Exclusive Parks and Rec First Look: Ann Makes a Life-Changing Announcement to Leslie!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

After just a few weeks of dating herself, Parks and Recreation‘s Ann Perkins has come to a life-altering conclusion: She’s ready to have a baby!

RELATED | The Office: Who’s Coming Back? Who’s Fired? Plus: The Cast Fondly Looks Back at 9 Seasons

The following exclusive first look at this Thursday’s installment of the comedy (NBC, 8:30/7:30c) finds Ann announcing her major maternal decision to Leslie, who — as our sneak peek shows — is none too pleased. See, if Channing Tatum was going to be said baby’s dad, Knope would be totally on board. But that not being the case at all, Leslie is hoping her friend will wait to find the right guy for her and her potential kiddo.

Press PLAY below to watch the hilarious revelation come to light, then hit the comments!

Comments (7)

• I really don’t care what happens on this show I just want it to never ever go on break again I love it so much.

Comment by Spencer – February 5, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hehe “Congratulations Ann..and Channing Tatum!”

and just how much longer do we have to wait for Ann and Chris to reunite??

Comment by Mary – February 5, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gosh I love this show, of course leslie is great at ice skating, but I am the only one who definitly thinks this is just going to be a set up for ann and chris?

Comment by Emily – February 5, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had a feeling this was coming, after last week bonding with Diane’s girls, I had a feeling she would decide to have a baby, and frankly I’m happy about it.

Comment by Mike – February 6, 2013 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the video does not show.

Comment by topoopon – February 6, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I could see this…

Comment by Elizabeth – February 6, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post