Futurama Preview Video: Falling Fry, a Leela-Bender Throwdown and Double Zoidberg?

Get More: First Look, Video

Comedy Central’s Futurama is back this summer — and from the looks of this early preview, the Planet Express gang has kept very busy.

RELATED | Exclusive First Look: Fox’s Animation Domination Wants to Be Your Valentine

Press PLAY on the video below for all of the futuristic fun (we especially love Bender’s mid-air belly distress) and then hit the comments: Are you looking forward to the return of Fry & Co.?

Futurama
Get More: Comedy Central,Funny Videos,Funny TV Shows

Comments (13)

• Can it be Summer of 3013 yet?? :-)

Comment by Jesse – February 5, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s season 7b.

And if you go to 3013 than you will miss a lot of Futurama.

Comment by Midori – February 5, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay

Comment by Aria – February 5, 2013 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gaaaaaaah. Not available in the UK.

Comment by Bouncy Castle – February 6, 2013 01:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not Available in Canada….. Darn

Comment by spaterson – March 15, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Futurama! I even have all the KidRobot collectibles. I hope they leak more footage! Part of my wants the whole season right now, but then I would just be waiting for season 9.

REMEMBER MEEE!! :-). Bender is GREAT!

Comment by greglancaster71 – March 29, 2013 02:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FUTURAMA MOST COME BACK !!

Comment by riddlersoul – April 4, 2013 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi, thanks for sharing.

Comment by child care – April 9, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want it to end I want more and more seasons! There has to be more! This is like the best show ever! Didn’t get to watch the video though not avalible in Canada I’m guessing?

Comment by I LOVE FUTURAMA!! – April 20, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunately, this is the final season:(

Comment by Bob – April 24, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its a final season… again?

Comment by lófasz – May 7, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show I hope it never ends that would be the worst day ever

Comment by Ryan connor – May 16, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A PART OF ME HAS LEFT SUNKEN NEVER TO RESURFACE AGAIN FUTURAMA YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Comment by Jason – June 14, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post