Explosive Revenge Promo: Jack and Amanda's Honeymoon Turns Deadly! Is Emily to Blame?

Buckle up, Revenge fans. Starting Feb. 10 (ABC, 9/8c), the worlds of our Hamptons faves will be rocked in a major way — and we have a jaw-dropping first look at the explosive events ahead.

The following spoiler-filled promo touts two central events in the addictive drama’s second season: Jack and Amanda’s wedding and the deadly honeymoon aboard The Amanda that follows. But is it possible that Emily is actually at fault for the impending tragedy? (She certainly believes so!)

RELATED | Revenge Wedding Album: Jack Trades Vows With Fauxmanda… and With [Spoiler]?!

Press PLAY below to watch the drama unfold, then hit the comments: Who won’t make it out of Revenge alive?

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Trailers and Promos, Video

1. Nicole says:

God I hope fauxManda dies, she’s so lame and adds nothing to the show

• valezza says:

Mike Kelly, the show’s creator, would beg to disagree.

• Leighannah says:

She does. It was clear it was her from the paparrazzi photos taken when they were filming the funeral.

• Don says:

No wrong wrong wrong. Faux Amanda is the best part of the show these days with this ridiculous convoluted conspiracy plot. I say kill Aiden, Jack and Daniel and have Amanda and Emily run away as Lesbian lovers destroying rich people on their road trip.

• iMember says:

Season 1 I didn’t like her as much, but Season 2 has really made me like her a lot. So if she does die, it’d be really sad, but she would definitely be considered a major character on the show.

• kavyn says:

I like her the most out of the rest of the characters this season. Everyone else aside from Victoria/Conrad has annoyed me one way or another, probably because of their interactions with the new characters.

• missy says:

yes i wont her gone 2 shes such a bitch

2. Deme says:

I hope fauxManda doesn’t die. I like the character and the threat she pose to at any moment blow this entire identity switch out the water (no pun intended). I would say there’re several characters ahead of her in the lame line. In fact I wouldn’t put her in the lame line at all. I would prefer Jack, Declan, Charlotte to go before fauxManda.

3. Tina says:

Aiden? I can’t see promo for some reason…..

4. iMember says:

EPIC promo is EPIC. I can’t wait to see these next episodes coming. It’s definitely going to be a thrill!! The last episode they aired was one of the season’s best, and we finally got tons of answers. Now that we’re heading to the season opening climax, I can’t wait to see what all goes down!

I definitely see the Stowaway plot coming to an end if Emily takes down the Ryan Brothers here (is she knocking out Nate in the promo?) but also I can see how Mike Kelley is bringing it back to its Season 1 roots.

Can’t wait! Love this show.

• Alichat says:

I’m wondering if you might be right. At first it looked like she was knocking Jack out….which is still a possibility. But ever since they started this Ryan brothers thing at the Stowaway, I have been thinking that it’s one of the Ryan brothers who is on the sunken Amanda. The shot of the arm in the promo above is a different shot than we saw in the premiere episode. In the premiere, the arm was male (saw the arm hair, and masculine hand), had a dress shirt, and a wedding band. Both Kenny and Nate have worn a wedding band ever since we met them. In the promo above, we see the wedding band and dark fabric covering the arm (a coat maybe.) So I’m thinking that shot was made to lead us to believe it might be Amanda or Jack in the boat. But, my current working theory is this…..Jack and Amanda sail off on their honeymoon. Nate is on the boat with the intention of killing the two of them. Emily figures out something is up and gets out to the boat….she knocks out Nate….he comes to and Fauxmanda shoots him. They sink the Amanda to cover the crime. Fauxmanda’s death is faked…..and she goes on the run. It was her funeral we see everyone attending in the paparazzi shots, which is why Charlotte is crying, and why Jack and Declan are there. This ends that story…for now. It leaves the door open for Kenny to come back to exact revenge for his brother’s death. It gets rid of Fauxmanda….for now…..gets Jack pulled back into Emily’s world….because you know he’s going to wonder how she’s so badass and knowledgable about getting someone the H out of D. My secondary theory is that both brothers hid out on the boat (although, the boat isn’t THAT big), and Fauxmanda kills Kenny (it’s his arm), Nate is knocked out and left for dead and escapes to return later to exact revenge on Fauxmanda and Jack.

5. Anna says:

As long as Nolan doesn’t die I think I won’t be heartbroken.

6. MaryAnn says:

I really hope it is a stowaway that dies, and not Jack or faux-Amanda. Although she is in the way of an eventual happy ending for Emily, she and Jack at this point deserve to be together, and deserve a chance to raise their son. It would be nice to see, when the show comes to its eventual end, a flash forward of several years that shows where everyone ends up.

7. Jared says:

Who shoots the gun? It doesn’t look like Amanda at first, but in the next scene it does. So confused. I wouldn’t hate it if it was fauxmanda, but I think it’d be a better plot twist if it was Conrad.

8. crystal says:

I love fauxamanda she’s turned in to just a great character this season she’s Emily’s ride or die chick exuse my ghetto reverence lol I agree I hope the run off as lesbians

9. rty123 says:

Please don’t let Fauxmanda die, She has a fundamental purpose. She needs to keep boring, incredibly stupid and storyline-ruiner Jack from Emily.

10. belle says:

Jack dies…

11. Kathryn says:

It looks like Emily is hitting Declan with the pipe. I bet that Declan found out FauxAmanda’s identity (probably threatened to expose her) and FauxAmanda panicked and shot him while he was downstairs. Then, he got up and tried to fight or run and headed up the stairs where he was met with Emily, who snuck up from the side of the boat and surprised him, hitting him on the head with the pipe. It wouldn’t be the first time that Emily/Amanda bonded together to save their secret.

• Deme says:

It’s Nate she’s hitting.

• Kathryn says:

Okay, when I use slow motion I can see how that might be Nate…and that does makes more sense. But do you know it’s Nate for sure? I remember reading a few places (I think it was an interview with the producer Mike Kelley.. as well as some of the actors) that it was going to be one of the main characters that dies. I wouldn’t consider Nate a major character.. at least not the way they were talking about it.

• Deme says:

There’s more than one death.

• Jo says:

Amanda dies, she’s the only one missing from all those spoilers pics, where it shows Charolette visibly distraught, as she would be. Declan is also at the funeral, Nolan’s not there since he doesn’t really know FauxManda and everyone is attending. The brothers could be killed off as well but it wouldn’t make sense to have anyone attending their funeral…

12. Spencer says:

I can’t see the video?

13. Deme says:

“I kept my eyes off Jack too long.” “It’s all my fault.” That is the most ridiculous promo ever. They are trying too hard to make Jack & Emily work and they just don’t. You would think she’s talking about baby Carl. Jack is a grown man. He is not Ems responsibility. I just can’t with this non-couple.

14. I can’t wait, I hope this will make the ratings come back at least to 7 million, I need Revenge for many more seasons to come.

• aciel says:

im positive that this promo will bring the ratings back up especially last episode it was getting a 1.7 so i hope that it will at least bring it up to a 2.4

15. Maryam says:

Thank god the show is going back to what it used to be. Aiden does nothing for the show. Jack and Emily all the way!

16. Chicago Dan says:

Please let Declan die! His character serves ZERO purpose. Jack, unfortunately, has to live to give Emily the hope and innocence of her childhood – it’s her grounding. Amanda must live, because, well, she rocks compared to those pretty dull characters. Plus who else can just twist it to Vampira in a way that no one else can – as Clark’s daughter and Charlotte’s sister. Take her away and there is a major void in the Revenge plot. This season has been pretty much a disaster. I find I can zip through the show in 20 minutes or less. Three more episodes and if the “ship” has been righted, I’m bailing (sadly).

• Deme says:

ICAM. Declan is even dragging Charlotte down. That girl should be more involved in the main plot than she is. She is David Clarke’s other daught for goodness sake. And fauxAmanda is just made of win.

• aciel says:

actually if they take fauxamanda away than that shows that mike kelley got the balls to kill of a major character. if its a secondary character like declan than that would just take the icing of the cake of what has been an underwhelming season. that shows that the show still has quality writing and because of this promo im giving it a chance.

• Jo says:

Agreed, it should be Fauxmanda! She is living a lie, and killed a man before. Jack deserves to know the truth about her sooner rather than later, and if the writers don’t want to go down that route then killing her off is a safer bet!

17. Spencer says:

Still can’t see the video…. Fantastic

18. ABBY says:

For some reason I don’t see Jack being the one to die on Jack’s boat. The question that was obviously asked when they showed us the Amanda would blow was is it Jack? Which makes me think it won’t be.

19. nikki says:

I would love it if it was Declan but for some reason the showrunner seems to love that useless and annoying character who brings everything and everyone around him down. Charlotte and Jack can be great characters if they just get rid of that little useless ass.

20. Kelly says:

It’s probably the guys from the stowaway they need to drop that storyline its a bore. I think jack, Amanda and Emily fight them off to protect one another.

21. m says:

I was kinda hoping that either Daniel, Aiden or Jack died on the Amanda. Cause really who needs that many love interest? LOL

22. N says: