1. Patricia Crossley says:

Why mess with perfection . Leave John And Todd and Starr at GH, OLTL has plenty of actors playing great roles, then after a period of time to see if the new OLTL survives online the actors can then pick and choose where they would want to be. All these changes are very damaging to these shows keep it up and ratings are going to fall. Team John/Todd GH

• D says:

I hope they don’t change the characters…plain stupid!

• Donna Goodhart says:

I agree… This is foolish… Too much change to quickly become totally and completely unrealistic and phoney. Regulars like myself cannot accept all the changes. There is only so much a viewer can accept as possible— but now it is not improbable– just “impossible”. The story lines are becoming utterly “preposterous”.

• Patti says:

Carly and Todd
      They are very great together

2. Carole says:

I love John,Starr and Todd or the people that play these characters.They need to stay as their characters on GH. So much changing makes it sickening.After a while people get fed up.The storyline was made even better when these actors were added on.Please leave them on GH

3. Kate Basinger says:

These characters/people added a great deal to the story and GH. So, if ain’t broken, why try to change it?

4. Teri says:

The whole thing is just wrong!! OLTL should be on tv not online. I guess if they had to change the characters on GH for legal reasons it’s ok but very disappointing. Ridiculous for Starr to be Morgan’s girlfriend.

5. Leslie says:

I hate the fact that They are playing different characters!!!!!

• Terri says:

I agree , I am definately a fan of Roger Howarth and always have been but these three have been a great addition to GH and to have them change characters has really cheapened the show and made it less believable despite their great acting!

• stephanie says:

I totally agree…todd does not even look like Jason but he is his twin??? We all love todd and john as todd and john…….starr role is really weird