Michael Slezak – February 6, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shubha’s in my top 5 as well, maybe even top 3.

Comment by Timmah – February 6, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I looked for Shuba’s name, too.

Comment by teatime – February 6, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kez Ban blew me away, looking forward to her artistic interpretations, and humble quick wit. Liked Micah’s audition; and the guy singing some good Gospel.

Comment by wt – February 6, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Jesaiah’s cover of “Settle Down”!

Comment by HT – February 6, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why isn’t there a none of the above choice?

As is usually the case, I’m sure the best singer is somebody we haven’t heard yet because they didn’t have some boring sob story about getting bullied or being a single parent.

Comment by Jason Castleman (@lethargicj) – February 6, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Papa Peachez. His song might have been crap, but his voice is one of those I could listen to forever.

Comment by Sam – February 6, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And where is my Zoanette? That’s my number one audition.

Comment by RodMod – February 6, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear if you leave off Jimmy Smith one more time… I’m gonna smurf myself.

Comment by John Clayton – February 6, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry to be annoying, but there were a couple of song typos. It reads “People Get Read”, which sounds like a Ru Paul song, and also, the great Kimbra song is actually called, “Settle Down”. But great article, too early for me to say who I really like, except Keith as the best new judge!

Comment by Wayne T – February 6, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good to see Kez Ban and Candice at the top. I hope Ja’Bria Barber goes far and stays bluesy, she was one of my favorites so far.

Comment by bbl – February 6, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Slezak, the real question is….will we get another “White Chocolate” audition in Hollywood?!

Comment by karenb – February 6, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No offense, but how many of these rankings do we need? 90% of these people won’t be seen again anyhow, and most of the Top 24 hasn’t even been shown yet.

Comment by Rhiannah – February 6, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Candice Glover and Rachel Hale, final two.

Comment by Nikko – February 6, 2013 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Janelle Arthur is Amazing, down to earth & her singing is “FLAWLESS!”
    THIS A GOOD COUNTRY CHRISTIAN GIRL WHO SINGS WITH ALL HER HEART & SOUL!” GO ANGELIC JANELLE!

Comment by Shirley Bodine – February 6, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This girl is original!! She’s the best I’ve heard! I love country christian girls who are not made up and have the beautiful natural look! Not wearing revealing clothes or caked on makeup & fake eyelashes.
    ALL NATURAL IS BEAUTY & SHES ALL THAT@

Comment by ed bodine – February 6, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Janelle is such a down to EARTH young lady. Her voice is absolutely AMAZING! You don’t find young ladies like this too often & she is FLAWLESS! Her PERSONALITY IS ADMIRABLE! !!

Comment by Edward Earl Bodine – February 6, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This list really shows how strong the girls are this year.

Comment by kevin – February 6, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mostly because they’ve shown hardly any decent guys this year. Probably so they can promote a female winner and not because there aren’t any.

Comment by Nikko – February 6, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite is Janelle Arthur she has everything we need in our next AMERICAN IDOL..Not only does she have one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard, she is a great role model and dedicated to serving others including our troops..She will touch the worlds heart and we need and deserve a breath of fresh air!

Comment by Diana Caldwell – February 11, 2013 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m so with you on Janelle! She’s amazingly talented! I happen to actually know her! she IS our next American Idol!!

Comment by Saxon Webb – February 11, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Janelle Arthur is Absolutely Amazing!!!! You don’t find many people like her that has unbelievable talent & also so down to earth, kindhearted, considerate of others & such a Good Christian Girl who still believes in modesty & good morals! She is such a good role model for everybody & this is what America needs in an American Idol! She is my Best Friend & I know for a fact she is the real deal!!! She is Amazing has such an amazing voice & heart! Please vote for Janelle Arthur she is the Best!!!! :)

Comment by Caroline – February 11, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the idiots cut…. gabe brown, he was awesome. hope he comes back next year. the two bimbo’s on the show probably thought he was too metal, dumasses. where’s steven tyler when you need him.

Comment by Rishab Darbari – February 14, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post