Bones Sneak Peek: Brennan's Near-Death Experience Brings Her Closer to Her Mother

As if the looming threat of Pelant weren’t scary enough, Bones Brennan will be shot in her own lab in the Feb. 11 episode (Fox, 8/7c), and the terrifying event will have strange consequences. Case in point: We’ve got your first look at Temperance’s visions of talking with her deceased mom (played by Brooke Langton) while hospitalized.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Bones and More!

“She either hallucinates and sees her [late] mother, or she goes to Heaven and has an encounter with her mother, but she doesn’t believe it,” reveals Emily Deschanel. “There are emotions as we discuss things [including] what my life is like now, the baby. It’s really sweet.”

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• Oh my……

Comment by majamababe – January 31, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This ep is kill me

Comment by Karen – January 31, 2013 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This episode cannot get here soon enough

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – January 31, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • who shot her? was she the target?

Comment by baglesvswaffles – January 31, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the pics with him holding her hand and kissing her forehead. So cute!!

Comment by Jillian – January 31, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited, finally a ep focused on B & B, about time. Brennan in peril, Booth emotional, looking forward to it.

Comment by Catherine – January 31, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for this episode!!

Comment by Dee – January 31, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see this episode!

Comment by Carmen – January 31, 2013 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • definitely excited to see this episode. i hope baby christine doesn’t see her mom lying on the floor like that!

Comment by Kat – January 31, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait to see AngryProtectiveNotWithoutMyBones!Booth. God help whomever shot her, because that might be the only power that could save them from a pissed off Booth.

Comment by O'Brien – January 31, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks really good. I am looking forward to it. The last few episodes have been great.

Comment by Betty – January 31, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This kind of reminds me of when Scully was kidnapped and talked to her dad before she regained consciousness

Comment by Sue M – January 31, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Probably my most anticipated episode of the season :D SO excited for all the Booth/Brennan angst, guh!

Comment by AngelMoon Girl – January 31, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Picture 13 says it all! =)

Comment by Mima X – February 2, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • going to an amazing episode!

Comment by debby schnedler – February 6, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Heart-felt show for an emotionless scientist!

Comment by torypire – February 8, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I swear the baby on Bones is the little girl from Teen Mom (MTV) is Katelyn’s baby who was adopted by another family. Anyone have any idea who that adorable baby is?

Comment by Sheena is watching – February 11, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!|

Comment by agate cameos jewellery – March 22, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post%7

Comment by papaka – March 22, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely awesome for me.|

Comment by Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos – March 23, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post