Revenge Wedding Album: Jack Trades Vows With Fauxmanda... and With [Spoiler]?!

Jack and Amanda get hitched when Revenge‘s second season resumes on Feb. 10 (ABC, 9/8c) — but not before we get a glimpse of what might have been if he’d said “I do” to his real childhood love.

The following sneak peek photos from “Union” find the Hamptons gang assembling for an intimate wedding on the beach, and — in untrue Revenge fashion — everything appears to go off without a hitch.

RELATED | Revenge Boss Previews a ‘Powerful’ Tragedy and Amanda’s ‘Darker’ Path

With Nolan officiating, Emily & Co. (baby Carl, included) huddle around the couple as they swap vows. However, somewhere along the line, Emily recalls a time when she, too, married Jack. (Don’t worry, the adorable pics explain all.)

Click through the shots below, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. Jo says:

Spoiler alert ! Check out the daily mail for the pictures of the revenge cast filming a funeral scene yesterday..I won’t say who is NOT there and presumed dead but check it out, sadly Declan and Jack are alive and well in their suits attending the funeral..

• Nina says:

thankfully. (imo)

• Jo says:

Yeah I agree, I wouldn’t have liked for either of them to die, especially Jack. And Jack without his brother would have been gut wrenching, especially since they lost their parents already.

• Chrissy says:

Thanks for the tip. This made me very very happy!

• a says:

There are two important people missing from those pictures. Based on who’s looking the most upset and who’s there, it’s easy to figure out whose funeral it is. But I don’t understand why the other missing person wouldn’t be there.

• Lo says:

Actually, I’d say it’s probably Conrad. Look at his light-colored suit that doesn’t really ‘fit’ in the scene, the fact that he’s only ever next to or behind Victoria and how upset Charlotte looks. I’m guessing his being in the scenes is in Victoria’s head, perhaps her guilt is haunting her because she had something to do with his death? Sorry, I just don’t see Victoria and Charlotte being at Nolan or Aiden’s funeral.

• Missy34 says:

Thanks for tip. Totally agree with the comment about Jack and Declan I am still pissed Jack did not sail off to Haiti last year.

• Please god let Amanda die. If I have to watch one more season of Em’s heart wrenching sorrow over that lying skeeze bag being with Jack I will lose it!

• Julie says:

ummm…isn’t she lying for Emily? This whole plan is for Fauxmanda pretending to be real Amanda – all of which is Emily’s idea. I’m sorry…I hate the thought of Jack and Emily together. So incredibly cliche and lame. Loving Aiden and Emily in the short term…Daniel & Emily in the end.

• Yeah, she is lying for Emily and I wouldn’t want Emily OR Fauxmanda to marry Jack without him knowing the truth. Em wanted Amanda far away pretending to be her and gave her millions to do it. She didn’t want her popping up in her hometown and lying through her teeth to Em’s childhood sweetheart. Imagine what that is going to do to Jack when finds out (because we all know he will). I mean, he dated, impregnated and MARRIED a woman that he doesen’t even know her real name and thinks is someone else. That is one heck of a mind bender. It’s worse than anything I can think of to be betrayed by someone you are swearing to love for the rest of your life and the mother of your child. At least Em’s never planned to actually marry Daniel. It was bad enough her leading him on at least she wouldn’t force him to wake up one day and realize he married a liar and a stranger. Aiden is an emotionally immature child who could probably get her exposed and possibly killed and Daniel is a shallow playboy who wants what he can’t have. Jack is the only person in the show with any kind of moral center (sorry Nolan) and who consistantly tries to do the right thing not the thing that gets him what he wants. Emily needs that… badly

• aciel says:

its obviously fauxamanda because i see 2 people missing from the funeral nolan and fauxamanda. i mean they wouldnt kill of nolan because they cant afford to loose anymore audience so it has to be fauxamanda i mean why else would they bring the foster brother into the picture, and they did say that emilys mom is returning so it makes more sense

2. EveatEden says:

Why does em’s dress look so similar to fauxmanda’s? Who does that?

3. iMember says:

Oh my gosh, those pictures (especially young Amanda and Jack) are soooooooooo cute. I can’t wait to see this episode and of course the episode that will come after! I’m glad the show is coming back on track now. I’ve been enjoying it, but for those who have complained, they should be happier now that things are getting back on focus and the last episode gave us tons of answers.

4. J says:

If it’s who I think it is, I’ll be so glad. I never found that character to be anything but annoying. If it’s the other character who is missing, I wouldn’t be too sorry either.

5. Shaun says:

Here comes the cheesy episode….

6. The letter J says:

If it’s who is presumed dead, I’ll be happy, as I never found that character anything but annoying. If it’s the other prominent character who is missing, I wouldn’t be too sorry, but I don’t see why Jack and Declan would attend that funeral.

7. Torontogirl98 says:

Pleas let it be her, I can’t stand her and she is holding the story back

8. Ella says:

I’ve been sensing tragedy for a while now for Jack though I’m starting to wonder if I got the victim wrong. If it is Amanda who tragedy strikes, it would be a great plot. Emily would blame herself, for sure. Can’t wait for the show to come back!

• Without going to the other site and looking (by the way thanks for spoiling it by spelling it out, everyone else), I think this would make the most sense given yesterday’s (day before yesterday?, recent) TV Line blurb on Amanda’s foster brother coming to town.

• Carolyn says:

I did go to the site and I saw a pic that I was very happy to see. It looks like the brother might be Burn Gorman, whom I love.

9. In the Hamptons everyone wears white for weddings?

10. aciel says:

finally its starting to get interesting. it looks like a good episode

11. N says:

Where is the daily mail? Thanks!