Exclusive

Exclusive Pretty Little Liars First Look: A's Torment Becomes Beyond-the-Gravely Serious

Pretty Little Liars nefarious ‘A’ continues to up his or her game this Tuesday (ABC Family, 8/7c) by taunting the girls with more artifacts from Alison’s grave. Twenty-five more, to be exact.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars: Spencer’s Discovery of Toby’s Betr’A’yal Marks the Start of Her ‘Unraveling’

It seems Emily left just over two dozen sentimental postcards exchanged between the two in Ali’s casket before her burial — and said correspondence is now being delivered back to the Liar, one by one by one. Creepy, no?

Press PLAY below to watch Em and Spencer grapple with A’s latest torment, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. Sara says:

Spencer should speak French more often. Hot damn.

2. Zoe Fang says:

Awesome francais, Spence ;) Geez is there anything this chick cannot do?

3. Victoria says:

aw, so proud to be french here! totally love their accent by the way.

4. Marie says:

I can’t watch it

5. aheavens0angel says:

I have an android device is this why I can’t watch it? Please help!!

6. Jenny says:

oh goodness spencer is officially adorable <3 Poor poor emily. Can't be easy when -A is accusing you of killing the girl you loved first. I know she didn't do it but A is definitely gonna mess with her for awhile. I'm horrified and intrigued at the same time!

7. Julie says:

i know spencers so upset about toby being A but she’s really letting herself go like she has bags under her eyes shes not caring as much about school and taking stuff out on everybody… just…i would be sad too though but still…

• TayMads says:

Spencer finding out Toby is A isn’t the same as finding out your boyfriend cheated on you. “A” has tortured the girls for about three years now and is responsible for not only causing Spencer a lot of pain but her friends too. I think I would be depressed and stop caring about a lot of things if I found out my boyfriend is partly responsible for the torture I have dealt with for the last three or so years. I mean she loved him AND they had sex. He was her first and it was all a game or at least that is what she is left believing. I think it is believable for her to react this way because Spencer is the one person you wouldn’t believe would fall for this.

8. Sandrine says:

The loopholes in this show are getting harder to ignore. I’m all for mindless entertainment but this is getting too much.

9. Alishia says: