23 Shows We'd Remake or Revive Now!

Get More: Lists, Photo Gallery, Pilots

News that the Disney Channel is developing a Boy Meets World sequel series called Girl Meets World generated huge amounts of buzz last November, underscoring the deep connection that TV fans can have to series that have been off the air for decades.

Add to that TNT’s current successful continuation of Dallas (after a 21-year hiatus), The CW’s reboots of 90210 and Beauty and the Beast, and even SyFy’s terrific reimagining of Battlestar Galactica from a few years back, and it got us thinking: What other comedies and dramas — both big hits and cult favorites — should TV networks consider bringing back in some form in 2013?

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

Check out our picks below, then hit the comments and tell us which shows you’d remake or revive — and why. We’ll take your best ideas and create a handy spinoff gallery to this one you’re reading — ’cause that’s exactly the circle-of-life business we’re talkin’ about!

Comments (313)

• no facts of life?

Comment by Andrew – January 28, 2013 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This
      But ONLY if Mindy Cohen is the new house mother…

Comment by qj201 – January 28, 2013 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, please, this!

Comment by RJ – January 28, 2013 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is FIREFLY???

Comment by Troula – January 28, 2013 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1

Comment by Alia – January 28, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This

Comment by Ti – January 28, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Terminator:TSSC which had an amazing season three planned out before it was pulled (also leaving the show to end in rather sudden fashion).

Comment by HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy – January 28, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EXACTLY what I was thinking after seeing this :)

Comment by TheCat – January 28, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen to that

Comment by Ribac – January 28, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Dean Wheatley – January 28, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, please!

Comment by Trina – January 29, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d love to see a new version of Jack and Bobby, it was awesome when they weren’t trying to shove it into the box of an late 90s WB show.

Also Early Edition was too good of an idea to waist

Comment by Talmidge – January 28, 2013 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am currently in the process of watching Jack and Bobby again and I totally agree. It was that rare mix of wit, heart, and compelling family drama.

Also I vote for Remington Steele which in my opinion has a bit more chemistry and charm than Castle. Star Trek cause who doesn’t want a new Trek series?

This isn’t in the list but i’d like an actually good remake of Beverly Hills, 90210 not the CWized thing that currently uses it’s name.

Comment by Dwight Weathersby – January 28, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, Remington Steel is the only one that I would like to see remade. Although, if the right leads are not in place then it will end up as a cheap Castle ripoff. I didn’t watch very many of these when they were on the air the first time around, so I can’t understand why they should be remade now. As soon as they would be marketed as a remake I would probably pass right over them.

Comment by elr – January 30, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I liked that show too. And kind of love that Berlanti carried the name Robert McCallister into Brothers and Sisters.

Comment by Mitholas – January 28, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EARLY EDITION FTW!!!!!

Comment by Kvivik – January 28, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I loved that show!!

Comment by JBC – February 15, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d love to see a new version of Jack & Bobby. Great show! Also a DVD of whole series please.

Comment by Tracy – January 29, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved that first season of Murder One!

Comment by Tammy – January 28, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about the fantastically underrated but delightfully quirky Ed? (2000-2004)

Comment by KMC – January 28, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVED this show!! I wish it was on DVD or Netflix. :(

Comment by Annie – January 28, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. None of these sounds like a good idea. While I would like to see another Cosby-show- I don’t think bringing them back all grown up would be a good idea. Although Twin Peaks might work.

Comment by Alice – January 28, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hotel

Comment by JAA – January 28, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Firefly :)

Comment by Lori – January 28, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And “Moonlight”?

Comment by MGL – January 28, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that! But Alex O’Loughlin, Jason Doring, and Sophia Miles would all have to return. could not watch that show without them. BTW, am I the only one who missed AOL with longer hair?

Comment by Lady K – January 28, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, YES, YES and DEFINITELY YES!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Enad – January 28, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES!! Please I would love to see that show get a real chance.

Comment by Linda – April 24, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show was pulled before its time thanks to the massive writer’s strike. Had it aired during all the Twilight mania, it probably would’ve survived on the vampire theme alone.

As for a Remington Steele remake..unless there’s a Delorean that goes back in time and takes Pierce Brosnan back to the present to star in it…please no.

Comment by angelcake – January 28, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They definitely need to bring Moonlight back. Since they ended with the whole possibility of culling the vampires and a second French Revolution possibly looming, it would be interesting to see the series return a few years later in the midst of a war between the vampires and the watchers who keep vampire populations in check. If they can’t bring it back for a series, then I don’t see why they couldn’t do a TV Movie. It shouldn’t be hard to get the actors for that. Technically Alex O’Loughlin is contracted still to CBS (so in between shooting Hawaii Five-O?) and I think the other actors aren’t committed full time to anything. So why not? It would make money. And it makes sense. But they’ve only got a few years left before the actors would be too old (vampires not aging and all). I personally don’t think it would make sense to bring it back as a full series at this point because of how much time has passed, BUT it would still make for a great TV movie/miniseries. Maybe then they could create a spinoff show from it. Wrap up the story of Mick and Beth and introduce new characters in the same universe. I guess it’s not realistic to think that the actors would want to or be available for a full series again. But certainly they could be convinced to do a movie. So here’s to hoping there’s people working at CBS with some sense!

Comment by AT – January 28, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But vampires don’t age. They would have to do a reboot with different actors, I’m thinking.

Comment by prish – January 28, 2013 11:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Did you read my post? I mentioned that it would be too late to bring back the series because of actor availability as well as aging (I specifically mentioned that vampires don’t age which is a problem). BUT, if they did a TV movie within the next couple years the actors would still look young enough to do it and wrap up the Mick/Beth story. THEN they could do a spinoff or something with new actors and new characters but within the same universe. I’m going to take a guess that you only read my first sentence. That said, I don’t really want a reboot. I don’t think anyone else could play Mick. I’d rather a spinoff.

Comment by AT – January 29, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d be terrified of Freaks and Geeks being remade (that the remake would stink). I’d rather watch DVDs of some of these than have them redone.

Comment by Emma – January 28, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two words: Sports Night. (PS. Three more words: no laugh track).

Comment by scooby – January 28, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly – where is ‘Sports Night’ in this line up?

Comment by jeanmarieok – January 28, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep… best show ever abused by ABC. Awesome cast, Sorkin scripts… this one was gone WAY too soon.

Comment by KMG – January 29, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol, I was totally going to say Blossom.

Comment by Linda – January 28, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Veronica mars

Comment by Backup – January 28, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • combine Murder She Wrote with Veronica Mars… pure magic right there. And the twist: Veronica discovers that Jessica has been murdering people for 30 years while successfully pinning the crimes on others!

Comment by Drew – January 28, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This ^^^. A million times this. But only if they could convince Kristen Bell to come back, it just wouldn’t be the same with someone trying to be her.

Comment by Dave – January 28, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh yes – there is only one Veronica Mars!

Comment by Red Jane – January 29, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I believe I heard that as recently as last year she was still badly wanting to make a Veronica Mars movie. I believe she even went as far as saying that she/they’d do it indie and fund it themselves if they had to and WB decided they didn’t want to do it themselves but that they need WB to decide to give up the rights. Apparently they can’t seem to decided to bring themselves to make and yet they can’t seem to bring themselves to give up the rights to it either. At some point in time I’m not sure how that does anyone, any good.
        Anyway it sounds like she still has more than plenty of interest in doing more Veronica Mars, almost desperately hoping to, in at least some form. Maybe she’d leave the series she is on now if they started up a Veronica Mars series again too? It’s hard to think of many series that were ever brought back like that. I guess they are bringing back Arrested Development in non-network form, but I don’t think it happens much though.

Comment by HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy – January 29, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! – Veronica Mars has to come back

Comment by Red Jane – January 29, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes to this!!! Veronica Mars deserves to come back at least for another season to wrap things up. It has a loyal cult fan base and the story could be set after Veronica graduated college. Plus Kristen Bell never ages so she is still perfect for the role :)

Comment by JC – January 29, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ally Mcbeal?

Comment by Sara Kover – January 28, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ally McBeal was a really good show!

Comment by Steven – January 28, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ally was a memorable show and I watched it on reruns over and over, one of the very few that I have. The “biscuit” (John Cage) was so entertaining, and I will always remember his captivation over his idol, Barry White. Although the last season was a disaster, it was great to see Barry make an appearance on the show. The creative use of live music performances on the show was and remains so innovative, nothing like it before or since.

Comment by gregk – January 28, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Charmed, Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, My Wife and Kids, Ally McBeal, Friends

Comment by Adam – January 28, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • God no. I miss the oh-so-precious Ally McBeal the way I miss acne….

Comment by Angela – January 28, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I never understood why people liked this show. The entire cast was better served doing other projects.

Comment by Spencer – January 29, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe that Veronica Mars isn’t on this list.

Comment by tmalina – January 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right?!? That would be INCREDIBLE, but not the crappy fourth season they had planned without Jason Dohring and Tina Majorino, they would have to be in it.

Comment by Lucy – January 28, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wait Jason wasnt going to be in season 4????? wtf????

Comment by JeniLee – January 28, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I believe this is a reference to the show jumping forward in time about 5 years or so to when Veronica is an FBI agent and a case brings her back to her hometown. An actual 10(?)-minute scene was even filmed to take to The CW in a last ditch effort to stave off cancellation. We see how that turned out…

Comment by coverdale – January 29, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or at least WB can just give up the rights to it already and let them make the movie themselves.

Comment by HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy – January 28, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But yeah, why not bring it back as a series!

• HOW are neither Buffy or Angel on this list ?
    Yes to Kindred and Profit tough

Comment by mac – January 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They, along with Veronica Mars, were among the very best of the best ever (Lost too until the last ten minutes hah). But BTVS/Angel did have a long run and some key players I don’t believe would want to come back and I wonder if it might not be the sort of show where you keep just thinking of the original as you watch the remake??

Comment by HitTheGroundRunningWonderlandHaleyOhMy – January 28, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thought that for a minute as well, but can’t really imagine anyone taking the places of the original casts. It’d be great to see the animated Buffy Joss had wanted to make though.

Comment by RJ – January 28, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Buffy and Angel for sure. Kindred and Profit were both amazing shows. I’d also say Roswell. I’d love to see where our favorite aliens and their loves/friends/family ended up.

Comment by Cort – January 29, 2013 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gilmore Girls?

Comment by fruit – January 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gg was so gopd. GG had so much chistry and I just loved it.my 2nd wish would be CHARMED. and I would rather see a remake than continuation.

Comment by maki – January 28, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! That is the frist show I thought of when i saw this list. I miss it :(

Comment by Kate – February 16, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shocked not to find Veronica Mars on this list.

Comment by Ashley – January 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Equalizer has already been brought back – it’s called Burn Notice :D

Comment by Keith (@ShadesofBlak) – January 28, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just thinking the same thing. Sounded pretty similar!!

Comment by Nikki – January 29, 2013 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Firefly. Except done according to how Joss Whedon actually wanted it done, in the correct order, and not in a death slot.

Comment by NerdHerder – January 28, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In other words, keep FOX as far away from it as possible!

Comment by RJ – January 28, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And every other broadcast network…

Comment by Timmah – January 29, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MTVs Awkward is the closest thing to My so called Life…not as dramatic but close enough.

Comment by Jared – January 28, 2013 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pushing Daisies! Also Ringer should not have gotten cancelled.

Comment by Chuck – January 28, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, and yes. :)

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – January 29, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d watch Action again. Just put it on a cable net this time and people will flock to it. For now, I cling tightly to my DVDs.

Comment by Lana – January 28, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Lie to Me? Should have never been cancelled.

Comment by bonesfan – January 28, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes!! Omg Lie To Me was the best thing ever (except Bones).. God I miss that show sooo much!

Comment by Astrid – January 28, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I miss it too :( <3 Tim Roth

Comment by Rachel – January 28, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes! Lie To Me! I just watched all 3 season again on Netflix and it ended just as it was really strating to hit its stride – plus, Tim Roth swaggering about using colloquially British swear-words never ceases to make me smile (b*ll*cks, anyone?). Actually, Tim Roth in ANYTHING would be great :-)

Comment by Shazza (UK) – January 28, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wow, I really didn’t spellcheck that one thoroughly enough! *seasons (obvs) and *starting. I’m going outside now, and may be some time …

Comment by Shazza (UK) – January 28, 2013 04:09 PM PDT
    • Yesssss please Lie to Me bring it back! T_T

Comment by Ela – January 29, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lie to me is one of my all time favorite shows

Comment by Scott thomas – August 27, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Party of Five!

Comment by jat – January 28, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The short lived WB dramedy “Grosse Pointe”, set behind the scenes of a 90210-esque TV series and written by Darren Star should have been a huge hit. Bring it back, with Irene Malloy reprising her role as Hunter Fallows, who has now been relegated to a supporting “parental” role while the new batch of hot twentysomething actors playing high school students get up to all sorts of mischief in Hollywood…unlike the first incarnation nothing can be kept secret from the press thanks to social media, and anything could happen!

Comment by Allan – January 28, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay your slideshow works on mobile now. Kudos!

I absolutely endorse Blossom…pretty much any show that had kids in them that we can see all grown up. Wonder what Kelly and Zack’s children would be like in saved by the social media. Heh.

Comment by Faith – January 28, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, bring back most of these shows that viewers hardly watched the first time.

Comment by MM – January 28, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really want a Lost in Space reboot but without the campyness. If done right and taken seriously, I think it could be really great.

Comment by Lauren – January 28, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d LOVE to see a Lost in Space re-do WITH the campiness! Lost in Space meets Rocky Horror Picture Show! In the 60′s, there were some great shows that had a tongue-in-cheek quality about them. They didn’t take themselves too seriously. Batman was another one like that. I loved them as a kid – they were smart, intelligently written, very campy and wonderful.

Comment by Linda – January 28, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The cult fanbase of NBC’s cancelled The Sing-Off is still heartbroken over its cancellation. The meteoric successes of Season 3 winners Pentatonix and the Pitch Perfect film have generated new interest in a cappella as a means for creatively reinterpreting current Top 40 hits. If The Sing-Off was retooled as more of an Arrangement-Off, featuring a cappella groups tackling EDM and dubstep and electronic pop as well as Top 40, it could find new success and break all sorts of exciting new ground. #savethesingoff

Comment by Kako – January 28, 2013 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My wife and I were big fans and sorry to hear it was cancelled. We just watched Pitch Perfect on Netflix and the music (and Anna Kendrick) were spectacular, although the script was generally lame and the “barf” scenes truly lived up to the word. Makes one appreciate how great Animal House was, still by far the best college humor movie. Hope a cappella does make a comeback.

Comment by gregk – January 28, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Better Off Ted

Comment by Mizz O – January 28, 2013 06:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • +1 one of the funniest shows ever

Comment by Timmah – January 29, 2013 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Veronica Mars!

Comment by Fee – January 28, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Party of Five

Comment by kim – January 28, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Law & Orders ?

Comment by Kenny – January 28, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A new Party of Five would be great!

Comment by JBC – February 15, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I heard they may already be working on this, but I’d bring back A DIFFERENT WORLD. Hillman College with a new students, and favorite characters as deans, professors and parents would be easy to jump right back into.

Comment by LaLa – January 28, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, I think I agree with a couple of shows (In Living Color,Freaks and Geeks, Profit and The Equalizer). Some are just past their prime and Star Trek does better as a movie franchise now. I got a list too:

Fringe (yeah, it just finished so what? I want it back, NOW!!!)
    Life (way ahead of it’s time. even it’s stars – Damien Lewis and Sarah Shahi were ahead of their time)
    Friday Night Lights – really? I have to explain this to you?
    Spenser for Hire
    FlashForward
    Last Resort
    Angel (Bones has one, maybe two good years left – but bringing Angel back after THAT ending? OMG…)
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Dirty Sexy Money (cancelling that was a damn crime)
    Dark Angel
    The Wire

And I don’t care if they tacked on an “ending” – they should’ve never been cancelled in the first place. BTW – Some shows you don’t need to even mention because EVERYONE does like Arrested Development, My So Called Life, Firefly, etc… You know, the usual crew…

Comment by sladewilson – January 28, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES!!! DIRTY SEXY MONEY!!! YES!!

Comment by Mo – January 28, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I completely agree about Dark Angel! That show was terrific!

Comment by Ali – January 29, 2013 01:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d be pretty excited for Maude. I’ve never really seen it, but just about everything ever touched by Norman Lear was topical, satirical, and hysterically funny. Another ‘All in the Family’ would intrigue me as well…although I doubt we’d ever be able to find another Archie Bunker type quite as compelling as the original.

Comment by kate – January 28, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um. . .The West Wing. Come on!

Comment by Kevin – January 28, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would revive Veronica Mars!

Comment by Melanie – January 28, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Charmed….

Comment by Dizzy – January 28, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Knight Ri… no.

V…no.

Bionic W…no

A-Te…no.

ThunderC…no.

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 28, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE!!!

Comment by Michael Sacal – January 28, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A) As for Trek, I wouldn’t want another reboot/reimagining, what I’d like to see is more in the already established Trek universe. Maybe jump 100 years after the movie Nemesis, let us see what’s happening then

B) I join the others in being surprised Firefly and Veronica Mars isn’t on this list.

C) No mention of Cop Rock? Come on, that show is BEGGING for a remake. Retool it a little, make it a comedy, make it like Law and Order meets Night Court meets Glee. No taking itself seriously, Make it as bizarre and absurdist as Community

Comment by Tom Charles – January 28, 2013 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I with you about Star Trek – I don’t want to see a series set in a rebooted universe. I think even setting it 50 years after Nemisis would be good; enough time has passed for there to be different politics/tech/world order but recent enough that we could get some guest stars like Kate Mulgrew to pop in.
      And I don’t want some “sexy” revamp of the series either. The new Trek movies are just so sleek and sexy, I like the philosophically-structured way of the series

Comment by mia – January 28, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I can accept some darkness/grittiness, so long as the underlying values/universe are still there. Don’t throw everything out and start from scratch.

Comment by Tom Charles – January 29, 2013 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree maybe about Cop Rock. I recorded all of Them. Loved that show. Loved the singing. If people had looked at it as a play and not make fun of it as “singing cops’, they would have seen how enjoyable this show was.
      I’m ready for another Star Trek. Maybe Defiance will take up the slack.

Comment by H.F.Washington – April 17, 2013 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d get rid of Go On and put Sports Night back on. Best of all of the Sorkin series, IMO and loved that ensemble.

Comment by rmiriam12 – January 28, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dark Angel, as it was brilliant & never had a proper ending! Terriers, Firefly, The A Team… Also most of those shows on the list suck!

Comment by Oz Paul – January 28, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dark Angel!!! Love that suggestion.

Comment by Justin – January 29, 2013 12:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ooh Profit… sigh. I loved that dark dark show. And the world could use the Cosby Show.

But the best one here: Remington Steele. I’ve been watching my DVDS, it holds UP so well. Laura Holt could teach most of the woman on TV today about being a strong, smart, person and not losing who you are.

Matt Bomer would be great for the Pierce roll — hell Neal Caffrey is a bit Steele like.

Comment by Rachel Elisabeth Little – January 28, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Stargate?!! Wow, cause that was only 14 yaers of awesomeness and didn’t get canceled abruptly at all..:/

Comment by Dominique – January 28, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stargate Universe! We need a proper conclusion to that show..I mean the last thing they showed was everyone going into stasis for 5 years..uggg

Comment by bonesfan – January 28, 2013 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just finish watching SGU and LOVED it. To bad Robert Carlyle is on OUAT now.

Comment by H.F.Washington – April 17, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stargate Atlantis <3

Comment by Ti – January 28, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quantum Leap!!!! I think this show is ready for a reboot!!!!!

Comment by Jill – January 28, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Larry – January 28, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by tigerhawk – January 29, 2013 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Quantum Leap was a lot of fun!! Good idea!

Comment by JBC – February 15, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You missed [i]Greatest American Hero[/i], with David Gallagher as Ralph and Nicholas Brendon as Max. A little more serious and hero-ish, ala [i]Smallville[/i] or [i]Arrow[i], but with Ralph as an early college student and Max as his teacher. Ralph the serious one while Max is more ‘quirky’ …. hello CW.

Comment by PPPG – January 28, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, I think I just fell in love with this idea. Although I’d love Nicholas Brendon in almost anything, loved this show as a kid. The theme song has to stay the same though :)

Comment by RJ – January 28, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just IMDB’d …. David is in his late 20′s (I feel old ☹) so not early college, but something or someone else. Song in cameo’s but not the taste of man in the much sought demo’s of today …. sadly

Comment by PPPG – January 29, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FIREFLY! TVLine how could you forget????????????

Comment by Magali – January 28, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would watch “The Equalizer” again! Not sure who to suggest as the lead…

Comment by Cynthia Huebschen (@Cynthia_libr) – January 28, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Patrick Stewart??

Comment by Kelli – January 28, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Interesting idea…

Comment by Eric – January 28, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely to Freaks and Geeks. I think if they did a remake of it now, the show would really hit its stride.

Comment by Jaime – January 28, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post