Exclusive Pretty Little Liars First Look: A's Torment Becomes Beyond-the-Gravely Serious

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Pretty Little Liars nefarious ‘A’ continues to up his or her game this Tuesday (ABC Family, 8/7c) by taunting the girls with more artifacts from Alison’s grave. Twenty-five more, to be exact.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars: Spencer’s Discovery of Toby’s Betr’A’yal Marks the Start of Her ‘Unraveling’

It seems Emily left just over two dozen sentimental postcards exchanged between the two in Ali’s casket before her burial — and said correspondence is now being delivered back to the Liar, one by one by one. Creepy, no?

Press PLAY below to watch Em and Spencer grapple with A’s latest torment, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• Spencer should speak French more often. Hot damn.

Comment by Sara – January 31, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome francais, Spence ;) Geez is there anything this chick cannot do?

Comment by Zoe Fang – January 31, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn Em. <3

Comment by кι∂яαυнℓ ∞ (@hp7fan) – January 31, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aw, so proud to be french here! totally love their accent by the way.

Comment by Victoria – January 31, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t watch it

Comment by Marie – January 31, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have an android device is this why I can’t watch it? Please help!!

Comment by aheavens0angel – January 31, 2013 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i couldn’t watch on my iphone or ipad either.

Comment by Elyse – February 1, 2013 02:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh goodness spencer is officially adorable <3 Poor poor emily. Can't be easy when -A is accusing you of killing the girl you loved first. I know she didn't do it but A is definitely gonna mess with her for awhile. I'm horrified and intrigued at the same time!

Comment by Jenny – January 31, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i know spencers so upset about toby being A but she’s really letting herself go like she has bags under her eyes shes not caring as much about school and taking stuff out on everybody… just…i would be sad too though but still…

Comment by Julie – January 31, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Spencer finding out Toby is A isn’t the same as finding out your boyfriend cheated on you. “A” has tortured the girls for about three years now and is responsible for not only causing Spencer a lot of pain but her friends too. I think I would be depressed and stop caring about a lot of things if I found out my boyfriend is partly responsible for the torture I have dealt with for the last three or so years. I mean she loved him AND they had sex. He was her first and it was all a game or at least that is what she is left believing. I think it is believable for her to react this way because Spencer is the one person you wouldn’t believe would fall for this.

Comment by TayMads – January 31, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The loopholes in this show are getting harder to ignore. I’m all for mindless entertainment but this is getting too much.

Comment by Sandrine – February 1, 2013 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post