Exclusive Carrie Diaries Video: Guess Who's on a Halloween High? Plus: Carrie as Princess Di

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On next Monday’s The Carrie Diaries (The CW, 8/7c), the young Ms. Bradshaw and her pals celebrate Halloween in the ’80s — and that means nostalgic costumes (Princess Di!) and, of course, some hard partying from Larissa, who’s taken one too many pills.

In this exclusive video, Carrie is forced to babysit her glamorous but wild mentor — who’s fittingly dressed as a peacock — who can barely even stand up.

RELATED | TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from NCIS, Girls, The Carrie Diaries, Bunheads and More

“I’m thirsty — oddly for water,” rambles Larissa. “I need it in a baby bottle. I’m a baby bird. Feed me! Seriously, feed me.”

And — surprise, surprise — Carrie’s friend Walt, who came to the party with her, is flying high, too!

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments: If you had to pick an ’80s-inspired costume, what would it be?

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• Is Walt about to get a guy?

Comment by Andy – January 31, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, he is gay. It was very well hinted in the first episode and he comes out in the book as well.

Comment by Jo – January 31, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yess, I know he’s gay. I’m talking about the guy that Larissa and Carrie were talking with. The one who was about to go keep an eye on Walt.

Comment by Andy – January 31, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Larissa is all sorts of ridiculous. And I love her.

Comment by the girl – January 31, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God. Words can’t describe how much I’ve fallen in love with this show. Last week had me rolling with that art gallery.

Comment by Amanda – January 31, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! It felt very original Sex and the City!

Comment by Jo – January 31, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aren’t they worried that people might feel bad seeing princess di considering the tragic way she died? Yes that’s sarcasm aimed at their refusal to show us the twin towers.

Comment by Rich – February 1, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am loving the Carrie Diaries so much!! I seriously look forward to it each Monday…I really hope that the number of viewers increases to that it gets renewed. Each episode honestly feels like it’s a John Hughes movie…They are doing great giving the show an ’80s vibe while presenting great stories.

Comment by Dan – February 4, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could anyone please tell me, what song was playing at the end of this episode?

Comment by Cee – February 5, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s the Rockwell – Somebody watching you but acoustic! I cant figure out who sang the song!

Comment by tasha – February 5, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post