Exclusive 30 Rock Video: Did Tina Fey Ever Go to There? Your Very Last Burning Qs Answered!

Blerg. Writing our very last 30 Rock preview piece has us feeling the way Liz Lemon felt here, here and even here – but the show must go on!

In honor of the comedy’s upcoming series finale (Thursday, 8/7c), NBC has unveiled the last two installments of Ask Tina, an ongoing NBC.com feature in which Tina Fey answers fan questions — and TVLine exclusively has obtained them.

RELATED | SAG Awards: 30 Rock, Modern Family, Homeland, Breaking Bad, Downton Win

Whether it’s “Top Chef or Cake Boss?,” “Why does it have to end? Why?” or “Did you go to there?,” Fey’s got a witty retort and sometimes even a surprisingly moving response for longtime 30 Rock lovers.

Press PLAY below to watch the goodbye, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: , ,

Comments (27)

• Her saying “No Thank You” to Grey’s Anatomy (which I actually like) and Glee was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard (in the last few minutes)

Comment by RG – January 29, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is why Tina Fey is the best.

Comment by ScrubsGuy – January 29, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just watched the second video – she recommends watching Parks and Recreation and Arrested Development after 30 Rock is done (if you’re not watching it in syndication). So it turns out that she’s even better than the best.

Comment by ScrubsGuy – January 29, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • As commenters usually say: “THIS.”

Comment by Sarabi – January 31, 2013 05:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So are the GE thanking 30 Rock ads before each video supposed to be ironic?

Comment by George – January 29, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Would the low-rated show have lasted seven fantastic seasons without GE?

Comment by TV Gord – January 29, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • GE is just a subsidiary of a wig company.

Comment by canadian ninja – January 31, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Top Chef or Cake Boss?” “Mmmm, CHOPPED!” Hell yea, Tina. Hell yea.

Comment by Volcfom – January 29, 2013 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love her!

Comment by Babybop – January 29, 2013 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Match Game 72. Dead.

Comment by Jordan – January 29, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blocked for Canada? :(

Comment by Magali – January 29, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in Ottawa and it works for me.

Comment by TV Gord – January 29, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m in Vancouver and just saw it.

Comment by Sam – January 29, 2013 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Works in Australia too! That’s pretty rare…

Comment by Hannah – January 30, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hey, it even works in Pakistan. Suck on that, Magali!

Comment by ibrahim – January 30, 2013 01:39 PM PDT
  • I love Tina and I will love my 30 Rock DVDs in perpetuity, but I’m not really sad this week, because I know there’s much more of Tina to come. I hope she’s back soon doing something as perfect for her as 30 Rock was.

As for the rest of the cast, I hope they will all springboard to projects that build on their time on this great show. I think back on a lot of ensemble shows (M*A*S*H is just one) where the cast was not able to capitalize on the success of the show that made them household names. I really hope this won’t happen to anyone on 30 Rock. I love them all!

Comment by TV Gord – January 29, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When she answered the last question in the second video… I think Tina teared a little.
    I did too.
    And 30 Rock, you more than went to there. You shot past there on a rocket.
    Thank you Tina Fey for seven great seasons. I will miss all of you so much you won’t believe it.

Comment by Jamie – January 29, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it took 7 years, but i think we did go to there. it’s about the journey, not the destination ;-P

Comment by cjeffery7 – January 29, 2013 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this was great, the TV Shows bit was the best and good picks to watch!!

Comment by onlyakb – January 30, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • good god, we´re gonna miss this greek geek

Comment by Vinicius – January 30, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE HER!!!! SHE WENT TO THERE!!!

Comment by MG – January 30, 2013 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You went to there. You saw. You CONQUERED!! :) PS Enjoy “Breaking Bad”

Comment by Sheila – January 30, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really gonna miss this show, but the good part is – it is so fast and full that you really can watch it in rerun and catch all the stuff you missed the first time. That is a sure sign of a show that respects its audience. No compromise. Thanks, Tina!

Comment by MikeFromDetroit – January 30, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This makes me so sad for today. I hope we are not deprived of Tina and her genius for too long. I can’t wait to see what’s next. Thank you for 30 Rock!!

Comment by Nick – January 30, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love you, Tina!!

Comment by Julian – January 30, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tina, thanks for taking us to there! Hope to see you soon on another project!
    (P.S. I loved the “no, thank you” response! :D)

Comment by Sarabi – January 31, 2013 05:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Romania says thank you for this great show!I hope you come back with a new tv show soon.

Comment by Radu – February 3, 2013 01:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post